YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAY

YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAY

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spend all their time screeching that gays can't get married
>gays can finally get married
>decide marriage is finished

>Meanwhile in university

List FIVE ways marriage improves life for men.

GO!

...wow

>yes get yourself a sexy jewish girl user, they are the cream of the crop!

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Jews...

ahahahahahahahaha

Why aren't they figuring out how to get many marrying again? Why don't they analyse their behaviour and make positive changes?

oh that's grand alright. we'll still be kissless loveless virgins hahaha.

>(((—enberg)))

>used up whores filled with HPV
>"Capitalism is finished goys!!!"

JUST

i dont think they did this because she cant do a few pullups
i think its because they had to do a few takes

>Marriage
Then why fight for gay marriage?
>capitalism
Literally the only reason your vermin ass has a job
>God
Islam will take over.

The kikes won.

Dont worry, there will soon enough be a fatwa against it.

I mean, it's not wrong. The childish men raised by overbearing mothers who bend over backwards to please insane ideologues at the cost of everyone's happiness are in large part responsible for the cultural dead end we've driven ourselves right into. Fucking boomers and Gen X faggots.

We have to find good women who want to have kids and raise them well and start to set things right, anons. The future of Western civilization is at stake.

>i dont think they did this because she cant do a few pullups
>i think its because she had to do a few pullups

Woweee geee

>Literally the only reason your vermin ass has a job
>The only reason people have a job is some (((kosher))) guy cucking his nation for cheap problems at the cost of nation, culture and moral integrity.

Yay cuckpitalism.

>posters ITT posting about manchildren while unironically wearing a comic book t-shirt

>gay just got the right the marry recently and bitches already wanna take that away from them

>guys shut the fuck up, there is no anti christian, anti white, anti capital slant to the media, you are FUCKING schizophrenic, you have actual mental illnesses, there is NO proof of any of this

Now just another 50 years to realise that monogamy and loyalty is good and that's what marriage was for in the first place.

So this is how western civilization dies...