Can we possibly have a mature discussion on fat acceptance in modern society, without rampant shitposting?

Can we possibly have a mature discussion on fat acceptance in modern society, without rampant shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/06/healthcare-and-the-spic-nig-cycle-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

what's there to discuss about? how to humiliate them for eating too much?

>Without rampant shitposting

Maybe if the Amerifats stop shitting their pants in supermarkets.

ITT: Self Harm

>Can we possibly have a mature discussion on fat acceptance in modern society, without rampant shitposting?
Your premise is fallacious. They are, by all modern medical standards, unfit. We should not be in the business of promoting anything less than a healthy lifestyle.

eat well and exercise
what is there to discuss?

Here's my rational, non-standard Sup Forums take on it:

If you are upset because someone is fat, you're a child. If you require others to change their sexual preferences and find your fat attractive, you're a child.

Anyone pushing for fat acceptance or fatty humiliation are children. Just live your life and stop acting like seeing a fat person or being rejected because you're fat are anuddah shoah.

>t. 6'2 135lb lankman

Being fat isn't healthy.
There were no fat hunter gathers.

I'm on here trying to forget my fat cunt wife and you cuck me with a picture of her gut

This nigga right here got it right.

Sauce?

We shouldn't normalize unheathly behaviors, whether it be being trans, fat or a drug user. I don't really care if you do it and it harms no one but you shouldn't have a sense of superiority because of these things and you shouldn't promote them in font of malleable people, such as kids or leftys. You're unhealthy both physically and mentally and that s not what a strong society needs.

It's their choice and frankly you have no right to comment on people's personal lives. No one gives you shit for jerking off to anime bitch

M
U
H

D
I
C
K

Can we possibly have a mature discussion on anorexia nervosa acceptance in modern society, without rampant shitposting?

It looks like Michael Jackson.

They should stop being fat

What is there to accept?

If you constantly reek of weed or booze, we appropriately call you out on those traits and suggest/force you to get help if your addiction has become debilitating

Very few people manage to get fat eating proper diets and their shitty choices effect the lives of people around them

I wouldn't accept it. It's gluttony, and people who allow themselves to get that big are incapable of controlling themselves and parents that allow their children to get that big are engaging in child abuse. We send those with addictions to rehab. Being overweight isn't reputable and these chicks telling little girls that being overweight is fine are toxic. Which is why it boggles my mind that leftists think it's okay to give ebt cards filled with cash to poorer folks who aren't restrained. They spend the money on fast food or other paraphernalia instead of sensible foods, so their children get fat as well as themselves and then this adds to the obesity epidemic and now we have another problem on our hands. This thought that we mustn't tell poor people how to spend their money is misguided, at best. They should be the first ones to be authoritatively swatted down the minute that they start spending the money on anything other than groceries with sensible food items, baby food/nappies/diapers/wipes etc.

Mature discussion: Fat comes from consuming too much calories, calories in vs calories out. The fact that you consume too much means you are weak willed, don't have any self control, induldge hedonism. You are setting a bad example to young people. This is the reason fat people are hated, because they go overboard with hedonism and also most of the time, give these bad habits to their children... this is child abuse.

In addition, would these things be actually seen as beautiful or appealing, then why is it that they need to put so much energy into convincing anyone that they are beautiful and need to be accepted?

If you are a human being with a high moral standard and want to lead by example, than you can't be fat. This automatically devalues your opinion on many things. In addition, friends influence your own behaviour so you make sure to not have weak and fat friends.

There's not really much to discuss.

They're unhealthy, guaranteed to have health complications, pregnancy and childbirth can have complications, early death, diabetes, heart attacks, clogged arteries, physical unfitness, can't walk up stairs without sweating, can't flee for life in emergencies, and how stupid do you even have to be to get that large?

You don't even have to exercise to lose weight, just eat less fucking food. Stop with the fast food, stop with processed foods, frozen foods, sugar water, check the ingredients when shopping, etc. It's all about calories in vs out and you need to provide your body with the right nutrients it needs with the calories in, hence having a good diet.

When I see someone like that, all I can ever think is how beautiful they could be if they actually cared about themselves and their health.

How do you feel about money being taken from your paycheck every month to fund their decisions and choices?

>Can we possibly have a mature discussion on fat acceptance in modern society, without rampant shitposting?

Can you possibly have a single day where you don't shove pastries down your gaping maw without running your ass around the block?

Fat acceptance? Why should anyone be accepting of people who choose not to employ even a rudimentary amount of self control to help regulate their body weight? Eating disorders? Bullshit! Laxative abuse? Bullshit! I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but caloric intake is something that can be controlled rather easily. We may be designed to eat however much we can, and the good feels that come with it are awesome (endorphin's and the like), but we still have higher cognitive functions to employ to curtail that.

If you want to eat yourself to death that's you freedom. But don't expect me to accept it.

Just like if you wanna smoke yourself to death that is fine. But smokers are still going to be publicly shamed.

Enjoy your type 2 diabetes is all I have to say plus all the other complications, the good life is the skeletor life

>If you are upset because someone is fat, you're a child

I completely dissagree. Caring abour someone else being fat or not being fat doesn't make you child. Maybe if one steps back and doesn't live in our modern hyper-individuality/liberal world, then you should actually care about your surroundings and environment. If caring about your community and wanting for everyone to be better makes you look like a child... no, it actually makes you an adult.

Not caring about if people are fat or not just shows how much apathy and indifference people already have. It directly leads to the degeneration of society.

What I really can't stand are fat people who expect me to "respect" their bodies. I respect people who have put time and dedication into being fit. I do not respect those who overeat and refuse to exercise. There is nothing respectable about laziness and gluttony.

Also, "healthy at any size" is a bullshit jew movement. Being fat is objectively unhealthy. I am in excellent shape and therefore I am objectively physically superior to the obese. I could go on for hours about this shit but it just makes liberals butthurt.

- trips!

Also, being over weight is a health risk, excess wear and tear on joints and ligaments, organs working harder, especially the heart, to compensate for the additional bulk... There is no need for acceptance, there needs to be a push for better caloric management

It's a evolutive kill switch
Being fat and lonely will kill you.
Has nothing to do with my opinion or yours ,it's literally writen on your blood.

>If you are upset because someone is fat

Being fat burdens the rest of the world around the fat person, with their fat gravity sucking in problems that others have to deal with

It's like having an alcoholic around, not in terms of one-for-one comparitive problems, but in how a lifestyle choice, when taken to excess, often negatively impacts people in that persons life

Examples:
Try riding an already crowded public transport system and multiple people are so fucking fat they take up two seats and during rush hour sweat and smell

Often have to provide extra food for fatties in any occasion where you treat a group (eg buying pizza)

Working with them? Good luck, fat people very often have problems with lethargic behavior as a result of damaged glucose systems. Not to mention the lowered immune system making them more susceptible to common illnesses, on top of the conditions where obesity is a known risk factor

People should be able to be fat if they want to.

They shouldn't expect me not to find them disgusting.

They shouldn't expect the rest of society to pay for their diabetes medication.

The difference is that jerking it to anime bitches isn't advertised on your body. You can't tell if someone jacks off to anime just by looking at them. However, take one look at an obese person and you can determine a whole lot about them. They eat too much, clearly don't exercise enough and have little concern for their health or self image.

I would let her do a lapdance on me. She's a lot heavier than me by the looks so it would be fucking heaven to me

I think it's becoming a health crisis, but it's like walking over broken glass trying to call out the problem. And even when you do, people are either in serious denial or it actually makes them push to be better. Honestly it's your body at the end of the day, but why waste it away? I'm no where near being fit myself, but all it takes is for someone to say something like 'wow, going for seconds?' and I'll stop being glutenous.

Also you have to eat right and exercise, because the lack of one or both of those will have just as bad as an effect. Don't eat like you've been training 4 hours a day, and don't exercise like you've been on a fast all day.

>You can't tell if someone jacks off to anime just by looking at them.

They never wipe the cum off their shirts and belly hair, so it's usually pretty obvious when they answer the door

You can care about the welfare of the people without throwing a tantrum and bullying fat people. Encouraging a healthy diet and exercise is a constructive way to deal with the problem, unlike shaming fatties further into their bad habits.

>fat acceptance.
You are fat. Nobody likes this. Accept it.

if all fat women looked like that I'd certainly accept it
but they don't and I want all fatfags to be gassed

That shit is encouraged constantly. Fat people clearly do not care. Trust me Sven, we understand this problem better than you do. Sometimes a little bullying can encourage more positive change. My brothers used to berate me for sitting around the house and not exercising and now I'm in better shape than both of them. What fat people need is to be constantly exposed to fit people who are physically superior than them. Then maybe they'll get off their fat asses and aspire to become something greater. Telling them it's okay to be fat as long as you have a yogurt once in a while will not achieve anything.

feels good to be healthy and have a chubby girls fetish. You fat nerds will never understand because your gravity pull is soo big you can't even find your weinners.

>You can care about the welfare of the people without throwing a tantrum and bullying fat people.

Nobody said anything about bullying or throwing a tantrum shithead.. Also what you wrote, i.e. encouraging a healthy diet, is already seen as bullying by them. They are just kids in their head, like liberals, who want to change the world around them instead of adapting themself.

>constructive way to deal with the problem
You haven't seen any fat acceptence retards in the media have you? There is no "constructive" with them. They have so much cognitive dissonance, they are resistant to nutritional facts as are liberals to race realism. There is no way to argue.

>unlike shaming fatties further into their bad habits.
Stop making them the victim. Getting fat it their own choice and/or weakness. They are not a victim like they want you to believe. They are adults and should hold responsibility for their actions. Yet, they only care about themself, they are egotistical hedonists who influence their surroundings in a negative way.

>I'm attracted to this
Fuck, liking chubby girls is the worst fetish. It's not healthy and chubby girls never want to go camping, at least not the hot ones.

Only good post ITT

This is how I know you have little to no social life. These are simply minor inconveniences, things lefties would complain about. Don't be a pussy.

The "fat people need to be given more food" is simply untrue, often within our group of friends when we order pizza my overweight friend doesn't eat any. Clearly he's eating in private, but he doesn't eat in front of us, clearly out of shame.

If you take a step back and see how miniscule your complaints are and that you actually have to pin the responsibility on an entire group of people, you will realize how much of a child you actually are.

>sees flag
Meh ill bite
> implying we should accept obesity outright
These people are killing themselves slowly with their diets, which, all memes aside, I tend to be against.

Which of the pigs has the strong selfie game?

I like banging them but it's dumb to tell people that fat is healthy, it isn't.

I accept fat bitches like in the OP on my dick. Would never be seen with her in public though

Not every fat person is a "fat acceptance retard." Bullying the ones that aren't is only going to make them eat more. The mentality that everyone is the same is fucking stupid.

Without even talking about the cultural side of it, there's a factual problem with being fat: It drastically increases your chance of cardiovascular disease, and therefore decreases your life span significantly. People can say whatever they want about beauty standards or whatever, I don't really give a damn. This issue goes beyond a question of attractiveness.

>Only good post ITT
>reduces talking about health and the reasons against becoming obese to "being upset someone's fat"

Nobody's upset and nobody gives a shit about you, lard ass burger.

I'm fat and I hate myself, I don't want acceptance

>Not every fat person is a "fat acceptance retard."
I never claimed they were

>Bullying the ones that aren't is only going to make them eat more.
You base that on what? Usually when people are shamed by the public, they adapt or get exiled. Yet these people show a tantrum like a kid and start eating more.

>The mentality that everyone is the same is fucking stupid.
True, yet that burgers don't have reading comprehension seems to be true rather often.

Reminder: thicc=/=fat

>Bullying the ones that aren't is only going to make them eat more

Not necessarily true. Lots of former fatties have made changes and gotten fit because of how they used to be bullied. Also even using the term "bullying" as you are right now makes you sound like a huge lib pussy.

Check'd

>doesn't count as fat as long as I want to fuck it

Keep telling yourself that m8

This. Sometimes I make fun of fatties, I admit that, but I only usually do it with my dad because we've done it since I was a child. The way I see it: you should be free to live your life as a fat bastard but the caveat is that you are going to attract some mild social dissaproval. How you deal with this is up to you. The fat people I know who get the least amount of shit are the ones that are able to laugh at themselves. Ultimately, most people really don't give a fuck how obese you are because they have a plethora of other problems to think about, most 'fat shaming' is just banter but it's stupid and immature to overdo it.

It's safe to assume most of the fatepeoplehate crowd are former fatties. I'm pretty sure most of the ones who talk the most shit online are chubby/somewhat overweight themselves. Plus most "hambeasts" don't actually want be fat asses, but talking vile shit to them is not productive.

why would you accept a condition that causes health problems

nobody here even hates fat girls, anyone here would fuck (if they were capable of being socialable) them

>If you are upset because someone is fat, you're a child. If you require others to change their sexual preferences and find your fat attractive, you're a child.

You're misconstruing Sup Forums's general argument as aesthetic only, when in fact we only really give a shit about people's health due to our current socialized health system.

If health in America didn't have a financial component to it that the taxpayer is responsible for then your argument makes complete sense because everyone would only be responsible for their own health because they are the sole payer for any issues that arise because of their poor health. The reality is that we live in a country with the spic-nig cycle.

I would also argue that aesthetics are important also simply because they are informed by substance (e.g. if you make bad choices and eat too much or drink to much soda you're fat, and aesthetically this is now obvious to everyone)

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/06/healthcare-and-the-spic-nig-cycle-2/

I would never be with a fat woman. If you can't take care of and respect your own body how could I expect you to care and respect an unborn child or children?

What is there to talk about? It's just fat women getting butt hurt over the fact the men don't find them attractive. All the complaining in the world isn't going to change men's biology.

All these women are fat. You're probably fat too and think you're not but you are. Fat cunt.

>opinions i dont like are shitposting
Fatties should be hung

>one of the few things that you actually own and control
>it allows you to have life and counciousness
>we are literally nothing without our body
>objectively the most important part of a person

Being fat/not taking care of your personal temple is the most basic form of degeneracy.

fatties should be conscripted and forced back into shape, not hung.

Fat people deserve to be made fun of. Be thankful you live in a country where your access to food and ability to survive without exercise allows you to be a huge piece of shit. No one makes you fat except yourself, you gluttonous pigs. No one can make you /fit/ except yourself, you lazy fucks.

For most of my life I was a lanky goof. Then I educated myself on how to eat right and exercise. I put on a lot of weight and muscle, eventually becoming overweight at 215 lbs. Then I worked hard to cut down to 185 and now I look great.

I don't want to pay higher taxes or healthcare premiums because of people who cause their own health problems. It's so easy, but most fatties are just ignorant. Same with smokers and excessive drinkers. They're also unpleasant to look at and it's impossible to not see them in America.

I do not understand your response.

>Nobody said anything about bullying or throwing a tantrum shithead.. Also what you wrote, i.e. encouraging a healthtiy diet, is already seen as bullying by them. They are just kids in their head, like liberals, who want to change the world around them instead of adapng themself.
>You haven't seen any fat acceptence retards in the media have you? There is no "constructive" with them. They have so much cognitive dissonance, they are resistant to nutritional facts as are liberals to race realism. There is no way to argue.
Like the other guy said, plenty of fat people are not deluded into seeing everything as an attack against them and they are the honestly the only ones that can be helped. Why bother caring about those already too far gone?

>Stop making them the victim. Getting fat it their own choice and/or weakness. They are not a victim like they want you to believe. They are adults and should hold responsibility for their actions. Yet, they only care about themself, they are egotistical hedonists who influence their surroundings in a negative way.
I never said that they were a victim of some oppression and it honestly doesn't matter. If you care about solving the problem, you look for solutions no matter what the cause is.

Is it weird that im getting a boner from this?

If they didn't want to be then they wouldn't be. If they continue to overeat and refuse to exercise, clearly they are not interested in losing weight.

I think some people have legitimate repulsion BECAUSE of the evolutionary recognition that it's unhealthy, the same way we're grossed out by very sick looking people, sexually loose women, etc.

Tinfoil moment incoming.

Fat people are easier to placate. They can't move as fast. They are dependent on medication. They are easier to suppress in any kind of conflict. They're less attractive.

Why fight the people when you can just fatten them all up?

6'2"
135lb

Bullshit

It has all stemmed from pharmaceutical corporations and other medical industries lke technology. Its a booming business that generates multi-billion dollar revenue each year.

They want us to be out of shape, eat the worst foods imaginable and be couh potatoes because we then get sick and develop serious ailments like heart disease, diabetes and the worst...cancer. they then get year(s) of a sick person buying meds, undergoing procedures and surgeries until their death.

So you honestly think they don't have the cure for cancer? Do you honestly think if they actually cared about the general populations health they would outlaw 75% of the foods on the market that contribute to unhealthy bodies that are susceptible to death?

Its a fucking racket like anyone else and these fat bastards that are trying yo be 'proud' are retards. They go further down the fat trail and boom...dead at 45. Massive heart attack. If only they acknowledged that they were a fat bastard, started walking and eating right they could have live well ibto their 70's. Oh well...thats what happens when you listen to the daily jew.

>Sometimes a little bullying can encourage more positive change.
Some people can handle direct and/or harsh criticism and others cannot. The consensus among people who research these kind of thing is that fat shaming is generally negative. You can doubt the objectiveness of what they are doing, but it fits with my personal experiences desu.

fat lives matter

Product of the sin of gluttony. Very unattractive.

This. What bothers me the most is fat fucks who have the audacity to complain about being fat and expect people not to condescend them. Fucking woe is you for living in a society where you have access to as much food as you want and no cultural expectations to exercise.

If these people actually cared about their lives they'd put down the fork and go for a jog.

Thank you mr skeletal

>Why bother caring about those already too far gone?

This is the question you have to think long and hard about. And I'm talking weeks of thinking and maybe reading some philosophy. Why care about your community? Why care about your environment? Why care about those who seem too far gone?

If you care about them, then you'd want to help everyone. Why do some deserve your care and some not? If you think they can't be helped, then put them down like ill animals because they are a drain on those who you still care about. They use up more resources, more health care money etc... But if you don't put them down, do you care enough about the others?

If you don't care about them at all, then you have lots of problems to figure out for yourself.

Is that rare in the US? I've seen many light weight lankets in my life.

Not terribly rare but that is extremely thin. Nigga should start lifting weights and eating more so he can actually defend himself and not be a skellington.

Why do they need acceptance?

I'd give her a go

this is also true.

Deviant fetishism is unhealthy for the mind.
Even the most self deluded fat person knows when overeating they are doing wrong to themselves. That is why they want to subvert culture to give them vindication for self destructive behaviors.

I don't support the probesity Meme, but I fuck fatties on the regular. The soft cushy ass feels like heaven as I pound hilt deep and kiss the cervix instead of crashing into the cervix as with other women.

They use me as a free fuck and I use them as disposable whores who I have no plans on marrying. I told one that I needed a break to go pee and she looked up to me and in her baby doll voice told me that's what she was for. She wrapped her lips around my cock and guzzled every drop. The guy who puts a ring on that one...

Sure. Why is "fat acceptance" a thing? Why do people feel the need to support obesity as a positive thing, and not smoking? Obesity causes a litany of often fatal medical conditions, just like smoking, so why is one shunned while the other gets an acceptance movement? What makes anyone think that fat taunters haven't accepted the fact that their victims are fat, when it's the prime reason they're being targeted? Why is it okay to berate someone for lighting a cigarette, but not plowing into their third serving of Crisco pot pie? And at what point did we go from "obesity epidemic" to "fat acceptance?" About the same time all those lazy fat fucks started going to college and throwing a little hissy fit, right? So many questions, so few Ding-Dongs left.

>t. Former fatty

hot