Anybody here familiar with Sex and Culture?

After studying cultures as diverse as the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, and dozens of other groups Unwin found a 100% perfect correlation between the practice of heterosexual fidelity and cultural development. As Unwin wrote, across 5,000 years of history he found absolutely no exception his rule:

>These societies lived in different geographical environments; they belonged to different racial stocks; but the history of their marriage customs is the same. In the beginning each society had the same ideas in regard to sexual regulations. Then the same struggles took place; the same sentiments were expressed; the same changes were made; the same results ensued. Each society reduced its sexual opportunity to a minimum and displaying great social energy, flourished greatly. Then it extended its sexual opportunity; its energy decreased, and faded away. The one outstanding feature of the whole story is its unrelieved monotony.

Without exception, once restrictions on sexuality are lifted, especially female sexuality, a society destroys itself from within, and is later conquered from without. When not focusing mental and physical energy on buliding strong families, members of a culture lose the impetus for upkeep and innovation. In other words, The Law of the Jungle returns and Beta males eventually figure out they’re being shafted, figuriatively saying, “To hell with this!” as they rebel against carrying the weight of society. The current MGTOW movement is the modern-day manifestation of this sentiment, PUA is a male adaptation to this type of sexual marketplace, and expatriation is a movement by men to return to a culture in which they can utilize women’s natural hypergamous instincts and cultural enforcement of monogamy an advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/b20442580
relampagofurioso.com/2016/05/30/jd-unwin-detailed-how-feminism-would-destroy-culture-30-years-before-womens-lib/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/25m89j/inertia_of_social_changes/
dandebat.dk/images/1205p.jpg
archive.is/zYndd
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchanalia
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A link to whatever study you're talking about would be nice.

archive.org/details/b20442580
relampagofurioso.com/2016/05/30/jd-unwin-detailed-how-feminism-would-destroy-culture-30-years-before-womens-lib/

I'm very familiar with sex.

Sex? I have yet to kiss a girl on her cheek chances are I will never get to her butt cheek

I did a sex one time

What is this "sex" you speak of?

Society needs balance. We need more females that want to settle down and start a family. However we also need some sexually liberal girls so men can feel like they can soil their oats before settling down and being happily monogamous. In terms of PUA, it is a great way if you want to pump more but I do not recommend advice once entering the serious relationship stage.

Is sex the thing where you hold hands naked

See this comment:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/25m89j/inertia_of_social_changes/

1/3

Any social change in society has an inertia or lag of atleast a few decades, until society notices its full effect. This was mentioned casually in Unwin's 1934 "Sex and Culture", even though wiki credits it to some other guy. Unwin noticed that a change in sexual relationships had an inertia of roughly 3 generations (~70 years), since this is the time it takes for a society to fully remove any social restraints from the past. The defeminization of women is not a new phenomen. Even Nietzsche mentioned it in "Beyond Good and Evil", when he wrote

> They want more, they learn to make claims, the tribute of respect is at last felt to be well-nigh galling; rivalry for rights, indeed actual strife itself, would be preferred: in a word, woman is losing modesty. And let us immediately add that she is also losing taste. She is unlearning to FEAR man: but the woman who "unlearns to fear" sacrifices her most womanly instincts.

This was in 1886. Around 1900, women got the right to vote in many countries. The social inertia (and also the 2 world wars) kept women in line, but 3 generations later they pushed towards the next step and initiated the sexual revolution around 1970.
What is the effect of the sexual revolution?

The answer is: We don't know yet. The full effect of the sexual revolution will become visible around 2040, as we still have some social restraints (e.g. "slut shaming" or provider mentality by most men), but anyone with open eyes sees the rapid transformation of society.

2/3

What I currently see is that society goes through a period of tinderization. Women try to maximize their alpha fucks during their peak SMV period and hope to cash out on a beta bucks when their time is about to run out; men adapt their sexual strategies by shifting from traditional provider roles to the emulation of alpha behaviour to pay the women in tingles instead of a secure home. The process of tinderization is still ongoing, and we can expect to see A LOT more of this in the future.
What is the endgame of the sexual revolution?

Following the "3 generations rule", we can expect to observe the full impact of the sexual revolution around 2030-2040. Interestingly, this is in line with TFH's "Misandry Bubble" that predicts an endgame around 2020.

However, I believe the endgame will be primarily determined by the economic impact of the sexual revolution. The economic impact however, as again an inertia of a few decades. On average, women are a net drain on society, while men are a net asset. In some countries, this is true for the average women at any point of her life, and even in more gender equalist countries where women work throughout their lives such as Denmark, women remain a net drain over their lifetime. dandebat.dk/images/1205p.jpg (red line: women's fiscal contribution, blue line: men's).

The graphs you see were by men whose main sexual strategy was the strategy of provision. A lot of young men who in previous times would have hated their work but nevertheless kept doing it in order to provide for their family, have adapted their sexual strategies and get pussy by lifting and playing in a band, rather than being net contributors to the state. The young men that drop out today will reduce the average net contribution not only for today, but for the next 40 years.

3/3

The dropout of men in academia is not a problem for the young girl studying today. She will get cheered by everyone in the media and the president to show these stupid boys that women can do everything a man can do. But the following absence of high-income men in corporate positions will affect the girl in 10-15 years, when her alpha fucks period is over and she starts looking for a beta provider. The cohort of 35 y/o that whines about the lack of eligible men today, will grow even larger as the academic gap keeps growing.

What is even worse is the impact of dysgenic fertility. By pushing high IQ women into universities and 60-hour/week careers, you raise the opportunity cost for high IQ women to produce offspring. On the other hand, the increase in welfare state incentivizes low IQ women to breed, financed either directly through child support from a productive male or indirectly through beta men by taxes.

Who reproduces today is completely irrelevant in the next 15-25 years. It is only after that period it begins to matter whether the kid is of low IQ or high IQ origin, as it determines whether the kid will end up inventing new stuff as an engineer or steal and murder. Brazil is serving as a perfect example for this effect - it has the most dysgenic fertility worldwide. Just compare the world cup 1950 in Brazil with the upcoming world cup 2014 in Brazil. It will appear to be 2 completely different countries, but there was just 64 years in between.

By that logic Sup Forums is a productive society

ok last piece:

These effects will cripple the welfare state in an irreversible manner. Even if some politicians in the future will notice the catastrophic consequences of their well-intentioned policies, it will be too late. In any case, what you can look forward to in 2040 is a huge amount of unhappy and jaded 50 y/o single women with cats and tats on their backs and arms. And a bunch of 25 y/o angry, low IQ males that are born today and raised by a low IQ single mom with help of your money. Go to Liveleak and take a look at videos from Brazil - it serves as a good indication of what young males without any perspective are capable of.
The endgame of women's suffrage was the sexual revolution. The endgame of the sexual revolution will be the collapse of the Western society.

Its not the only factor.
Its an indicator on the avrage attitude towards society.

This is a highly underrated thread. All you fucking betas and white knights let this slide, proclaiming "how beta of you to notice and not get your own bitch. Your pua skills must suck bruh", while your potential wives are quickly becoming both a ball and chain on society, and a preventative bar on a wholesome family life. God I hate "modernity" in family life, a cancer on us all.

>inb4 "get a girlfriend bruh"
I have a wife, but I'm concerned for my own children who are going to have to grow up in this society

Sir, we highly recommend you delete this thread. You will be given one hour before our agents arrive.

I didn't know it was possible to marry and fug through my internet connection.

Fuck, what hope is left for our families and children if they are going to live in this shit society?
Even if we raise them well, they'll have to deal with this collapsing western world.
What do we do then? Move to a desert island?

archive.is/zYndd

Soon brother. Soon 2d will be real. Our time will come.

I haven't had sex or any female physical contact in 10 years.

I'm conaidering giving into the guy at work who keeps offering a night of xbone, Chinese takeout and bro jobs

Wow OP is lying much

There may be an alternate ending in our case due to how drastically technology has advanced.

e.g. the more single women there are out there unable to get a man they want the more pressure there will be to use technology to compensate and make more wide-spread test-tube babies.

In this scenario, the final step would be a permission to clone yourself and raise your clone as your son/daughter which would meet the population replacement criteria while not requiring people to get together. Society would then end-up as one where actually mixing genes is something only really done by a minority of people.

Must be that people can no longer be exploited and can think for themselves.
Sounds just left. Is not.

>well intention

This is where you're wrong. They do it on purpose.

Bump for interest.

Can I clone myself and fuck it?

This is because civilization relies entirely on its ability to channel the sex drive into productive labor. To be brief, society requires each of the following to remain largely true:

1. Men want sex
2. To get sex, a man must marry a woman
3. To marry a woman, a man must impress her father
4. To impress her father, a man must have a good job or prospects

Anything which weakens any of these four pillars weakens the civilization. When this system falls apart, men fuck off and go fishing.

In other words: social cohesion went out the window. At least compared to what it was.
I'm pretty sure fucking your clone would end up counting as incest and not as masturbation so...check your local incest laws.

Romantic love is a mental illness.

Good idea,
I wonder if they could swap its gender for me.
Really makes you think.
Wouldnt it be that under current law, you could technically own it cause its a product of your body.
Also thinking of taking fem-self's virginity

this, it's a jewish construct that puts women on a pedestal no matter how horrible they are

>he had to read a study to realize that women destroy the civilization, literally every time

think about it user. They are infiltrators. Always around. They teach your kids. They suck your dick

always watching. Waiting to fuck up everything you've built

feminists are the overbearing wives of society. Women in general want to spend every penny you've got, why would it be any different that when you let them loose, they act in the very same way, upon all of society?

Genetically identical clones would still have an upbringing different from you which would result in a person that is not you and would count, legally included, as a unique person who is basically just a family member.

For a clone to be counted as nothing more than property, societal perceptions of people would have to do a 180 and completely dump the humanist direction we're going in.

>the most famous ancient greek civilizations fucked boys
>sex ruins civilizations

>irreversible.
my god man.

the muslims will surely take over our society. they have strong family values. best to find a place to shelter down, find a christian wife, redpill her on how christian traditions are based on european pagan traditions and raise some nationalistic children out in the woods somewhere far away from society as it slowly and inexorably collapses.

im scared, pol

I hope cloning is the future desu I read a book in highschool about an opium lord who kept clones of himself and harvested their organs whenever one of his started to fail to extend his life time. That's the kind of future I want to live in

>greek fags not a minority
just because they weren't hated into obscurity in ancient greece doesn't mean they were the norm you flaming faggot.

>interesting sentiment, I do believe in the importance to the individual of sexual sublimination, I do wonder what it is like on a soci-
>betas
>The current MGTOW movement is the modern-day manifestation of this sentiment, PUA is a male

Vaguely interesting, but can't you people drop this /r9k/ women hating nonsense?

Step 1) Convert to Islam
Step 2) Claim your waifu.

JUST SAYIN'.

Nein

allahu akbar

>best to find a place to shelter down, find a christian wife, redpill her on how christian traditions are based on european pagan traditions and raise some nationalistic children out in the woods somewhere far away from society as it slowly and inexorably collapses

This bro

This is even a dangerous lie. What stands out is that repression, lies, using foreign slaves for your important business, is the cause.

Hypergamy is a common theme among collapsing civilizations.

Like mental illness diagnoses nowadays if you'd ask me. Anyone having one can check with others that there is a lot to doubt. I do when I look at people that have this sort of diagnose.

How many health children capable of entering the workforce have you reproduced?

I suppose personality comes into it as well.
Not everyone can be a smooth-talking rocker drowning in easy pussy.

I deleted that because I realized the OP actually agreed with me, but the answer is: none.

Correlation =/= Causation

Rome collapsed because the germans infiltrated and destroyed it from within, not because they were having sex

>romantic love means ignoring how horrible someone is
???

Black Pigeon Speaks did a piece on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

I think I've heard of the sex before, one time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchanalia

How do you explain this?

germans 'infiltrating' would be correlation as well.

everything historical is correlation.

you need to ask yourself why the germans managed to 'infiltrate'.

fuck off CTR shill

As an Italian you of all people should know it was outlawed by a senatusconsultum.

They just bring it under the authority of the Senate because 'muh statalism' of the Roman mentality. People fucked freely until Christianity. Even the fucking Caesar was bisexual.

Is there a modern study on this?

>people fucked freely
if by freely you mean they didn't get caught by the husband and murdered in revenge.

"The long march through the institutions" will make sure any such study is (((shut down))).

>Anybody here familiar with Sex

Lel no.

Some are still able to slip through on other subjects. Got anything?

thats irrelevant. those societies didn't have access to birth control and tinder, not to mention that waifubots and eugenics will be a thing soon

kek

tfw kissing a girl on the cheek is a casual salutation in France

Bullshit. The greeks at their peak and since always were sex driven fuckers.

This is a sign of what Unwin is talking about. It will only get more common until society collapses.

Yes but your kissing a woman in a burka

I wish we still had something similar. It's not even like they were openly threatening the social order since they were held in private. They deserved the negative consequences that arose from it. It'd be like shutting down Sup Forums. People need a place to be terrible or else those urges are going to fester until they explode in a way that harms society somehow.

The rise and acceptance of homosexuality is an indicator of the promotion of a Sovereign Self. "That doing whatever makes you happy" is held as a virtue. Once this virtue is established, it can only lead to disintegration of a culture.

this entire thread

Bump
If you're confused, give this a listen

HIGHLY recommended

youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

Link

RWDS in 30 years?

reminds me of akumetsu

shame the author died making the story go to shit

Good stuff

Fuck health pack this was a really good read and a brutal redpill

when life gets too easy everything crumbles until life gets hard again. Nature is a bitch, humans will never ever have it easy

again, eugenics exist
just gotta upgrade the female's hypergamist brain into a much more rational stance since we can select for superhuman traits now, more than whatever alpha bucko can give to her in terms of children

Your daily reminder:

this, except I don't think that eugenics is morally right, and I don't think that intelligent people who were made through eugenics would be able to bare the assumed original-sin like perceived culpability, unless you made them like psychopaths, which would (probably) have it's own problems

That's why I'm proposing incentivized eugenics. Instead of dem programz which promote retards having kids, we do the opposite. We tax retards who have kids, and give those taxes to smart people for having kids.

Dark times were living in user

>We tax retards who have kids

Those retards having 7, 8, 9 kids literally don't have enough any money. They wouldn't pay the tax

The best woman I ever knew was a friend from high school who was surprisingly redpilled. She was emotional as shit, spent a lot of time crying in the corner (over family stuff I found out later), which is why I never thought of pursuing her, but she was smart. Used to read about psychology, made us all take tests, and then accused us of lying on them when the result wasn't what she expected. I was annoyed then but I miss her now. I think it bothered her when she didn't understand somebody.

Anyway, point is she's now married to someone else from our group, has three kids with another on the way. Told me the reason she ended up like that is that she realized a lot of people do things they think will make them happy but won't. I think that's the biggest problem women have. They are never encouraged to be introspective, in society they can do no wrong, so they never understand themselves. They make the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

I kick myself that I didn't ask her out-- it might be wishful thinking but I think she liked me. I was a tryhard back then. I bought in to retarded social pressure-- "Oh man guys, I'm totally sexually active!" even though I wasn't. I would've ruined her or made her hate me.

I haven't talked to her in three years.

I don't think you need to have sex to have kids. My wife and I did sex a couple of times but we have three kids, all born several years after we last has sex. None of this makes sense.

this collapse seems to be artificial, they know what they are doing. Also seeing as how European superiority and nuclear weapons make a traditional invasion impossible the elite import invaders instead... under varying guises. What is the end game? They wreck Europeans and then what? Suddenly someone steps up and says fear not I will fix everything all you have to do is obey (NWO)?

I'm about to go grab coffee while I wait for my VM to install but I'm gonna bump this so it stays up while I'm gone and it's here for when I get back.

hhhnngg

>be married
>don't have sex for "years"
I know this is bait but come on

really makes you dhink hard

Reminds me of a guy at work .
> work at a popular bar/grill
> know this one front of the house co-worker
> iv never heard him speak of anything besides the girl he fucked last night
> he is fucking a different girl almost every night
> he's fucked most of the servers and quite a few patrons.
theres a point where being "manly" and having a good time just becomes insecure. Even My beta ass had been laid before , but that's just ridiculous

The future is terrifying, this stuff needs shoving out there for people to read, we need that backlash now.

This was the reason Hitler knew he needed to get rid of the degenerate Jews corrupting society with their filth movies and culture.

No, sex occurs after prepping the bull

fuckin homophobic 'studies' gtfo