Crash Override's Chat LEAKED

Remember the shitfest known as Gamergate? The entirety of Zoe Quinn's chat on Skype has been leaked. Revealing that that;
>At least one of the members stalked and harassed sexual abuse victims that came to the group for support
>Someone admitting to being an actual pedophile and linking CP
>Doxing and falseflagging on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You and Sup Forums were right the entire time.

Entire chat logs can be found here
pastebin.com/AvLCEYmc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY&feature=youtu.be
ageofshitlords.com/leaked-crash-override-chat-logs-confirms-that-gamergate-was-right-about-everything/
dailymotion.com/video/x2i6ii5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2016/08/23/gay-gene-no-scientific-evidence-for-it
syfy.com/theinternetruinedmylife/blog/brianna-wu-where-is-she-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip

it's true. all of it.

C rash O verride N etwork

oh how interesting. microsof, Intel give them money. Twitter adds them to a shortlist of groups that have say in who gets banned based on harassment.

Thank fucking god for gamegate and the militant autists who withstood all of the mocking. they were not only absolutely right BUT they were the first shot in the now obvious culture war we have on our hands, friends, that has currently peaked with a Pepe shoutout during a killary speech about us...

really

makes

me

fucking

goddamn

think

Rly mks u thnk

really activates your mental almonds

Can someone give me a tldr on the whole gamergate thing? Something about a feminist cunt right?

Even though I hung around on Sup Forums at the time I don't remember participating. So what was Sup Forums right about exactly?

can't say this was unexpected

my neurons really just started firing up

Ethics in game journalism BTFO once again - the record has #been corrected!

holy shit something honestly just caused me to contemplate

Basically
>cunt cheats on bf with 5 guys burgers and fries
>those guys write positive reviews of her shitty game
>bf exposes her and the reviewers
>gaming """""press""""" massively butthurt
>suddenly articles everywhere declaring gamers dead
>mailing list leaks showing it was a coordinated event
>press somehow successfully spins their own corruption into 'gamers are a misogynistic hate movement on the internet'

Certain variants of stem cells has grown into some sort of cell network inside my cranium that apparently is currently active.

Anyone else find it funny it was gamers of all people who BTFO the whole Social Justice movement.

Not Sup Forums but gamers

like an old noir detective movie, the single feminist cunt is simply the loose thread that, after being followed, lead to SJW exposure of plot.

try to remember when SJW wasn't even really a well known force yet. ex boyfriend if a girl who was milking the indie video game scene leaks chat regarding strange language about the gaming press and its ability to be manipulated by pussy. autists follow up and for some reason the entire gaming journalism ignites a united front against sexism and misogyny and angry evil white men. this is one of the first instances of the establishment openly targeting said group. they went too hard too fast and too organized and well

>you doth protest too much, m'lady

calls of tinfoil rained down on those who dug deeper. A few weeks later the mainstream press made a push to coin the idea that "gamers are dead" as a concept, meaning white males need to give up their control of the gaming culture and essentially accept refugees. cue pushback, failed coup.

Tl;dr gamergate was the first taste of overt anti-white male messaging from mass media and it was bumbled and exposed their efforts before it was really ready to be overwhelmingly affective

Threads needs more screenshots. That paste in is a mountain of shit that no one will want to look through.

>whore fucks men for good reviews for her flash browser game
>boyfriend finds out
>leaks it
>harpy being outed rains absolute hellfire on anybody who dares to expose her deeds or reposts what she's done
>a bunch of angry feminist bloggers get upset
>faggot youtubers get involved
>Milo rises to stardom btfoing faggots bigger than him left and right
>Sup Forums embarrasses itself with Vivian and feminist donations
>Does a complete 180 and denies it like the Japs deny war crimes to this day
>Sup Forums saves the day
>Moot shits on Sup Forums
>2 weeks of pure back and forth shitflinging from both sides, along with some celebrities getting involved, Trudeau putting in his two cents, youtubers making 2 hour long videos of autism as usual
>SJW's tainted and anybody who had any actual intent or goodwill in the whiteknighting fields has their reputation ruined forever
>SJW's btfo
>Moot leaves

It was good shit while it lasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY&feature=youtu.be

ageofshitlords.com/leaked-crash-override-chat-logs-confirms-that-gamergate-was-right-about-everything/

Sup Forums was right

Nobody gives a fuck about any of this shit

Thank you for (((correcting))) the record.

>they're eating each other alive
>we don't have to do anything but give them shovels and they'll dig their own graves

beautiful

well, if OP's list of revelations is the worst that is there, this is nothing. so what if some assholes showed up. so what if some of them came here and shit posted.

I'm missing the point, perhaps. Nobody here likes Zoe or any of those freaks, but jeez, this is nothing.

Remember this?

Thank (((YOU))) for (((CORRECTING))) (((THE))) ((((((RECORD))))))

>Blockhead Joe from Buzzfeed
I want my fingers Joe

well, tell me what this changes and what we should do.

i'll predict your answers: nothing, and nothing.

correct my record you fucking leaf

Evil mysogynist male gun owner gamers operated an underground rape-club where they'd hunt down and rape stronk female developers who were trying to destroy gaming with their nonviolent tablet-based games.

There was an incredible documentary on it that I highly recommend everyone watch, because it was incredible.

dailymotion.com/video/x2i6ii5

GO HOME GAMER GIRL!

Then Fuck off to another thread and let the adults talk. A lot of people found their way to the rp and Sup Forums through gg. Certainly where my sjw hate boner started.

>0.03 Steam dollars have been deposited into your account.

>adults

yeah, that term is pretty accurate for the kids who are still mad about girls wanting to play games.

whatever happened to vivian what's her name? wasn't she a peace offering of sorts that was going to be in a hugely successful game that you men *cough* could enjoy along with your *cough* *cough* girlfriends and wives?

Good morning Zoe.

She's still the logo of KIA. It's not about the games for me it was one battle in the larger libtard wars. Pissed at the ghostbusters remake pushing muh feminism and diversity, and the blacking of historical white chars? Same thing.

It's crazy to think that normies didn't even know what a SJW was until late 2013/2014. I got all excited hearing Jim using our lingo and shitposting on our boards.

>normies

Back to your robot board you cringe as fuck faggot. Holy shit.

Activated almonds

You. I like you

great
more gay drama that only a few fags on the internet care about

Matthew stop being triggered :)

It was Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders.

Sup Forums gave shelter to Sup Forumsirgins that kept having discussion banned from Sup Forums

Eventually the topic was banned completely on Sup Forums and a lot of them fled to cripplechan, twitter and reddit to continue the fight.

Oh God I hate to admit this but I still visit plebbit to keep an eye on kia

It is just another thing to add too the list of what Sup Forums was right about.
AND

Sup Forums

IS

ALWAYS

RIGHT

Then GG threads started getting shut down on Sup Forums. Sup Forums responded by calling Moot a cuck. Moot then tried to kill Sup Forums with the Sup Forums Harbor attack.

>Moot
>M
newfags newfagging newfags

when isnt pol right

Someone said something:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
Gay agenda wants differently
onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2016/08/23/gay-gene-no-scientific-evidence-for-it --and on half chan news

Immediate OP action

SO THIS IS ALL SOME DEADLY MISUNDERSTANDING, LEADING TO A MENTAL DISORDER

Sup Forums in a nutshell, according to Zoe:

>Sup Forums- The board on Sup Forums they direct all the white supremacists, 9/11 “false flag” conspiracy theorists, and violent misogynists to so they don’t have to deal with them. Once a month they have some “operation” where they try to get women in general killed or defamed by getting some elaborate con going. An earlier example from last year- photoshopping images of models thin enough to have “bikini bridges” where their hips protrude past their crotch and suspend a waistband. The idea is women obsessed with weight loss would kill themselves trying to attain this. These are the people who ran with promoting “The Zoe Post.”

Surprise surprise

Woman fucks men for good reviews on her game. Boyfriend finds out and starts releasing info. Gaming "media" lashes out at gamers. Sup Forums gets blown up it gets so bad moot throws up his hands and quits. Pic related: released shortly before moot left

I'm pretty sure the point is supposed to be that one of Sup Forums's conspiracy theories is 100% correct and feminists/SJWs look like asses and bad people, and that Gamergate was totally valid and correct.

Can we finally find proof that Brianna Wu is a man?

This is barely surprising, anyone who read the other shit leaked about these people in the past should know their entire group is full of literal scumbags.

Well, to be fair...
Who was that bitch allied with her that dyed her fucking dog blue? Thought she was a Linux expert.

So what is your goal anyway? Nobody becomes inherently upset about this sort of thing. The problem is that it is encouraged.

It is not my preference or any other special preference, but this is just evil.

>Once a month they have some “operation” where they try to get women in general killed or defamed by getting some elaborate con going

I've been here for years and only seen that shit on Sup Forums. But she obviously knows more than me, so where do I sign up?!?!

Microsoft and Intel give them money to do what? Can somebody explain this to me? I know who Zoe Quinn is but I wasn't here during the time. Also please no having to read thru all that. Someone post best screenshots plz.

So if Sup Forums was right again, does that mean moot is coming back?

>implying hiro would ever give up his new lucrative data mine
Move along white boy, this is a yellow man's board now

Moot was so exposed as a literal cuck, that's what influenced him to accept Hiroyuki's offer, who's also a cuck seeing as the board of directors at 2channel voted him out of his own business.

Pic very related.

Broteam has an entire stream reading these off. Go check it out if you got a couple hours to waste.

Wait so can somebody tell me more about how Intel and Microsoft were paying them? Or how they were on Twitter's harassment team?

This is just a microcosm compared to what is going on in the real world.

>false flagging is nothing new.

moot can't come back because he literally got laughed off this site. He got so butthurt he did everything in his power to ruin Sup Forums without deleting the board

To this day I am amazed at how quickly the narrative was controlled and how effectively the media directed the story.
I think the moment that really stuck in my head was when Adam Sessler was hanging out with Zoey Quinn and she was being """""""""hacked"""""" in real time and they wear """live tweeting""" it.

Didn't he sell the site to some japanese? Io out of the equation?

You forgot the part where a Sup Forums mod was involved in getting ALL discussion of gamer gate instabanned because he was friends with her or one of her cucks

He sold it to someone who got cucked out of their own business and is allowing an endless number of spying agencies and government agencies access to said site for Shekels. You really wonder why we're being stopped at every turn, and every single effort it fruitless?

Also. A reminder this granny faggot is STILL cashing in off of Gamergate.

syfy.com/theinternetruinedmylife/blog/brianna-wu-where-is-she-now

The whole bullshit about the media coming out with MUH ALT RIGHT NAZIS articles all saying the same thing as well the day that shillary came out with a speech on it cemented once and for all that gamergate was right from the very start.

I demand apologies from all the cucks around here that still say that gg wasn't being censored on Sup Forums or spotted shit like LOL ITS JUST VIDEOGAMES YOU NERD WHO CATES??

the Sup Forums mod was her boyfriend until she burned him

he's Alex in those chatlogs

That dude looks like a character out of nightmare before christmas or something.

moot = cluck

So strong!

R A R E
A
R
E

Fuck moot, he had his chance

I pray Hiro is a true.. Hero

guess im a Sup Forumsirgin now

This. He tried posting on Sup Forums and the banter was top tier. Any thread he showed himself in just devolved into shutting all over him. It was hilarious.

>datamine
>an anonymous imageboard
>that people use to say shit will never say in real life

The logs reveal that indeed they want to censor "the abuse of free speech". They use those words in the logs. So it wasn't just about sexy women in games, it was once gamers reacted to the criticism of sexy women in games, they were then aiming to take away the freedom of speech of the gamers to complain about the criticism. It's in the "long, serious" log.

I gotta agree with you, rareflag-kun.

A year ago this might have been interesting news but now I can't bring myself to be excited about some SJWs shitposting in a chat when Murrica's about to elect a woman who will possibly start WW3.

The question is: how deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

I think what people should take from this is that we are at a cultural war. That the "regressive left" (or SJW) is a very dangerous group that will bend the rules at their will to avoid "problematic" content in the name of "tolerance, liberal values" and other bullshit.

If anything Gamergate should be seen as that there is a guerilla war going on in the internet trying to undermine people's free speech and will.

Fucking nothing, the ones who took up the cause were exiled to cripplechan whilst the fags on Sup Forums looked on and sneered. Gamergate was the first successful stand against sjwery, every other community that had been previously infiltrated had rolled over and capitulated to them without a fight.

It was the first major online battle in the culture war and the redpills were raining from the sky. The fact that Sup Forums washed their hands of it was a shame.

I feel like gamer gate happened right around the time we left Bernstein universe in favor of berenstain. Can anyone confirm?

This fucking horseshit was the first plunge into bizarro world because we had MSM taking "girl gamers and journalists" with problem glasses and bright purple hair super seriously and giving them airtime.

Up until this point, we really ignored internet trolls and Internet nerds in general. Even "game journalists" were considered subhuman in the eyes of normies and the MSM and were more or less ignored completely.

Does anyone notice how literally no good video games have come out since Gamergate? Sure, go ahead and argue a few mediocre ones, but games fucking suck now.

It can all be traced down to leaving Berenstein universe, with this fat hag named Zoe Quinn whom literally no human being should care about, being thrust into the limelight and ruining everything forever.

Wew

I said this in another thread, but this is a war against smart vs dumb. Dumb people with blind faith and blind, personal convictions will fight to the death to be right;,even if they are wrong. When's the last time you ever met someone who admitted to being wrong about anything?

Based Sup Forums

I wish that a nigger would beat this creature to death

Dumping my conversation with an ex/wannabe gaming journalist from a year ago. If I ever see her article on here I'll repost this exchange.

1/3

Moot is too busy prepping the bull.

These are the people who are spoken of in prophecies. They will talk peace , but bring war.

2/3

he probably isn't mining our personal info directly, but this place is a treasure trove for watching trends.

3/3

Did I get BTFO?

> Need more diversity in video games

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET I FUCKING HATE BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE

According to KYM, which is the only resource I could find with dates, the Berenstein/stain idea first cropped up in 2012. It did gain more traction around the time of gamergate though.

>he probably isn't mining our personal info directly,

if you are not posting under your real name there is nothing he can "mine". If you post an illegal threat, he might release your IP and you might be in trouble.

But there is zero point in keeping a list of all the bullshit we post under our IPs and selling it to anyone. NOBODY CARES.

No, these people are fucking brainwashed at liberal colleges to ignore reality in favor of the party line.

>BTFO

It's like you're playing airsoft with her and she's standing there and you're shooting her with hundreds of pellets on full auto and she's saying "didn't hit me, nope, didn't hit me" and then she walks away and goes to a cake shop and buys herself a victory cake to commemorate her defeating you at airsoft

7zip of all files password doesn't work.