Economic freedom

Is living within your economic means a way to fight the system and jewry and be the ultimate redpill? In America many people are living in massive debt and are slaves to their job to support there habits. What can we do to improve ourselves by doing this and live a good life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eikbQPldhPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Don't pick women's studies
2. Only go to universty if you know what you want
3. Get a job.
4. Success

A good rule of thumb, don't spend more than what you earn.

Do whatever makes you happy and raise at least enough children to replace you and your wife. Contribute a little bit to political discourse and you will have achieved more than all of your ancestors.

We were down to ~1,000 people during the Ice Age we'll pull through this. Young people are more antisemitic than Germans were in 1933. Change is coming. Sooner than later probably.

You would be better off living in a self-sustainable manner than trying to avoid debt. In the latter, you're still paying for food, utilities, shelter, etc. which makes you beholden to the system regardless of whether you pay for them with credit or not. In the former you begin to not need the help of the state and its client industries at all.

>want to live in a small, 1 bedroom 1 kitchen 1 bath appartement for myself
>room efficient, dont need much stuff, save endless amounts of money for hobbies instead of rent/mortage
>"LELELELEOLOLOL KEKSHED XDDDDD"

Sounds comfy tb h.

>there habits

Your educational system is in a shit state if you can't even write your own language correctly.

Why you so mean.

>Is living within your economic means a way to fight the system and jewry and be the ultimate redpill?

YES YES YES

WE NEED THIS THREAD FOR A LONG TIME

fin ind general

also

youtube.com/watch?v=eikbQPldhPY

also, is any polcak here fin ind?

t. poor croat (at least not in dept)

You know what's better than pills?

Mainlining.

Credit and loans are fundaments of economic growth.

Not getting a credit card is a pretty redpilled way to live your life.

>Credit and loans

but there is good and bad credit, and good and bad denbts

YES GOYIM KEEP SPENDING MONEY WHICH YOU DIDN'T EARN AND HAS NO COMMODITY BACKING, IT'S NECESSARY FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH REMEMBER

100%, but getting out of debt is difficult, and raising costs are also a big factor. I've been trying for years.

I'm currently living with my preggo gf in a one bedroom house that was built for working class starter families like mine in the fifties eg living within your means used to be the norm

Not really, because interest doesn't grow on trees. The only way to add money to the economy is infinite inflation.

If I borrow $100at 10% annual, and there is only $100 in circulation, you need to add 1% to the economy or I'll never pay it back.

normies gonna norm

You can save money and buy property, which you rent out and/or build on.

if you have half a brain and dont buy every flashy thing you see credit cards in america are incredibly useful

Obviously. Nonetheless, our ehole economic system is one of credit. The government finances your education, trusting you to pay back in taxes. You invest into pension funds, believing they'll pay back in some decades. All insurances are technically loans.

You can print money without inflation, as long as it is backed by existing goods.

The government, the banks, the corporations they all WANT you to take out massive loans and buy things you can't afford. Then spend all your years 9-5'ing it.

Theyl'l let you have it. The million dollar home, the 50 thousand dollar car every few years. The yearly 10grand holiday. Takeout food. 2 kids. Divorcee wife banging black guys on the side. The lot.

Authoritative figures are FINE with you doing that and living in debt.

Where would you bathe?

>spending money you didn't earn

fuck off and hang yourself, disgusting degenerate

stand in the toilet

Knowing what you can afford, paying it off every month, racking up them rewards while avoiding the interest Jew is also pretty redpilled.

Jesup Christ you sound like a faggot.

Rich fag here. Don't buy into the shit you read on pol, save agressivly when you're young. Find a moderately priced house to purchase not spending more than 33 percent of your income on the mortgage. Rent out the extra room or rooms for 2 years to cover the mortgage cost. Work like 80 hours a week for that period, hoard cash and probably start buying some low cost dividend stocks, IBM NOV or some indexes. Oh ya go into IT or Finance.

Not without increasing the amount of goods (ie; expanding the empire) or decreasing the value of currency.
Economies shrink and grow, they don't grow indefinitely.

This is the same problem the Roman empire had. Good times while the empire was growing, bad times while it was shrinking or stagnant.

Using a credit card is different from not owning the money. If you have 1K in the bank, there's no reason not to use your card when traveling. It's safer, and it's insured. Cash isn't.

The problem is 9p% of americans in their 20s and early 30s can't afford a house for 33% of their income.

This

but don't expect any of the autistic retards here to understand moderation

>Toilet next to the place you cook your food

Pajeet is that you

I bought a real estate with a loan with lower interest than the appreciation and inflation of the real estate is.

I basically jewed the jews, making them lend me money with which I am making money.

And that's the only OK reason to get a loan. Ever. Don't fucking buy TVs and shit with interest rates.