Give two inexperienced guys the rights to adapt his novels

>give two inexperienced guys the rights to adapt his novels
>they work together, things are going pretty good
>no more source material
>leave writing the show to finish the next book in the series
>never finish the book
>never write for the show again and let somebody else to tell the ending on their own

What is his problem? Does he even care about asoiaf/GoT at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(16)30175-1/abstract
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/83077-all-i-see-is-snow/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WD0mvpIPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's too busy eating to be worried about writing or game of thrones

is he still fucking the funny whore?

>What is his problem?

He is essentially allowing someone else to finish his own story.

This is the literacy version of cuckolding.

he got paid handsomely for someone else to finish the story
sounds like winning to me

From most things I've seen him say about ASOIAF, he doesn't really care for it much and sees it more like an obligation.

The greatest procastinator of all time

money and fame change life long cucked people

this

>After getting rich, He realized that audience is so much invested in GoT world at this point that audience will eat whatever shit you peddle them to.
So he stopped caring.

>Does he even care about asoiaf/GoT at this point?
not really. he knows that whatever ending he writes he will piss off a huge number of rabid fanboys. so he's letting someone else do that. he can just sit back and read all the posts about how much better the books are and how his ending would have been better.

If he doesn't finish this shit, i'm going to burn Crows and Dragons and pretend it ended with Kings.

>someone paying to fuck your wife isn't cucking!

Allegedly, he got really buttblasted about people spotting some of the twists, and tried to rewrite it on the fly.
After he realised he couldn't, he lost his motivation

This, except it's HIS fault if people guessed the twist, the guy is so stupid he wrote Snow with an uppercase in a sentence that literally gave away Jon's identity, it might be the weight that made him so stupid, I believe there is a correlation

The sad part is that while many people spotted the twist ahead of time, it wasn't until the show aired that everyone and their dog hopped on the bandwagon.
If he'd got his ass in gear earlier, he wouldn't have had so many people aware of it before it finally hit

The guy is 68 years old, far too overweight to live any longer and now has probably a ton of money, why should he care now?

68 isn't that old really given he's given first-world healthcare.

>he wrote Snow with an uppercase in a sentence that literally gave away Jon's identity
Quote?

It is for people that fat

For a fat fuck it is. thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(16)30175-1/abstract

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/83077-all-i-see-is-snow/
The guy is a joke

He's purposely separating himself more and more from the show.

He did an interview a few days ago saying that they've diverged so much due to small changes having such a large butterfly effect in the series that the show isn't even a spoiler.

It's a great marketing move because it will keep people buying and discussing his books.

FUCK YOU FATTY

LITTLEFINGER WINS

He's also working with HBO on creating other shows. They've already picked up 3 projects that he's writing and creating pilots for.

What a cuck. His Magnus Opus is getting DP'ed by two jews on TV in front of millions and he doesn't care.

I thought it was kind of odd how he decided to give them the rights because they knew who Jon Snow's parents are. That was something that was discussed on internet forums when the first book came out in the 90's.

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4WD0mvpIPQ

Oh right, that part. I don't think people would have thought it any less obvious if he hadn't capitalised it, to be fair. About the only time things aren't obvious in the books it's with Patchface's predictions and the way prophecies work out, but that's because it's how prophecies are meant to work.

He lost control of his story after A Storm of Swords and just doesn't care anymore, it's why he is desperate to get these prequel shows picked up by HBO and always blogs about football and wildcards: he is desperate to distract himself from A Song of Ice and Fire

Whenever somebody asks him about it he just gives passive-aggressive responses, I'm honestly astounded how a fat lazy passive-aggressive feminist managed to write such a good medieval fantasy series

fucking this fatass unethical goy.

Something that annoys me is that people scream ENTITLED! whenever someone points out how much of a dick move it is to just sit on your ass partway through a series.
When people buy a book in a series, they tend to buy it on the assumption that it will actually be finished.