User, may I see your ticket stub?

>user, may I see your ticket stub?

she looks like she has stand energy coming from her back and the white things look like the "menacing" symbols

MOMMY MOMMY

What's her Stand's name?

Has anyone actually ever been asked if they could show their ticket stub? My entire life no one's asked me this once aside from being at the gate.

I usually worry about it since I'm an idiot and I lose my stub within two minutes of hitting the theater room.

Hungry, user?

is that the limo driver from holy motors?

I did one time when I was younger and was trying to sneak in an r-rated movie after I had bought a ticket for a pg-13 movie

Robert

Sure lady
*unzips dick*

*farts*

I feel bad for this guy, even if it's a stock photo. I used to work concessions at a movie theater and the uniform was so uncomfortable, especially with all the heat and grease coming from the machines.

His name is Robert

Uniform at my theater is just a tee shirt and helmet. The employees even wear flip flops if they want.

I don't appreciate you making a bad meme post in reply to my own posts, user.

No memes here. My theater is smaller than usual theaters, so the dress code policy is really laid back in terms of shoe wear.

How the fuck do you people know my name?

Some theaters make you fill out a registration form when you buy your ticket.

I know many things, user. You couldn't even begin to imagine half of them. But for now, I shall take the role of the popcorn salesman.

W-why the helmet?

There's unfinished construction on the ceiling in some parts of the theater. Apparently pipes and tiles fall down occasionally.

GIVE ME THE NEWS

>tfw your bewbs poke through

no but here take care of my anual VIP anvil