More like,

>Right= Nonverbal reasoning
>Left= Verbal reasoning

Right = Nu-male Cucks
Left = Fedora Virgins

Thoughts?

The right-wing believes in just many, if not more urban myths:
- Religion (*tips fedora*)
- Our climate change being natural, wrong by scientific consensus of 9 out of 10 climate scholars
- Reaganomics, benefits for everyone through lower taxes for the super rich, empirically wrong
- American exceptionalism
- Voter fraud, anti-White, Communist, Jewish , insert boogeyman conspiracies

Also, economic growth under Democrats on average was far higher than under Republicans, so that's the single most important fact.

"Feeings are just as valid as facts" - Newt Gingrich

My side = Smart
Ur side = Dumbo

Thoughts?

Why would there only be 2 groups? It's a spectrum like nature intended it. You can't just choose which group you're part of, that's just old-fashioned cis-groupism.

me = right
them = wrong

thoughts?

yep it pretty much flip flopped during the 70's

>Our climate change being natural, wrong by scientific consensus of 9 out of 10 climate scholars
Scientific consensus is also that race is a social construct.

But that's observably false.

Likewise, man made climate change is observably wrong based on charts that go further back then 1880.

At the very least, it makes no difference since nobody seems to actually give a fuck about global warming. Even the parties in power who pretend to care.

> so that's the single most important fact.

There are many scenarios when sacrificing economic growth is preferred to over population or mass migration.

Right wing politics are the ultimate display of feeling over logic. Look at how Trump supporters will forgive anything Trump says or does because they have the feeling that he will build a Big Wall to keep the millions of Mexican rapists and ISIS terrorists out.

Someone please post that comic whit one any guy with nothing in his head and the other guy who has lots of books in his head. It was some comic implying right wing people are stupid. I can't find it anywhere. Pol was obsessed with it for a day a couple of months ago

That kinda makes sense

Both sides are driven by emotions. The right is driven by loyalty and respect while the left is driven by desire for fairness.

Each picks and chooses whatever facts bolster their own agenda.

No they didn't.

Both parties are the same. The Conservative party is the party of progress, and liberalism is filled with regressives.

Read a fucking book.

Right = angrily shooting yourself in the foot
Left = calmly stepping into a meatgrinder

>Right = Emotion and Feelings
Hurr durr muh traditions muh degeneracy
>Left = Emotion and Feelings
Hurr durr muh equality muh oppression

I always thought this was well known.

The left is nothing but muh feelings and the right is rigid with facts.

One sits and polishes the facts, and the other uses emotions to get up and do something about those facts.
Let's face it, all the facts/stats are riddled with doom and gloom.

Conservatives in real life are logics and facts

Conservatives on Sup Forums are not logical. Try explaining anything outside their hivemind and they'll freak out

LIBERAL LOGIC 101

> ~10 blacks questionably killed the past four years.
> All cops must be racist.
> If you question this, you are a racist.

> Muslims alone kill thousands in the name of Allah past couple of years.
> Just a few bad apples soil Islam's name.
> If you question this, you are a 'racist.'

Any questions?

We understand the world through one dominant hemisphere, especially because the communication tactics differ between right and left. What gets really interesting, though, is the peculiarities that emerge from it + the interplay between those who verbally reason from those who non-verbally reason.

>why do people routinely fall into a false dichotomy

I don't fucking know user, maybe neuroscience can solve that one

the left want government authoritarianism forced upon a society of adolescent slaves while the right want people to be adult enough to be the authoritarians of their own minds with personal responsibilities as human beings.

This.

Left vs. Right is a false paradigm.

Both groups rely on feelings, it's just this time around the Republican's have a minority of logical people which come up with facts to back it up and its followers will repeat those facts, while the left for some reason is shunning logical people and repeating falsities made by the dumbest of the left. This was the other way around during the second Bush election.

Another basic picture that implies that their side does not use emotional reasoning whatsoever, despite the fact that their feelings compelled them to make this image.

>I need to vote for the plutocrats to further destroy the economy, the environment, the West and generally the world because they told me it would hurt niggers!
>I need to belong to a jewish religion and disrespect my own ancestors to serve the jew. That's not jewish!!
>I need muh gunz because tyrrany!
>Meanwhile, not only let a tyrannical new aristocracy take over the planet and run it into the fucking ground, but call anyone who doesn't support the corporate welfare class a "communist".
Yep, the right sure is logical.