Honestly, do you think that White Men would have any chances in a race war in America?

Honestly, do you think that White Men would have any chances in a race war in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JXNKh3f3O0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
tulsaworld.com/app/race-riot/timeline.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKbOBBAxYgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

They'll be fighting each other. It's a lose lose situation. Instead of killing each other off they should focus on reproducing.

Of course they do. 100% chance of victory.

Outnumber the blacks, are vast more resourceful and intelligent, hold control of all vital strategic assets and utilities and control the armed forces.

It would be a fucking whitewash. Pun intended

60% of people in America are white
Most of the Hispanics are middle-aged
Niggers are niggers
Asians can't fight

It's in the bag for the whites

We would eliminate the niggers before lunch on the first day.

We have all the good guns. Plus most of us know how to use the sights on them.

The cities would be lost easily; we can't help that. But the other races would be left with two options: starve and live in squalor at their apartment, or venture into the country/suburbs. Both are certain death.

topkek that pic

one of the greatest habbedings witnessed on Sup Forums

>call the m&m's

98% of the special forces in the usa are white. niggers can't shoot and are dumb as fuck.

>Asians can't fight
You forgot the roof Koreans

i think this is why we have our school system. whites and rich get educated and leave the rest of the apes to be uneducated by a shitty system. we won already

>The cities would be lost easily;

Are you serious? They'd all congregate in concentrated areas turning themselves into easy targets in city areas.

>black police officers will join the street monkeys

when will this meme end? the police will gun down these animals while I sit and watch from the comfort of my home.

I kinda hope they do go all out soon so we can cleanse this nation of violent ghetto scum.

Of course not. Blacks are faster, smarter and better at fighting.

White people are the most horrifyingly cruel people in history if you poke them hard enough. Maybe China could give us a run for our money but it would be close.

The complaining minorities in western white countries have no idea how generously they are being treated.

If it was every black against every white, whites would obliterate the opposition in every sense of the word, and this is coming from a taco.

Even if the populations were equal, they wouldn't stand a chance.

it was a Sup Forums thing, stfu

Nigs would be out-gunned, out-manned and completely surrounded.

We don't need a war to beat blacks. They have low IQs and they are prone to fighting each other. If anything our biggest problem would be containing them.

how so? honestly, I get that we have better equip but in a 1v1 fight I'd see the blacks winning.
Not because they're inherently stronger, but cuz all these years of apeness have made them a lil better at fighting

Fucking "a white male" here. Believe me when I say that niggers have a 0% chance of winning a race war in America. 0%.

>What are rooftop Koreans

Is that white dude a Dwarf from WoW?

Are you shitting me? In 1921, in a race war lasting just two days, whites were bombing blacks from planes. This is even more incredible when you consider that just 19 years ago, functioning fixed wing aircraft didn't exist.

Give them a week and some whites would probably break into NASA, hijack a rocket and be dropping Rods from God by the afternoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JXNKh3f3O0

You're underestimating how cucked the white race is now. Most liberal white people will not comprehend the other races turning against them and will fight tooth and nail ON THE SIDE OF the minorities until it's too late and all whites are outnumbered and I doubt the others will try their luck before that. You're not dealing with the battle hardened white folk of the past. These days what you have to work with with is this.

I expect the race war to end not with a bang, but with a snivel. We'll be snuffed out as the average white man greets the new race war with a

>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

You mean to tell me, we were Saxons, Franks, Vikings, Crusaders, Explorers, Scientists, Pilots and extremely pissed n sheeeit?

No, because too may whites are self hating and wouldn't even fight on the "white side".

however, blacks are too unorganized to get anything done and they'd probably kill each other as well.

They were fighting feral niggers, it doesn't count.

>In 1921, in a race war lasting just two days, whites were bombing blacks from planes.

Sauce? genuinely curious.

No, they are certainly stronger but they have low IQs. There has to be a trade off somewhere.

Whites outnumber blacks in the US by a 6-to-1 ratio.

At least one of those whites is cucked enough to pull for the blacks, so that ratio becomes 5-to-2.

Given the fact that blacks are consolidated in cities and whites are far more technologically advanced and tactically savvy, the odds favor whites.

Truth is that when they desegregated schools, it had no effect on improving black schools. The majority black schools are still abysmal compared to majority white schools. Not only in funding, but in quality of students.

Hell, I was comparing the statistics on a school by school basis the other day. The majority of inner city schools I viewed had only 20% of students actually reading on grade level, and an average grade of F to D throughout the entire school.

There's more of us, we own our guns legally, and the police are on our side. Bring it on.

That's only true for fist fights, and only in some cases. Being able to duke it out with your fists doesn't matter if you can't put together enough coherent thoughts to form an actual plan for waging war.

Visigoths too.

As soon as they realise the police aren't coming, more than half of the Blacks would have killed each other over some petty shit or perceived insult.

>what are guns
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
tulsaworld.com/app/race-riot/timeline.html

>Six aircraft, probably JN-4 biplanes from a local airstrip, were employed by the police during the attack. Local authorities insisted the planes were used solely for reconnaissance purposes. Some on the ground, though, said the planes were used to bomb and strafe Greenwood and its fleeing residents.

WE WUZ

SAXANGS N VIKANGZ N SHIEET

>Blacks are faster
Yeah, but that's only going to help them when they're running away from gunfire
>smarter
kek no
>and better at fighting
You only get better at fighting through experience, due to the antisocial habits blacks engage in fighting far more frequently than white people and as such become more adept at it.

As if Asians wouldn't join the White side by default.

Hispanic is not a race dumbass

some hispanics are unironically Italian tier

There are 200 million of us and 42 million of them. What do u think retard

Here's a video of op's pic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKbOBBAxYgI

Yes whites will win at the race war

>60% of people in America are white
30% are women, so they are most likely with the dindu side
15% are leftist beta cuck numales, gays and trannies that feel guilty about white supremacist
10% are too old and too young
You guys are fucked

They have the superior numbers, firepower, and training.

It would be a complete stomp for whites vs all other races at once.

They would hang too

>dibs feborda xDDDD

Tulsa race riots.

Problem is white cucks can't fight or wage war. A white cuck's strength is manifested in manipulation of legal systems and emotions.

In a fight they won't last and because they are anti-gun, to the point where they can't use them, they will be no better in a situation than blacks

Yes. Try us.

No

65% of people in America of white if you count non mestizo hispanics

Haha! That's fuckin' badass. Vielen dank, Gebirgsjude.

We've never had a problem conquering other races before, I think we'll be fine

jews should be sterilized.

The race war is already happening and whites aren't doing shit about it.

So probably no, we will lose.

>500,000 violent black-on-white crimes per year
>35,000 black-on-white rapes per year

>whites just fondle their guns before they go to sleep and masturbate about the race war they're losing

Those were the days

this, asians are the most racist bastards in the world, but they love whites

No. The majority of white men nowadays are liberal nu males with skinnyfat bodies and gyno. They would probably let themselves be killed because fighting back is problematic and racist.

Sounds more like the planes flew overhead surveying the area as some chimp threw a molotov cocktail through the window of a liquor store and then they observers blamed the subsequent explosion on "planes dropping bombs an shit"

>implying there's any other kind

i used to have some bayonets just like that when i was a kid. what kind is it?

hypothetically, the white man is the most dangerous being on Earth... only matched by sober Chinamen... off the opium.

The white man would win a race war because of WMDs.

White man thinks big.

Space elevators, border walls, interstate highway systems.

Chinaman builds fucking artificial islands.

The want white cornered and driven to desperation will have the cream rise to the top.

A white man on the verge of extinction may create a planet killing dark matter bomb or some crazy shit like that.

If the world got brown and all the white men were forced to flee to siberia or antartica... they'd come back in 100 years with giant robots and take over the world.

"Get out of here whitey."

"Whitey goes to his own shitty corner, changes the climate in this shitty region, hordes technology."

>implying
Have you seen r/hapas r/asianmasculinity etc.? They genuinely despise you.

>30% are women, so they are most likely with the dindu side
Useless in fighting
>15% are leftist beta cuck numales, gays and trannies that feel guilty about white supremacist
useless in fighting
>10% are too old and too young
12 y/o is old enough and so is anyone who can hold a rifle

and you're too lazy to fight in your made up race war so you just go post memes about a fag politician on an imageboard instead.

Delusions

asians would definitely be our allies in the race war

also

>rooftop koreans

You're assuming whites would be united. There are more whites at BLM protests than blacks. It would be blacks + cucked whites vs. real whites. Not an easy fight.

There won't be a "race war" in Europe there will be the Jew, heading a variety of States, commanding legions of niggers and ducks as "EU Peacekeeping forces" to slaughter any European resistence.

In America things will be ironically better despite their lower % as they are armed, however the racewar won't happen, instead you will have isolated white resistence, because most European Americans are hopelessly cucked by constitutional civic nationalism; they fail to realize that the whole masonic revolution was to created an inorganic people, detached from their völk and then export it to create a society of rootless goy and gods chosen.

America was specifically designed to wipeout Europe.

An ethnic group (either real, such as native Germans, or partially constructed, such as 'Aryans') has a very strong ability to resist subversion.

Think of it like someone who has lost their memory, you can mould and abuse them to your will. With no ethnic identity all forms of identification become purely memetic; you see proto stages of that now, in my country in the past 5 years we have seen this in the form of "British Values", essentially the British state, its taxpaying citizens and its values could exist without a single Briton in it. And that's the point. It can be entirely controlled; one day our values are war with Oceania, the next with Eurasia.

America had this (in this form of " race") until 1965, but now the revolution is truly actualized, now Americans are simply "Man", but who is this " Man"? I have never met one.

I think a few snipers alone would devastate them, they would be too stupid to figure out what is going on as they watch their homeboys drop.

If you kill your enemies, they win

Yes, I'm sure mentally ill people on the internet represent asians in the United States.

I agree, but we have to account for cucked whites, regardless of their tactical proficiency.

The 5-to-2 ratio is a fairly decent assessment of what we'd see in a race war.

Throw in the Hispanics, and it might even be 4-to-3, depending on how badly the spics want Aztlan.

>Swede
Cuckisious.

They would either try to fighting for own territory or with white people. More logically alliance with white until everyone else lost and then between each other

You probably had a Mauser 98K bayonet or an Arisaka bayonet. Google 'em.

The current social climate wouldn't tolerate a genuine race war, so it actually makes sense to try and sway social opinion with online memes and normalize Sup Forums views.

All it takes is for our white guilt to go away. Whites have always fixed shit, and they will continue to do so. The only people that are worth fearing are the Chinese

i grew up around tacos. People dont know how many of you really dont like blacks. Americanized Tacos are great.

>60% of people in America are white
>According to your estimates 55% of those whites aren't fit for race war
>45% of the whites still leaves 110,700,000 capable white race warriors vs the entire 42 million blacks

Yeah, whites are fucked

>ducks kek

*cucks

Yeah. I'm not saying I'm any better than the rest of the white race.

But seriously these threads are just circlejerks while we watch Baltimore, Milwaukee and Ferguson burn, and tens of thousands of white women die every year.

This. Last time we got pissed off, we split a God damn atom.

>/r
Eveybody who lurks on reddit despises the white man

you think asians want to pay welfare for a gorrillion useless niggers?

cut electricities
coons use gas powerers generations inside the house where the call came and pretty lot gassing them selves ok?

"We'

The Jew won WW2.

>Italians
>white

>Hispanic
>Spic
>Aztec
>The same thing

Just mestizo you fuck

*Just call them mestizos you fuck

Remember who gave you your God damn atom.

>Koreans on every roof
>Vietnamese in every manhole
>Japanese provide the comfort women
>Chinese drivers hitting everything in sight

Would be grolious

Yes

This. Zedong let 45 million of his own people die. Asians aren't gonna support their asses. They don't have white guilt to motivate them.

Nobody hates niggers more than spics. Hating blacks is not only tolerated but encouraged.

This. On top of that, a race war wouldn't be fought by a majority of the people. I know we talk a lot of shit about niggers on Sup Forums but there are a lot of decent black folk who want nothing to do with that shit. A race war would wind up being a small event when looked at from a historical standard. At worst, it would be the niggers in ghettos like Detroit and south Chicago getting their asses handed to them over a period of a few days. Ghetto niggers are the real problem anyway, and they lack the education to make sound strategic and tactical decisions necessary to win any kind of war.

This is either bait, or a meme that won't die.

Whites are taller, more robust, and FAR more intelligent than blacks.

Look at the number of Olympic strongmen, look at the number of body builders, and look at scientists.

Do you think a bunch of hoodrats will be able to face down a guy whose been hunting all his life?

Of course. Whites make up 60% of the country, while nonwhites only make up 40%

And remember, "nonwhites" is just a conglomerate made up of various minorities that have absolutely no love for one another. It's not like 60% vs 40%. It's 60% vs 13% vs 15% for blacks and mestizos. None of these groups like each other. EVERYONE hates blacks, so if it came down to a race war between whites and blacks, the mestizos, asians, and everyone else would be on our side anyway.

Blacks only make up 13% of the population. In addition, 1 in 7 black men are in jail right now. Can't fight from jail. And blacks are all bottled up within the cities and it would be like shooting fish in a barrel if there were a race war. In addition, blacks don't own the weaponry we have, can't fucking shoot worth a damn, and can't organize whatsoever. It'd be a slaughter.

I mean, hell, the black population as it is can only sustain itself due to copious amounts of gov't gibsmedats. You wouldn't even need to actually fight to bring them to their knees. Just stop giving them funding, withdraw police from black areas, section them off and prevent negroes from fleeing their black areas, and they'd end up killing themselves off all by themselves.