Well?

>Random bullshit office job expects "professional business attire"
>Starting pay is $9.50/hr

Shop at Goodwill, problem solved.

>Random bullshit office job expects "low turnover rate"
>Starting pay is $9.50/hr

>Retard on Sup Forums thinks he's too good to dress for the job
>Expects to get hired

Remember when the suit actually meant something?

Wearing the suit was a status symbol and it meant you were being payed a good salary.

Now the suit is tied to low wages

Is there a bottom to this hole?

I'm sure they'll have something that fits well without stains and cigarette smells.

You can thank the Boomers for importing 3rd worlders and exporting everything else.

They don't expect you to show up in a $5000 suit retard, they just don't want you to show up in a t-shirt and jeans.

Wear a nice dress shirt and slacks.

Pulling that out of your ass.

That's shit OP, we've got casual attire here from the lowest to the highest. You can't wear whatever the fuck but general Johnny Bravo black shirt with jeans is more than acceptable.

The suit was always tied to being another brick in the wall, all the same gray cubical man. It's the symbol of the wage slave.

Don't smoke in it then

>go through job offers for physicists
>every single one requires experience with expensive shit like ZEMAX ($9000 per licence)
>no torrent available

Too bad you're not a refugee, you would probably get all kinds of training and certification for free :)

>Believing in the stem meme

>he felt for the S in STEM

laughingelf.jpg

Check the fit

Whiny office-boy should seek employment in construction trade. Good pay, sensible attire and no office full of other whiny bitches.

expect to get replaced by a spic within 2 years.

They can only do general labor, skilled labor/trades is where the decent money is.

Jesus christ software for optics design is so goddamn bad and unintuitive. Developed by autists.

Just look at that retard reviewbruh. He obviously doesn't have a job, based on his videos got a relatively new car. He wears suits. Where does that autist get monie for all them tendies?

M8, when I worked at maccas they expected me to wear non-slip shoes and those were at least $100 for crap ones. mine were $200. For $200 you could easily get some crap suit from ebay or something.

Man I hope they don't mess up the series with the upcoming reboot.

>entry-level
>minimum wage
>three years experience, 10-inch penis, and previous job as wendy's chef required

Fuck off hippy scum

OMG COLLARED SHIRTS ARE SOOOOO EXPENSIVE

If you are worth anything to the company they won't make you wear clothes you don't want. The amount of money they'd have to pay to make a valuable employee dress a certain way would make such a request prohibitive.

Nobody wants to wear the zuit suit uniform. Only min wage slaves wear suits and ties.

>Entry-Level
>Requires 3-5 years experience and active TS/SCI with Poly

Professional business attire is literally slacks, and a button down shirt with black shoes. Bonus points for tie. You should own these items if you graduated high school. If not, they won't want you anyway.

Although I do agree, this job market is shit. Corporations successfully created so much unemployment through immigration and two-income families, that they can skirt the minimum wage for basically any job now.

I make $18/hour working in a factory, even though I got a bachelor's of science. Take what you can get and make the best of it, because I can only assume it will get worse before it gets better.

Aimed at prior military

Software developed by PhDs is pretty much always bad. Rare exceptions for CS PhDs, but even then

He gets income from his YouTube channel. That's his full time job

>be physic grad
>all the old school profs in the department still show up every day in suits and ties
>without realizing it I start showing up to all my classes in dress shirts
>haven't shown up to my lab sections without a tie on in months
>tfw you realized professionalism is infectious