/brit/

Attached: antifascist.jpg (3264x2448, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/tube-flasher-banned-from-london-underground-network-after-exposing-himself-to-women-on-the-central-a3789121.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520999023186.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521083531745.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3tOIAn_07mA
nationalreview.com/2018/03/down-syndrome-abortion-defense-socially-approved-monstrosity/
youtube.com/watch?v=QC61CSK5cuk
i.4cdn.org/gif/1521081984464.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOMETIMES I'M THINKING THAT I LOVR YOU
BUT I KNOW IT'S ONLY LUST

what phenotype is this?

Attached: 2018-03-13_00-58-43.png (307x388, 269K)

Observation: 50% of aussie posters are great while the other 50% is utterly cancerous.

Attached: 1513874978020.png (648x526, 21K)

standard.co.uk/news/crime/tube-flasher-banned-from-london-underground-network-after-exposing-himself-to-women-on-the-central-a3789121.html

the london experience

give me new zealand citizenship or give me death

imagine being british and not having the right to move to any of the common-wealth

Is there an archive link to the live thread reaction to the shotgun suicide?

indecisive post

rip r9k hero i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520999023186.webm

why cant i freely move to new zealand as a brit eh
bit mean

love this image

Give me new zealand waifu or give me death

Attached: JacindaArdern.jpg (600x600, 40K)

why do all the black people have the same head?

the thing is they are the same posters. Turtle is a good lad but he never stops posting absolute shite about lil pump for example

crazy the amount of videos lefties have made defending soy. the soyboy meme REALLY got under their skin it seems

The attack in Salisbury was an appalling act of violence, which we condemn in the strongest terms.

Nerve agents are abominable if used in war. It is utterly reckless for them to be used in a civilian environment.

The Prime Minister said on Monday and again today that Russia was either directly responsible or it was culpable because it lost control of this nerve agent.

The Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of the evidence and our response must be both decisive and proportionate.

The attack in Britain has concerned our allies in the European Union, Nato and in the United Nations, and their words of solidarity have strengthened our position diplomatically.

We have a duty to speak out against the abuse of human rights by Putin’s Government and its support, both at home and abroad, and pay tribute to the many campaigners in Russia for human rights. And we must do more to address the dangers posed by the Russian state’s relationship with unofficial mafia-like groups and corrupt oligarchs.

We need to expose the flows of ill-gotten cash between the Russian state and billionaires who became stupendously rich by looting their country and subsequently using London to protect their wealth. We welcome the Prime Minister’s clear commitment today to support the Magnitsky amendments to sanction human rights abusers, as we have long been calling for.

Britain should build an international consensus to strengthen the chemical weapons convention, and ensure that such a horrific attack never happens again.

dont know why but roarking at this

Attached: 1402077680204.jpg (324x278, 27K)

not me

I'd be afraid to go to a benders house because you never know what he's used as a dildo. Could have ass on your hands the second you touch the doorknob.

Attached: 1490738795592.png (1083x893, 1.17M)

a parent should never have to go through the suffering of finding their own child's post-suicide corpse
unless they're the kind of parent who charges rent.

also he might rape you. never have to worry about that with women

>unless they're the kind of parent who charges rent.
I thought parents charging their kids rent was a meme?

*takes note*
hmm

I am turtle and turtle is me

this can't believe it actually happens lol

brit/pol/ is so dumb lol

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1521083531745.webm

I'd snap the uphill gardener in half if he so much as tapped me on the shoulder without my express written consent.

Closest I'll ever get to seeing a naked woman

Attached: almost.jpg (1784x2096, 487K)

jew cat

>The Prime Minister said on Monday and again today that Russia was either directly responsible or
> it was culpable because it lost control of this nerve agent.
Here we go, the UK is starting back pedalling, lol.

i had a housemate in uni who moved back home after, his parents charged him 400 quid a month in rent for his childhood bedroom and bills and food
they were 'property developers' who were slum BTL landlords who had a side gig in giving seminars about how you can lift yourself out of poverty if only you have 3 houses already

scum

the 'ank material

it was a false flag. the reason they know its a russian agent is because they know the chemical composition because they have some themselves and used to it to kill that double agent and blame it on russia to move closer toward war it all adds up

>corbyn
>the UK
hmm sweetie

Anyone got any tips on how to get one of those plastic microbead things in shower gel out your uretha? fuckin hurts la

Oh shit the guy killed him

where does your confidence in your country and leadership come from mate? Im seriously curious.. If this were the 70s Id understand but now that you actually know the reality of how people live and about wages, standards of living, education, lack of corruption etc.. etc.. like.. what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Attached: ruskie.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

why do blacks love fat women so much

absolutely amazed as to how trashy the sun is

>plastic microbead
aren't those banned

this is some JAV made for asian cucks

>horrific attack
literally 1 guy and his daughter and they didn't even die lmao

what would you rate it on the badness scale then?

Name a SINGLE other time Russia has poisoned a former KGB agent living in the UK. Go on, I'm waiting. That's right, you can't find any precedent because it does NOT exist. Russia is COMPLETELY innocent of all wrongdoing in this matter, end of discussion.

the bumble girl has agreed to drinks. perfecto

tedious bog trotter

just bee yourself then hah

yank made a funny haha

If 10 equals the WW1 trenches and 1 equals getting windex in your eyes its about a 3.5

It was CIA

make way for the stinger honey haha

getting cleaning chemicals in your eyes is at least a 3
it's more like getting hot sauce in your eyes

what do we do about the norman problem

Give me a (You) you cretin I spent at least 2 minutes on that

leftists hate jews and whites

business idea: round up the homeless and send them to Gibraltar

Brown is an ugly colour

nothing wrong with hating jews and whites

hide any post with 'kek' and Sup Forums is about ten times better

but jews hate whites and leftists

people i hate

muzzies
jews
blacks

people i strongly dislike

spics
metropolitan canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=3tOIAn_07mA

people who care

-

opinions on asian woman?

whites hate leftists and jews

I feel so weird when I read comments that say shit like "that was chilling" or "that part was what got me" and I'm sitting here feeling nothing

big fan. especially at the expense of inferior asian men

Attached: asianmasculinity.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

antisocial twat

nationalreview.com/2018/03/down-syndrome-abortion-defense-socially-approved-monstrosity/

>ben shapiro
this fucking guy

that guy is going to shoot something up

*heems u*

Attached: 1514529016009.jpg (1200x1176, 128K)

Attached: malvinas-30-anos-despues.gif (2232x2298, 103K)

Bitch I'm back out my coma
Waking up on your sofa
When I park my Range Rover
Slightly scratch your Corolla
Okay, I smashed your Corolla
I'm hanging on a hangover
Five years we been over
Ask me why I came over
One more hit and I can own ya
One more fuck and I can own ya
One cold night in October
Pussy had me floating
Feel like Deepak Chopra
Pussy had me dead
Might call 2Pac over
Yeezy's all on you sofa
These the red Octobers
Still ain't learn me no manners
You love me when I ain't sober
You love me when I'm hungover
Even when I blow doja
Then her auntie came over
Skinny bitch with no shoulders
Tellin' you that I'm bogus
Bitch you don't even know us
"Baby girl, he's a loner
Baby girl, he's a loner
Late night organ donor
After that he disown ya
After that he's just hopeless
Soul mates become soulless
When he's sober it's over"
And bitch, I'm back out my coma

Attached: walking pepe.png (657x1145, 135K)

the absolute state of /r9k/

these Lilliputians shan't survive my wrath when the day comes to uproot and scorch the abnormie scum from our world

eugenics should be actively practiced

*takes off my shirt*
*exposes my complete back tattoo which reads "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." and an image of me gutting an abornmoid*
*walks outside with my machete*
*scraps my machete on the ground as cars drive past, eyeing out for abnormies*

darwin in trouble
youtube.com/watch?v=QC61CSK5cuk

Attached: darwin.jpg (1041x705, 110K)

critical theory looking twat

No More Traceys!

Benny Shapps has always been anti-abortion
Plus, Downies aren't so bad
It's the autists we need to abort

god taking revenge

Church bells and choir sounds, tell 'em, "Quiet down"
Bow your head, the Most High's around cocktails
Guys and gals miss me, ties and gowns happen now
My attire sells, how you tryna sound? Stop it now
They ask me why I don't go to church no more
Cause church is the new club and wine is the new bub
And lies is the new drugs

Attached: 1497584321344.png (524x399, 72K)

what's wrong with it? Lots of parents here (NI) do it to teach their kids about money

Do NOT insult Darwin or any part of the NT. Please don't make me come over there and spin your jaw.

i charge my mum rent for bringing me into this world and actively through plates at the wall if she upsets me

through plates

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together.

I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Kent, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you." All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Sorry Tarquin but mummy was NOT a rich bitch

>go to the store
>they're out of the cheese popcorn I like
AAAAAAAAAA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1521081984464.webm

t. a devilutionist enabler

>starting to teach your kids about money at 16 or even 18
the absolute state of NI

the CHAD will spot his grammatically error and force the entire english language to adapt to his writing

the virgin will capitulate to the pressures of the english language and change the words which have already been written down

the CHAD understands that once words are written down they're immutable

RIDF are not even using proxies now

>teach their kids about money
no it doesn't
it just makes your kids hate you because instead of them building up a large pool of savings/having money to spend on nice things, they're going to be penniless, and it gives them little reason to be nice to their parents when their parents are pensioners
it indicates that it's a very hostile familial relationship

nothing wrong with that you spoiled prat

>cheese popcorn
take care of yourself bud

BEN SHAPIRO YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE IN 2020