Are "all you can eat" buffets a common thing elsewhere in the world?

Are "all you can eat" buffets a common thing elsewhere in the world?

Attached: best-buffet-in-the-usa.jpg (1000x390, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MM4byjXXFo
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4b641e/chinese_tourists_at_buffet_in_thailand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't have restaurant us non-US people.

We eat what we find in the forest, mainly berries, insects and leaves.

No, they dont exist here
Neither McDonalds, Dominoes, Wendy's, Burger king, Starbucks, Taco bell etc

They're everywhere here now. And they always have Japanese food for some reason. I like then though.

Yeah, there are a lot of Chinese ones here but there are also a few chains. I like them too every now and then, but usually eat myself sick

Attached: thumb_600.jpg (590x590, 131K)

Yeah, it's strange. They're mostly Chinese here too although they serve Japanese food. It seems your all you can eat food is very different from ours though. We usually have sushi, chaofan,french fries, dumplings, fried vegetables and such. Some people are getting parasites from eating raw fish here too lately.

Only ever seen those in Chinese places

>tfw go to buffet and eat 5 pizzas all by myself

Attached: 1520876910692.jpg (500x521, 135K)

Yes, mostly Chinese-Indonesian food or/and Sushi.

Attached: INT_ELST_-13[1].jpg (1920x1280, 2.55M)

Chinese style hot pot called steamboat is rather common.
As franchise go there is Seoul Garden which is korean stuff.
You get soup that you use to boil the stuff that needs boiling and grill to cook the rest.

Attached: Seoul-Garden.jpg (450x300, 81K)

Our nicer ones have little stations for each food type

Attached: food-food-and-food.jpg (550x412, 58K)

?

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 18K)

A buffet is always "all you can eat", but that doesn't mean that everyone acts like a complete subhuman glutton about it.

I dig dem leaves

Nah, got a local pizza buffet.
Cici's Pizza is good, too.

The chocolate fountain at Golden Corral is amazing. Literally let you put chocolate on anything. Last night I have Freid Chicken smothered in chocolate and it was amazing

It's 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=9MM4byjXXFo

>local pizza buffet.
Those can REALLY be good, there is one near me that serves Mozzarella sticks, poppers, deep dish, thin, pasta, soup, dessert pizzas....good times.

Attached: magiykHsxzWfSGBrd5NgcKPs-e5jlytSCNqbREw8GqI.jpg (200x200, 21K)

LOve that shit. I always end up throwing up later due to over eating but its worth it.

yea there is this chinese restaurant in my town who also serve japanese and korean food and they have 'all you can eat' for only 149kr
i'm not sure how they earn money

It's at some restaurants, but we just call them buffets. There's a really nice place i know where you can get high end sushi, chicken wings, lots of chef made dishes for 15$

Attached: 3512649.jpg (510x290, 100K)

You guys are a step ahead with some of this tech, some Dutch user posted a youtube video of a grocery store where you just fill up your cart and then leave, it all self-scans or something, can't quite remember the finer details

Attached: IMG_0960.jpg (1600x1066, 537K)

do they have many vegetarian friendly offerings?

Pizza Hut has it. This is good because Pizza Hut is super-fucking expensive in Sweden for some reason.

Yes

Attached: golden-corral_61386811.jpg (980x653, 330K)

> vegetarian
LMAO what a faggot. You dont think a cow would eat you if it had the chance?

Golden Corral is dogshit, the only people who go there are boomers

You're boomer's sperm yourself.

it's not that common but there are some restaurants

haven't seen any all you can eat places here but I'm sure they exist
saying that, this happens abroad so running an all you can eat place here would be a net loss for you
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4b641e/chinese_tourists_at_buffet_in_thailand/

back in the UK, the only buffets I can think off the top of my head are places that do asian and western stuff (spring rolls, curry, pizza), and a hotpot place

I have literally NEVER seen a Pizza Hut here. What the fuck are you talking about?

I hate it so much when people unnecessarily lift their finger up after scrolling

>look at me! I use tablet! so future! I so smooth n cool n shiet!so effortless!!!

Same here, a tiny ass pizza is about 15 euros wtf

There are two in my 50k city.

Weird, here it is very cheap

Attached: body.jpg (1920x725, 158K)

that's a fucking nice deal
I would be obese as well with offers like that

fuck even if I had to spend $4 on a small coke $9 in total for all you can eat pizza is fantastic

Masterrace

Cokes are 1.50. Entire meal is about $7 plus tip

>plus tip
oh no no no no no

Never know what to tip there, they just get your drinks...I usually leave 2$

hh those workers make $2.13 per hour. The meal is cheap because the company isnt having to waste money on wages

Yes they are called 'tenedor libre'

Yes and I fucking love them.

You've got some cool Pizzas over there, here we just have the usual. However, it's the last place where you can get actual Pepperoni. If you order a Pepperoni pizza anywhere else you just get a sausage with lame spices if you're lucky, Fefferoni if you're not. I shit you not.

Attached: Pizza Hut TMNT Ninja Turtles Personal Cheese Bites Pizza Are Back Michelangelo Banner Flavors Toppin (1600x746, 1.91M)

We don't even have Pizza hut here

it's literally a buffet we are talking about, it's fast food restaurant tier

I wonder why it is so uncommon, here it is the most popular topping

>Pepperoni dominates as the most popular pizza topping. A whopping 36% of people order pepperoni on their pizzas, according to research by business advisor Brian Roemmele. Roemmele researched point-of-sale data from 604 pizza locations across the United States

Nope you sit down inside and you get service so you tip. Pizza Hut is a nice place

do you tip at mcdonaldsl? I mean you sit down inside as well and it's roughly the same price kek

I know, I fucking love it. I once braved a snowstorm so bad my torso was blue for 3 days afterwards to buy a pepperoni pizza, and it didn't have real pepperoni. Now I'm fucked because the closest pizza hut is in the Curve of the King, a 3 hour walk away through woods.

> the Curve of the King

1. Don't translate names and places awkwardly like that.
2. It would be King's Curve, dumbass.

there use to be one with that business operation at my hometown, after that it closed down because no profit. I only love the ice cream.

Attached: 1512770201427 - Copy.png (633x758, 44K)

>german exchange student hangs out with me and my friends after school
>decide to eat at the Old Country Buffet since we were sick of fast food
>he only gets one plate of healthy food while calling us fat fucks for getting fried chicken and pizza with a ton of chinese food

Attached: 1434774856742.png (737x758, 162K)

What a passive aggressive move on his part, did he at least get some sort of dessert?

Sure, but it's not like they literally mean all you can eat. What kind of a person would publicly gorge themselves until they're sick?

did he look like pic related?

Attached: soyboy.jpg (300x225, 8K)

A small slice of chocolate cake I think
He refused to get the ice cream

t. Berry picker
Hunter masterrace!

one of my dreams is to go to olive garden

INCREDIBLE food, so crowded they are hard to get into....unlimited breadsticks and salad are also a nice touch

Attached: OG.jpg (1458x972, 907K)

Avoid any fish/shrimp pasta dishes.

>those workers make $2.13 per hour. The meal is cheap because the company isnt having to waste money on wages
the brice of freedumb

Attached: 1442917642006.png (203x345, 93K)

I just ate 5 checkers chicken bite boxes, it was only $10 and pretty good. I dont understand how people starve while it costs $2 for 750 calories.

don't

shut up shill

Attached: el devorador.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

They're fairly common. I used to love them as a kid.

I went to Golden Corral once with my family when I was like 13. It was probably the most revolting restaurant I'd ever seen. People eating like pigs everywhere. I watched a kid, about 8 years old, sit at the frozen yogurt machine and dispense it right into his hands, eating some and putting his hand back under to fill up with more. I was appalled.

You're grandparents probably died in WW2.

*your
goddammit autopost

they are quite common in my area

>Vegetarian
You're still going to die and be forgotten like everyone else.