Watching that video of the guy lifestreaming his suicide and his poor mother (or maid) stumbling upon his corpse made...

Watching that video of the guy lifestreaming his suicide and his poor mother (or maid) stumbling upon his corpse made me realise one thing: Thank Allah I am not a soulless atheist, Thank Allah I have an Almightly Lord to confide in, Thank Allah for giving me the strength to endure anything, Thank Allah for granting me parents whom I love so much that I would not even think of inconveniencing them, let alone ever hurting them to the extent that coward did by murdering himself.

Atheists disgust and scare me. I feel a genuine fear when confronted with someone who has no religion, because that person has no morals.

Attached: 529.jpg (300x225, 24K)

I did a spit take when I saw the anime posters.

Mashallah

Attached: 860731_o6634.jpg (1080x581, 135K)

>pretend to be muslim
Check
>in EU
Check
>pretend to fear atheists
Check
>"religion is the basis of morals"
Check

9/10 bait, needs some extra zazz, but would read again

M' għoxx Alla

>people need the fear of punishment in order to have morals
Btw some people are born defect. Who are you to tell them that the life is worth the living when for them it was always only pain and misery?

You are an atheist. Please leave the thread, you scare me, I don't know what atrocities you'll commit but I know you're willing to commit them because atheists don't have morals.

fake and gay

>>"religion is the basis of morals"
This is such a fucking meme

Even before organized religion this was true.
Back when we just worshiped wood and shit

I am merely the messenger, GOD ALMIGHTY is the one who tells.

based kebab

Attached: halal.png (500x466, 159K)

Attached: do you have any fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Ooga booga.

It's literally just "don't do dumb shit you wouldn't want others to do to you". Bill & Ted put it best desu.

>there are atheists in the thread right now we have absolutely no morals or values, whose only reason to not commit crimes is the fear of getting caught by a person

Spooky.

Attached: 1518974397401.png (136x102, 20K)

>I am not a soulless atheist,
His mother has a Muslim first name and South Asian surname btw

What is her name? also what about his father?

His steam name was "Juan Pablo". Pretty sure he was a chicano.

>His mom doxxed herself on 911.

Shama Naz Aslam
Nice try, faggot.

El Asiatico

Attached: 1521095147260.png (697x651, 907K)

>all these mad atheist cumskins itt

Attached: 1516469076425.png (485x443, 22K)

It doesn't even matter what his mother is, as he himself was clearly an apostate. The fact that he killed himself even shows the power of Allah more, he decided to abandon his mother's religion and he ended up murdering himself, because without religion to guide him, he became a degenerate selfish depressed libertine.

> Shama Naz Aslam
What

real muslims should only fear Allah swt

Attached: 1517730823413.jpg (495x559, 64K)

>European flag
>suddenly praising Allah

Attached: 146D444B-BD2A-4367-AE2B-AC26594DA71F.jpg (430x650, 37K)

Seems like it's a common name among pakis
If this guy went to r9k then I'm pretty sure he ha probably also been on /r/exmuslims now those people are just sad and It's no surprise if one of them kills himself

>Aslam
That's an Arab name tho

What does Islam say about people who kill themselves?

In christianity they get a one-way-ticket to a very hot place. In conservative places priests refuse to bury their corpses on normal graveyards.

In Islam it's straight to hell for all eternity

> In conservative places priests refuse to bury their corpses on normal graveyards
Yeah same

Attached: Praise Allah.jpg (994x559, 45K)

lol

No wonder those religious fags inevitably socially excluded and go for random massacre. Their moral compass is obviously broken.

Attached: Allahu Akbar.jpg (900x600, 89K)

From a Christian to a Muslim I understand. I never understood how someone can live their life without a religion. What's the point of life then? Why does anything matter? How do they have any hope or love for the world or humanity? Thanks for bringing this up I thought I was the only one who thought this

Attached: One true God.jpg (1210x680, 81K)

> implying americans know religion
Even luther would be disgusted

You Christians and Muslims just run away from harsh truth and fall into self deception by embracing Jewish fantasy bullshit therefore you have never confront the fact that Christians have been the precise opposite what they claim to be all the time in recorded history.

Attached: inshallah.jpg (1200x900, 138K)

back then universal moral as we know it didn't exist

Sexy

>"You Christians and Muslims just run away from harsh truth"
>*kills himself*

lmao dumb jap

In the end even if it's a jewish fantasy, religious people lead happy and fulfilling lives while you kill yourselves before 20

Nothing like the smell of goat anus in the morning, right?

Attached: daterape.jpg (860x569, 30K)

>I never understood how someone can live their life without a religion.
Quite comfortably, and not all that differently from you, in all likelyhood
>What's the point of life then? Why does anything matter?
Well, ultimately it doesn't, but that doesn't stop people from finding their own meaning. Failing that I think a lot of people would say leaving a legacy matters.
>How do they have any hope or love for the world or humanity?
Because we're wired that way. Because if we weren't wired that way we wouldn't exist, due to our ancestors killing each other/themselves out of existence.
Hope I could clear up at least some of the questions. Most of religious tenets seem to just be common sense handed down through millennia, with a heavy dose of fairy tales to make it more palatable to the average person.

>What are suicide bombings

Attached: SuicideSquad.jpg (797x594, 80K)

rofl

Godspeed brother

Attached: 1519939126742.jpg (730x1095, 163K)

Quick question: why do religious people piss atheists off so much if nothing matters and there's no afterlife?

If truly there is no god then why would it matter if religion exists or not?

Koek

Attached: 7D28B733-FB4F-41C4-A4D2-5FE8C2E4B22C.jpg (1400x750, 171K)

Because religious people tend tell others how they should be living their lives. Not that the other side isn't guilty of the same, but it's nowhere near the same scale.

At least we don’t go for terrorism and killing innocent people for religious fanaticism.

Je moet toegeven hier word je toch wel dnug

>not believing in god means there is no meaning in life

Attached: Letmetellyouaboutislam.jpg (340x340, 74K)

Good point.

No, you kill people for no reason at all, millions of Chinese. Two nukes weren't enough.

post more goats

>japanese flag
>chinese communism
>what is a political religion?

Attached: goat.jpg (1200x623, 168K)

Niet..

kara boga

Attached: halal.jpg (480x360, 56K)

They are the weakest people cannot see their own problems and religion. If they find difficulties in their lives, only the way left for them is projecting their own problems onto others.

We are perfect thus problems must come from others who don’t believe our religion, that’s what they think.

Why are religious people so unhinged? Also that kid was Pakistan. His name was Shuaib

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-08-55-40-1.png (1200x1663, 372K)

Attached: onetruegoat.jpg (1200x900, 149K)