>HBO

Kys.

Fake news.
Kill yourself.

I'm not a nerd nerds are smart

Underage Leafy fans need to get out

Eat my hairless balls, amerilard.

Go be a meme somewhere else, Milhouse.

This is good. Besides some shows and movies HBO shows old garbage all day.

Why do you fuckers keep pretending this is real

Why do black people love DBZ so much?

Cool fights honestly

Saiyans killing Saiyans is not unlike Blacks killing Blacks

black vegeta, white bulma, mixed trunks
make it happen hbo

Christ please no

If you get strong enough you become a blond

They won't include any ki or flying or shit, will they? Super hero movies have made people more open to fantasy shit, but I think beam struggles are just too much to pass off in live action.

Literally right in the image, dumb

>Beam struggles

The Android's can't even shoot ki blasts, can they? It's been so long since I have seen dragonball

They shoot some kind of energy beams. I think they're powered by their power units though, not ki.

One of them definitely has some sort of Lazer on their hand. I think that specific Android was full robot though.

Honestly this sounds sick. Especially if they cast it right.

>Whole show everyone is constantly alluding to the fallen heroes who were supposed to save the day
>Final episode Bulma folds the antidote into Trunks' hand
>"Go save the world. Go save Goku"

I'd be hype

Tell me how this wont suck?

Shouldn't that be the future of Trunks? We've known him since he was born.

I wonder how many people have seen this thread then went on to shill this to their friends without even realizing it's fake af

It's fake you guys

This has been posted before

is this a meme? every race has dbz fans

Is not a meme, he is a retard, black nerds are not into capeshit comics but love manga, they are not into normal Sci fi, but into anime and when it comes to vidya they love fighting games, specially King of fighters and street fighter.

So Black nerds are mostly into weeb shit, in other ethnicities the split is no different than between white nerds.

Also real nerdy women love anime over capeshit and western sht too, that's why it's retarded for mainstream western companies to pander to them: neither niggers no women care about pandering, they just indentify more with weeboo shit. All the pandering is to make twitter happy.,

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
you cucks