Guys, did you know that Iran has C-H-E-E-T-A-H-S?

Guys, did you know that Iran has C-H-E-E-T-A-H-S?

Attached: a9625c2ee7197bdceb5c430578ca89f3.jpg (1600x1105, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brumby#Environmental_impact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_parakeet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 27336603_10213427494754954_5902435579989913558_n.jpg (320x247, 15K)

I didn't know that Australia has C-A-M-E-L-S

Attached: 5098340-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 138K)

brought over by Afghans that actually explored the desert for us, it was pretty dope

You also have foxes, a lot of them. Why did they have to bring in foxes?

So they could shoot foxes
These are the same people that brought rabbits and cane toads

because we were stupid

we bough foxes so we could shoot them and have fun. now they are a nuisance.
same with rabbits, infact the guy who introduced rabbits to australia and made them spread received a national award for it
now we are willing to literally spend tens of billions of dollars to remove them.
same with camels, there was a hundred million dollar program to curb the growth of feral camels (they are numbered in the millions now and spread all over Australia).
Also same with horses, we literally have helicopters that machine gun horses down, since we have wild horses too

we introduced cane toads to take care of some other pest, and now we have large numbers of both
boy we fucked it, but just shows how fragile an ecosystem is

Try bringing in more chinese. They'll eat all of those animals into extinction in less than a single generation.

one good thing came with muslims brining in their camels tho (other than exploring the desert and navigating trade routes through the outback), our camels are very high quality and disease free and we can sell the meat back to Middle Eastern countries, especially rich ones like UAE and Saudi Arabia. We also sell the camels for racing

What's the problem with horses?

You should also try to sell those camels as concubines to ME countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brumby#Environmental_impact

Same thing happened here, a Swedish nature photographer brought 5 Canada geese into Sweden and they spread from there like crazy.

Attached: 18930.jpg (1067x800, 140K)

the only thing that's fucked is the idea that animal migrations are somehow wrong just because humans helped in a few instances

GOOSE'D

Attached: 57293875937523432.jpg (1024x615, 189K)

>we literally have helicopters that machine gun horses down

n
o
i
c
e

Then they'll have a Chinese infestation to deal with.

You call Finland ugly? hah... We have saimaannorppa.

Attached: 5940_flex.image.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

BEST
FUCKING
JOB
EVER

Australia plz adopt

Then they will bring Japs to kill them.

Did you know that Armadillo gave T-I-T-S?

Attached: 4aa7bcf3-0fa5-432b-9a06-faf74b98361b.jpg (627x960, 153K)

>Armadillo gave
s have

Would

In my soup

>Same thing happened here, a Swedish nature photographer brought 5 Canada geese into Sweden and they spread from there like crazy.
Shittiest fucking bird in N.America. Kill them all.

Hum, it doesn't?

So this isn't a surprising fact to you guys like how Russia has tigers and leopards? :(

So, did you learn something fighting the emus? Or are you losing this war as well?

Spare some gunships maybe? We know you have plenty.

You don't fuck with our geese.

Probably the imported geese were more domesticated or something because they're pretty lethargic here. Just herd and shit all the grass while not being afraid of anything.

Our geese will literally fly up and shit on your car if theyre blocking a road and you honk at them

They're winged flying niggers

>have local flora and fauna that kills you in million different ways
>artificially introduced species somehow manage to breed and overrun the humans
How does this even happen? Why don't all the poisonous toothy shitty animals kill off your horses and rabbits?

this little parakeet is blowing the fuck out of the typical Buenos Aires birds, although I think some of those typical birds may have been introduced in colonial times.

it's native to Argentina, but it used to be found only in the north. It seems it has become a plague in Spain, and it can be found in the USA, Mexico and many European countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_parakeet

I dont care because it's cute

Attached: 20180223_184445.jpg (2560x1536, 900K)

>we bough foxes so we could shoot them and have fun.
You are sick bastards.