Anyone still watching this show?

Anyone still watching this show?

>the bantz
>Mike being a constant fuckup
>Harvey fucking his shrink
>Lewis having a weekly meltdown
>Donna showing some feet
>fat guy from the wire making some cameos

what the fug, this kino is still running?

>*Slams file on desk*

i couldn't get past 4 episodes

DONNA

I can't watch this shit anymore. the first season or two were pretty good but when they have one single case for a whole season shit gets tiring, not to mention the amount of shit Lewis pulls and still gets to be around is incredible

>"I just cracked the case:"

>walk in office
>see this

wat do?

>Do a 180
>Unzip dick

>Lewis

"It all makes sense now! That richfag was chewing some russian chewing gum, it means he has connections with oligarchs!"

t. Mike Ross, 300 IQ

I still watch it. I still like it, too. I like how they make everyone mad at Mike because he's a fucking idiot who seems to want to go to jail.

I was in a hotel the other night with nothing to do and I saw this was on. I haven't watched it in like 5 or 6 years when I got bored with its formula.

It's the same exact show.

What the hell is this!?

>Puts the whole cast in danger after doing something idiotic because she thinks it is unfair that lawyers and secretaries aren't percieved to have the same relevance
>Everybody apolgizes to her

What in the fuck

It's a very reliable show.
Season 3 is about where they gave up going outside their formula.

its 2017, sweetie :)

dumb reddit show

What happened to the sassy black secretary from the previous seasons?

She's still there. They just realized she's a terrible character and gave her less screentime

"I read a book when I was in my moms uterus and memorised all 15,000 pages so I know that the statute of limitations is still intact for this crime"

>a secretary managed to earn enough money to live comfortably in NYC AND have money to spare to buy-in into one of the largest law firms in the city

WEW LAD