White skin is a sign of vulnerability

There are no white skinned animals, only in the polar, northern regions, where it helps them blend in.
But everywhere else, albinos are the first of the group to be culled with their bright appearance practically begging for carnivores' attention. White people's skin is almost translucent, it flashes the fragile inner flesh and red blood vessels out for predators to see. With its pinkish shade and softness it screams "blood" and "prey".

Black skin on the other hand emphasizes power, and strength. Of not having to cower and hide from the sun like vampires, but standing boldly in the light. Black hides the fragile innards. It also acts as a natural camouflage at night.
Blacks are naturally muscular and agile, while pasty white Europeans have to work harder to reach the same level of strength. Black symbolizes a connection to nature, to our roots.
Europeans are just Africans, who lost their way and slowly regressed over time to a weak, inferior state. Smaller, less agile and strong, no longer possessing their ancestors' black skin.
Barely more than mutants.

Attached: 5.jpg (2000x1333, 567K)

animals are white skinned for the most part, they just have fur or feathers covering it

grey*

human skin isn't pale white either, it's more like a grade of greyish pink

Please explain to me why we are speaking a European language, on technology primarily invented by Europeans or those of European descent, instead of Swahili.

Also please explain to me why whites absolutely dominate strength sports to the extent that not one black has won a World's Strongest Man.

Attached: 1521066752231.jpg (736x1308, 125K)

I'm happy you find pride in your appearance, user. I'm also jealous of not needing sun block so desperately.

Now have some milk. Your vitamin D rates appear to be a bit low.

Tell me more about your blackness my magyar friend

Attached: 1510297527985.jpg (1280x853, 112K)

>World's strongest man
Because the strongest men in the world don't participate in gay european tournament

White skin is the sign of the inherit good coming from the persons soul radiating outwards. Black skin denotes the darkness present in ones heart. It all makes sense.

White skin: beauty
Dark skin: ugliness

I like dark skinned girls, they just have weird face structures a lot of the time

You find it discomforting because it reminds you of an ape or shimpanzee

nah they remind me of old guys, especially indians, indian young girls look like old men, I swear some of them have moustaches too
it's a shame, dark skin is really aesthetic but their bone structure is pretty bad

>talks broadly about all animals
>only mentions fur and feather
Oh, so you only left out reptiles, fish, insects and amphibians, basically 95% of the animal kingdom. Even within the group of mammals and birds it was a gross generalization.

scales and chitin carpaces count as skin now?

they always did, you mongoloid.

You're entirely welcome to show me your strong black men who can deadlift 500kg. I'm sure there are thousands.

Skin is the soft outer tissue covering vertebrates.
Other animal coverings, such as the arthropod exoskeleton, have different developmental origin, structure and chemical composition.

nope

>There are no white skinned animals
yes, because we are not animals, unlike shitskins.

>whites
Artificial concept. No such thing as a "white" identity no matter how hard you try to meme it into existence.

Artificial concepts are artificial concepts. What I believe to be true is true and this is the frame that shall be used.