Does Sup Forums like pitbulls?

Does Sup Forums like pitbulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9VAbFJRpp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're the niggers of the dog world.

A Völkisch dog would be a German Shepherd. A dog that actually feels empathy and is useful.

fpbp

I wouldn't get one for a pet, but if other people want to it doesn't bother me.

It will bother you when the pitbull breaks free from his leash and chews your face off for walking on the street.

Used to be the dog of America, and my pitbull as a child never attacked anything but squirrels.

>German shepard
>Not nigger tier

Pick one

Good guard dogs, can be intentionally set upon intruders and you can dismiss all responsibility claiming the dog was just protecting it's territory. Egg the dog on to attack harder and harder and you will still get off scot free :^)

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

There really is no real reason to own one, apart from trying to portray an image. Why risk having such a volatile dog?

I would enjoy killing you.

Why not kill yourself, pussy?

HE A GUD DOG GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER FETCHEN DA PAPER EVERY SUNDAY WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM BONES

NOT ALL PITBULLS

PITBULLS ARE A BREED OF PEACE

Storyline
Pitbull yes
Owner NO!

Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog

No. They should be exterminated.

You can kill those nigger dogs like pitbulls, but other dogs litteraly didn du nuffin

no, they're ugly as fuck.

Dictionary
>poofta

Stfu Mohamed
You muslims hate everything white people like

What's your opinion on miniature schnauzers? I have 2... Never had small dogs before, but I love these little fuckers.

Are pugs dogs for faggots? I really want to get one, but i have only seen nu male cucks having them.

Yes.

Unless you got a girlfriend, just pretend it's hers then.

Husky is best breed

(German Shepards and Jack Russels come close)

I have an adopted pit mix and he's super sweet. Except to black people, he fucking hates them. Animal control found him wandering near a highway in the woods, so I think he was at least a couple generations removed from the nogs though.
Pits behavior depends on their lineage, the ones from a family line bred to fight in the hood are shitty and aggressive, but the ones that come from stray bloodlines or non fighting families are awesome.

Love them

This is why you lost WW2 and your country's food is shit, you fucking wop.

Who's this girl? I know she's called Rose, but why is she well known?

Do you make this post every pitbull thread, or is this just copypasta

Mein neger

Fuck yes
Anybody who doesn't like a pitbull is a faggot who probably lives on their own with a fucking cat.

The only dogs that we need:
>poodles
>German Shep's
>huskies
>st Bernards
>Akita's

Everything else is useless and should be killed

There's a chance you'll be prosecuted for poisoning an animal, certainly for choking one if someone see's it but you'll take zero responsibility for your guard dog literally ripping the throat out of an intruder, even if you are gleefully encouraging it.

>not knowing this pasta by heart

epic post my man really sliced my shit up with those edges truely a post worthy of Sup Forums

I always used to argue with my neighboor regarding what to do with stray dogs. His stance was THEY DIN DU NUFFIN.
Mine was, and still is culling.

A few months ago i had an entire pack of stray dogs following a female in heat. All of them in my backyard, barking at me. Grabbed my chainsaw and served a couple of them. Had a lot of fun btw. Especially when the first one tried to bite the blade and ended up with his head split in 2 lmao

Nigger's favorite breed of dog and guess which breed of dog is the one that half of the world wants to completely wipe out.

Pitbull lovers are really a funny bunch here. You can make threads and threads encouraging genocide of minorities and nobody bats an eye.
But as soon as you mention the little innocent pitbull, everybody loses their shit.

Really makes your neurons firing

They are nigger dogs for niggers.

If you like them, you are a fucking nigger with shit taste.

eh im just pissed about the doberman part of the pasta, pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

I'm open to improvements, people are now recognizing the pasta

lmao we let dogs bite sand niggers at gitmo

nigger dogs for niggers

Joe Rogans pit killed 2 of his dogs, he still defends pitbulls. Pittbull owners everyone

I'll just leave this here.

youtu.be/u9VAbFJRpp8

I knew he was a fucking moron.

lmao at that bitch 'dont kick the dog'. its fucking killing another dog and attacking a person. kick the shit out of it.

bitch who yelled dont kick the dog they shoulda shot it.