Syria general - Turkish invasion

What's next for the Turkish invasion? They seem to be advancing fast against the Kurds / SDF on the Euphrat area. They may be in Manbij in a week. But what is going on in the West? It seems Turkey just wants to occupy a small 5 km long area at the border, thus leaving ISIS in e.g. Daqib and Al-Bab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbCQC7-SmAk
youtube.com/watch?v=X4og80Tb0Bg
southfront.org/video-isis-militants-having-friendly-chat-with-turkish-border-guards-2/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/
rt.com/news/346882-isis-turkey-hospitals-doctors/
express.co.uk/news/world/670764/Islamic-State-terrorists-shipped-Turkey-treatment
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/nearly-100-jihadis-enter-syria-through-turkey-to-join-isis-every-week-2925550/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Turkey_and_Syria.27s_government
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/6022588/Mohammed-is-most-popular-boys-name-in-four-biggest-Dutch-cities.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to see some serious Airdrop operation and river crossing action against Kurds.

Wish I was the chief of staff :/

I think their interest is pushing back SDF back over the river whilst taking land in Syria.

Then if shit hits the fan, they can bargain the land for anything they desire

This is not a grand scale military operation.
More like, we're backing some Anti-Asad group to take some lands for us.

But it might turn into an A class land operation with a huge force to invade all Northern Syria.

so i have a question a few month ago isis was attacking kobane but now they are not even near kobane

so was kurds destroying isis all this time

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IbCQC7-SmAk

>I want to see some serious Airdrop operation and river crossing action against Kurds.

Don't you think ISIS is the bigger threat? Why not first invade the ISIS territory, then ask the Kurds to move back East of the Euphrat?

>so was kurds destroying isis all this time
Yes, did you not follow the news?

Asad and Arabs will eventually remove ISIS from there, but Kurds are our problem and we'll deal with them in our terms. They were doing an ethnic cleansing to capture a part from Syria. and that is unacceptable. They've earned a good ethnic cleansing. We'll give them one.

>Asad and Arabs will eventually remove ISIS from there
Last I checked 90% of the area recaptured from ISIS in Syria has been recaptured by Kurds.

The only think the war on Kurds in Syria is now doing is making ISIS stronger. Seems like a bad strategy really. ISIS is like this cute psycho gf, yes, she is all Turkey wants, but that psycho bitch will put a grenade up your collective asses soon.

>why not ask the kurds to bleed themselves and do the heavy lifting against ISIS and then expect them to go against entrenched Turkish-backed jihadis

youtube.com/watch?v=X4og80Tb0Bg

this guy makes an interesting point.
turks are now acting as russia's ground troops.

>that psycho bitch will put a grenade up your collective asses soon
As If they're not exploding cars within our borders. We got use to it, don't worry.

Look, currently there's an arguement between Arabs, and Kurds have some organizational skills to use this authority absence. This'll not go like that forever. Strategically, the existence of Kurds on the Northern part is more dangerous than ISIS for us. We don't want Kurds to launch terrorist attacks from Syria to our lands. They're already doing that from Iraq and its enough. To prevent that, we'll remove them from that place. When it comes to ISIS, its the problem of Arabs. That psycho is their product, and to stop that they have to put an end this stupid fight among themself and find a solution eventually. I don't think anybody should interfere at this moment because an Arab Solution might start a reform movement to change Islam in the Middle East.

>Strategically, the existence of Kurds on the Northern part is more dangerous than ISIS for us.

That is absolute BS. ISIS are crazy islamists. Like batshit crazy.

Meanwhile, the Kurds actually until recently were in peace talks with Turkey. You cannot even talk to ISIS, there is nothing you can do with these people.

Your obsession with the Kurds will cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent Syrians who will get slaughtered by ISIS.

>ISIS are crazy islamists. Like batshit crazy.
turks let them into syria.
turks armed them with weapons shipped from gaddafi's huge depos in libya.

southfront.org/video-isis-militants-having-friendly-chat-with-turkish-border-guards-2/

You know I was tempted to call you an absolute retard for posting sourceless baseless claims like that and including a video with 2 guys approaching the turkish border and turkish soldiers telling them to gtfo during the start of the conflict when turkey wasn't sure if it wanted to engage in the syrian conflict as proof of that stupid claim you made above, but then I remembered this is Sup Forums and everyone will probably just meme on me.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/30/benghazi-commission-obama-admin-gun-running-scheme-armed-islamic-state/

rt.com/news/346882-isis-turkey-hospitals-doctors/

express.co.uk/news/world/670764/Islamic-State-terrorists-shipped-Turkey-treatment

indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/nearly-100-jihadis-enter-syria-through-turkey-to-join-isis-every-week-2925550/

the war in syria started in 2011.
the video is from 2015.

you sound like a whiny shill arab.

>the war in syria started in 2011.

ISIS only became a meme last year. And Turkey didn't want to get involved. Your link says "a friendly chat' while you clearly see that the Turkish soldiers are there to tell them to gtfo of the border. That's your proof that Turkey supports ISIS. That's Kurd tier propaganda.

>peace talks
No one is buying anymore.

We started a "Solution Process" to make peace with them and closed our eyes to their ambitions. What did they do? Well, they turned our towns into military headquarters for their terrorist organization. We had to capture our lands from them. Look at Silopi, Cizre, Nusaybin, Sur. There's no honor in their words and it is pointless to talk with them. The moment you turn your back on them, they stab you in the back and we've seen enough. We'll remove them from the region.

>to make peace with them and closed our eyes to their ambitions.
The ambition to get their own state? What is bad about that?

>Well, they turned our towns into military headquarters for their terrorist organization.
I think you are a bit biased here. You need two to tango. Turkey didn't want to give the Kurds their own country, then started to kill and bomb them. No wonder the Kurds are fighting back.

>We had to capture our lands from them.
What lands? Kurdish lands?

>There's no honor in their words and it is pointless to talk with them.
Looks like you talk like Hitler.

>he moment you turn your back on them, they stab you in the back and we've seen enough.
I doubt if you hand them their country that they will stab anyone. Just give Kurds a country and be done with it. How hard would it be?

>ISIS only became a meme last year
guess you never heard of al qaeda in iraq

> Your link says "a friendly chat' while you clearly see that the Turkish soldiers are there to tell them to gtfo of the border.
no, i don't. only arab cock suckers do.

> That's your proof that Turkey supports ISIS
it's turkey sending them weapons and letting fighters in. and treating isis fighters in turkish hospitals.
and only bombing kurds and not isis.
and letting kurds get massacred in kobane.

You're a supporter of terrorist organization.

When it comes to that so called state; if its me or them, they die and that's it.

>no, i don't. only arab cock suckers do.
Then you're a blind delusional idiot.

>it's turkey sending them weapons and letting fighters in
Nice proofs. Inb4 FSA = ISIS

>> treating isis fighters in turkish hospitals
Want me to tell you a fun secret? Turkish hospiltals even treat PKK members. WOW. Shocking huh. You're wold view must be upside down now. Probably means Turkey supports PKK.

>and only bombing kurds and not isis.
Turkey bombs ISIS. Another stupid lie.

>and letting kurds get massacred in kobane.
Turkey took in all the civilians from Kobane. And allowed Kurdish fighters to go into Kobane from Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War#Turkey_and_Syria.27s_government

at least you're bumping the thread as you get ass blasted.

>tell straight lies
>gets proven wrong
>le ass blasted

Yup. There are the memes. I'm out.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/6022588/Mohammed-is-most-popular-boys-name-in-four-biggest-Dutch-cities.html

ok mohammed. read a book once in a while.

>I want to see some serious Airdrop operation and river crossing action against Kurds.
River crossing is a bad idea desu

You have the border, after taking manbij start a new front directly from the border.

>Kurds actually until recently were in peace talks with Turkey
>peace talks
Nah, peace talks just buy time.

Genocide = perpetual peace.
No one will care because it's Turkey's profession.

>You're a supporter of terrorist organization.
You call them terrorist, I call them freedom fighters. As far as I know, their only goal is their own country. What's not to like? How is it "terrorist" to want your own country?