Accept immigrant

>IMF, world bank,OECD, United nations and wallstreet journal says "Japan need to accept immigrant"
>yet Sup Forums can't understand why we need immigrants.

Yes we can understand why you may need them but we also clearly saw that the costs vastly outweights the benefits

>2004 oy vey! Population growth is too much stip havin kids
>2016 oy vey if a nation doesn't experience permanent population growth it'll die! Population growth must never fluctuate !
>automation will eliminate manual labor but we must increase the amount of unskilled workers!

It's not worth it nips.
Keep Japan Japanese

>(((IMF, world bank,OECD, United nations and wallstreet journal)))

because a lot depends on WHO EXACTLY is coming.

an ultra-old society like japan is no problem per se, its just VERY VERY COSTLY. such societies tend to stall on multiple levels. at least thats what i suspect.

Ok, don't accept any immigrants.

>IMF, world bank,OECD, United nations and wallstreet

I seriously hope nobody listens to a single one of those groups in the current year.

I hope they don't even listen to two of them

*sage and hide*

No gaijin area=More peacful

>less people
>more open real estate
>realestate jews can't charge people as much to live
>fill houses with immigrants on the tax payers dime
>keep prices up

Not that difficult.

(((world bank)))

So you are trying to tell us the millions of weebs each year going to Japan to live and work there is not enough?

>jews say accept immigrants
You're doing this to yourself hiroshima san

>buy new tax deductible gynoid with 4 pack of artificial wombs
>use for worry free companionship and sexual relief
>impregnante one tank a month
>send removable, impregnanted wombs to government birthing centers
>children born from gynoids are raised and educated in government facilities
>select children are picked as potentials for government testing
>one of these parentless children becomes a delinquent
>joins a biker gang
>awakens latent psychic powers and proceeds to destroy Tokyo
>just in time for the 2020 Olympics

Japan has a populataion of 130 million, thats more than almost every european country except for russia, why do they need more?

"Accept millions of violent Muslims and destroy your culture or we will hurt you financially."

the dont need more people.

they need more young people.

This

I'm young-ish, I'll move there if I can pound your sweet Asian bunghole.

Fine accept immigrants.

Just not Muslims.

There's a ton of loser white beta males that wanna fuck japanese girls. Let them in. They can code and shit. They're useful-ish.

I was on Vacation in Japan for a month.
In Tokyo during late evening hours there are always girls standing around trying to find a date. Since I'm quite handsome and a German with an ultra. German sounding man I had no problems in finding a date and fucking several woman.
I creampied every single one of them, I don't think they were taking the pill.
I really hope I left some mixed babies in Japan. In my opinion white - Asian humans are still looking very good.

Asians and whites are the only races that can coexist peacefully, simply because were both highly intelligent.

Asians might be more intelligent, but we have better physical capabilities. There is nothing wrong in mixing with Asians.

I recommend every white guy to visit Japan and impregnate some cuties. Japanese men see it as an honour to raise white mixed children.

>it's the cuck Japan poster episode

I say let them crash. The young generation isn't working, and when the old generation dies their economy will plummet. Harder times = more babies.

let me report on the situation:

1. most japanese girls want immigrants because they don't want to fuck japanese guys
2. most japanese guys don't want immigrants because they don't want non-japanese guys to fuck japanese girls
3. some japanese girls don't want immigrants because they hope a japanese guy will appreciate it and fuck them
4. some japanese guys want immigrants because they hope a japanese girl will appreciate it and fuck them

Can you cretins stop responding to that proxycuck and his daily b8 threads?

bump

Xenophobia and lack of diversity is finally catching up with them.

>"white piggu go home"

If Japan wants to remain relevant, they are going to have to pass immigration reform. There are plenty of weeaboos who would be willing to move to Japan, work, and have children.

Trying to preserve your culture so hard to the point that it damages your country is unreasonable. Your causing damage to the very thing that you're trying to protect. It's that old chinese proverb about how the harder you try to hold on to sand, the more it escapes between your fingers.

I can't see qt japanese schoolgirls being raped by dirty mudslimes.

Toshiro I beg you, don't let this happen.

Why are Japanese flags always American Jew?

bump

why?

;^_^A

don't accept immigrants pls.

>be one of the most intelligent and technologicaly avanced nations
>import thousands of uneducated terrorists to "incerase young population"

bravo japan, bravo

no sir, we don't know the problems of mass immigration her
not at all
this is a very bluepilled board

*here