Kadljah Edwards working at Dentons Law Firm Washington DC 2024967500

Kadljah Edwards working at Dentons Law Firm Washington DC 2024967500

Here's her LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kadijah-edwards-97009476

Twitter: @Dentons

Contact: dentons.com/en/whats-different-about-dentons/contact-us.aspx?url=http://www.dentons.com/en/find-your-dentons-team.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/kadijahchloe
youtube.com/watch?v=CgfY-0zcKLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump

bump

It's times like this I wish I knew how social media worked

Best way to get their attention is to respond to their posts on Twitter and tag her @KadijahChloe

She already blocked me

>Sup Forums trying to get ppl fired for tweets
We libruls now. How do I help?

Just sign up for Twitter. Only need an email. Then search @Dentons to find their page.

Once there just tweet at them and don't forget to include the image and her username @KadijahChloe. Also specify she works in their DC office and include that the Fed govt and numerous companies employ veterans in the area

Might as well have something to do this Sunday
Just blast their social media

Why not just respond with "Nobody asked you, either, John Deere"?

Liberals tactics have helped them win the culture war. We'd be stupid if we didn't learn from them.

Taking the moral high ground has done nothing except make us lose the culture war.

Sup Forums has been doibg this for fucking ever, are you serious?

what a cunt

You have to fight people with their own weapons now. They have no restrain against us so why shouldn't we either?

NYPA

>Being a faggot because someone said something you don't like

I agree she's a retard, but this is stupid

Tell her to give you nudes do something productive

Chloe pls go

bump

CAN YOU POST A LINK TO THE FUCKING TWEET WHAT THE FUCK WHATS THE POINT OF MAKING A THREAD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>Only need an email.

Nope.

Now they demand your phone number too and you have to answer with a verification they send to you.

I think she deleted it

some pakis sell phones for £10 at the local shops.

what an unfortunate disaster if someone were to some how dox this chick and ravage the area

Fighting fire with fire, time to give the liberals a taste of their own medicine and hope they overdose.

Sup Forums basically invented doxxing you newfag

WHAT IS ARCHIVE

Should we recruit Sup Forumstards for this?

Fuck her and fuck you tbqhfag

>A nigger working in a law firm.

Jesus Christ, America.

lets do it

Bumb.

Lets dox this bitch.

Just contact her place of work and email and call and file a complaint.

Wait thats thats the tweet you retards are trying to get her fired for?

Funny how Trumpfags cry about le mean libruals but use the same faggy tactics.

Bump

Kek

Bump

>trumpfags

this has been Sup Forums since before 2010 you dip

Put a fake email, when it asks for a phone number just close the app. Whenever you start it back up it should bypass the phone thing. At least that's what happened for me.

This is how you beat them.

You need to show them that they can't be held to a lower standard. They want to get people fired for political beliefs while they can make fun of amputated people, someone who is not privileged?

Fuck them. Don't dox. Stormfags are going to ruin it. Just call her office and file complaints.

Trust me on this shit. Her career is more valuable than her personal info in the end

Who the fuck cares? I have no respect for people who failed in life and resorted to killing brown people for a "career".
The bastard deserves to have no legs considering the horrors he has inflicted upon innocents.

I actually read about people going to courts over tweets in the west, tweets a lot more ridiculous than this.
Time for some Trayvon justice m8

>Guys I want to win the war, but I don't want to shoot people that is what heathens on the other side do. Cant we just hut them untill they stop?

t. faggot

Baby's first false flag/10

found achmed

It should be legally impossible to be fired for something you said on a non-related work account after work hours, but as long as it's possible and used against us, we might as well use it against them.

Found good goyim who supports the troops who don't know what they are fighting for, but still fight for it.

Bump

MAGA

Yeah let's honor the guy that helped maintain the state that implements mass immigration

Somebody Jones this cunt.

She's not wrong;if he didn't want his legs blown off he shouldn't have enlisted!

Typicall american with a victim complex who needs to play hero on Twitter

found stormfag

I'm not

You guys are the people attacking a black girl for using her freedom of speech

You can skip the phone part.
It's deleted

Nobody asked you to be a fat ugly cunt but you still didn't anyway. Fuck her and her weave, burn their shit down, take their weave, THEY NEED IT. It's the source of their power

I'm so sick of paying for free handouts for these niggers.

he was willing to give his life and he gave his legs to serve america

you wouldnt know what patriotism looks like sven.

It's exactly what they do. She shouldn't be tweeting at veterans in a city that employs many of them. Especially when she is so easily traced back to her employer

this desu
why make it so easy for society to opress opinions if the state is so limited in opressing them

We aren't really any better than the people we dislike.

I love how she tries to convince the world she's oppressed despite working at one of the world's premier law firms.

Regressives have received a free pass on these things for too long. Time to expose the double standard.

Link the fucking twitter you nigger that one is wrong

>b-b-but liberals do it to us!

honestly i think Sup Forums destroys more people than sjws at this point. mostly because sjws are still saying shit online with their actual names attached to what they say.

also, this military dude totally walked into that joke by using his missing legs as a prop to get attention. you guys joke about sjws and safe spaces but apparently you want exactly the same thing. if you lost your legs in war and you go online using it to get attention, a few people are going to say some shitty things to you. and let's be honest, the lt. dan crack was a little funny. the dude probably doesnt mind being called lt. dan anyways.

mobile.twitter.com/kadijahchloe
She deleted it. She even references it.

No. We are responding by exercising the same freedom. The days of these people saying what they want without consequence are over. Our time is now.

>We aren't really any better than the people we dislike.

Speak for yourself

She is not immune to the consequences of her actions. No one is.

So sick of this shit attitude

You can be morally superior and walk away when someone slaps you in the face or you can clench your fists and knock them the fuck out. Which one would you rather do?

This is probably a waste of time.

If she works for a law firm in DC, they will not be intimidated by the likes of us.

If she did this on a personal account, it's ok. The ball player was protesting racial problems. The veteran tried to play the victim card. She was no more snarky than the vet.

Lost cause, guys. At best you can piss her off. At worst, you'll get SJWs to rally around her.

>Freedom of speech is not consequence free speech

go suck another male's dick faggot

C'mon America.

Shill Detected

>unironically using reddit buzzwords

>niggers
>people
pick one

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgfY-0zcKLo

Do you know how many veterans work in DC? The govt hires them at greater rates. A lot of NGOs and law firms have indications when applying to a position for veterans, especially wounded ones.

Except society actually does owe vets a debt of gratitude. You ungrateful cunt.

You're allowed, as a vet, to use your lost legs that you sacrificed for our country.... to draw attention to the value of nationalism.

That's called being proud of your sacrifice.

I started studying law to get away from these people. Please God, let her be the toilet lady or some shit.

>getting someone fired because they offended you
How do people pretend this board isn't full of social justice warriors?

HAHAHA you neckbeards are getting trolled by some random nigger on Twitter.

IP lawyer

Also, her tweet is solid evidence that she works at Denton's due largely to diversity outreach or somesuch nonsense rather than the force of her professional talents or abilities; no lawyer worth the ridiculous billables Denton's charges its clients would so publicly and imprudently publish controversial comments that could easily be traced back to her employer.

In short, if you're a big MNC, don't look to Denton's to competently protect and advance your legal interests.

> being this upset over some silly nignog tweet

>Sacrificed for our country
>Afghanistan
>our country

>Do you know how many veterans work in DC?

It's also home to tons of blacks, both ghetto and educated.

My point still stands: the vet tried to shame the ballplayer for taking a stand and used his injuries in a way that vets might find shameful. She was no more out of line than the vet, and if it was her personal account, the law firm won't care; no way will it affect their business unless they mainly have KKK members as clients.

This is a losing battle.

Sup Forums is becoming the other SJW.

>killing Brown people
>a bad thing
Cmon chief

So some vet got his fee fees hurt and pol is white knighting this legless faggot?

When exactly did pol turn into the alt right SJWs?

Well now I'm sad. Goodluck burgers, she could be the person that holds your life in her hands.

>C'mon America.
One value set will destroy western civilization another value set will save it.

Somebody is right, somebody is wrong. You can say you're wrong. I don't believe that I am.

Gee. If only you were here 6 years ago. Instead of just showing up last spring.

The alt right is just homosexuals

fight fire with fire. If you haven't noticed being better than them has gotten us no where. It is time to show them whos boss.

They opened up the box.
Don't cry when we do to you what is done to us.

C'mon America.

we've been doing this since at least 2004 you stupid newfaggot. return2reddit

>Found good goyim
Nope. Just found the guy who believes that you should respect the one who put his life on the line (cops, firefighters, armed forces, etc).