Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oh9zWyIVyU
twitter.com/RadixJournal/status/769192528918614016
gizmodo.com/clinton-campaign-embraces-strong-encryption-but-not-fo-1785841954
youtube.com/watch?v=ACJDELhTjSM
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/left-wing-medias-most-offensive-headlines/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/wheres-hillary-secretary-clinton-has-no-scheduled-events-until-sept-26th-debate-all-events-are-surrogates/
dcwhispers.com/obama-claimed-400-million-cash-iran-due-inability-wire-funds-two-days-later-wires-1-3-billion-iran/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/27/facebook-censors-video-exposing-pbs-cutting-hillarytpp-criticism-jill-stein-interview/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thing changes every hour I swear.

This is just NC, but yeah, they update it for each new poll

Is America FPTP? Or do all votes count?

I fear the debates, they might not be good for trump if he calls Hillary fat or ugly.

first past the post. Typically all the electors go to the candidate who wins 51%

If you get the most votes, you win the state

Not really feeling good about this

So a 51/49 vote in, say, New York, would completely cancel out 49% of the vote in that state. Correct?

Correct

Jesus.

USA is a republic, not a democracy.

He literally only did that to Rosie O'donnel. He attacks character primarily in debates.

Welcome to democracy freedom land. The most free and most democratic free democracy to ever democrat freely

>neck and neck in what is really supposed to be a red state

wew lad

Baby steps. He won't win Ohio or Florida if he can't win NC first

NC used to be red. It's a swing state now. It might be turning blue actually

It's both. It's a democratic republic... or a representative democracy.

>Is America FPTP?
Yes

>Or do all votes count?

Not in the least. Absentee, mail in, and military ballots aren't even tallied unless the results are so close they need a "tiebreaker."

Meanwhile liberals push for illegal immigrants to vote, try to block ID requirements, and have rosters of the dead and felons that keep getting counted year after year. When someone tries to audit the registry the libs scream "raycisms." Every time.

Johnson's totally going to win

slow n steady

If you send them in early enough, mail in ballets do usually get counted in the first pass.

HILLARY B T F O

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BELTS AND SHOESTRINGS CONFISCATED

NC is a swing state, moron. It has tons of niggers.

It's turning blue for the same reason that virginia is turning blue: it's being filled with millions of foreigners as well as libcuck transplants from commiefornia.

We're now at the point where people who have lived in VA or NC their entire lives are assumed to be from somewhere like mississippi or alabama, because there are these entire areas of these states that are don't have a southern accent because none of them are actually from there.

OY GEVALT
DELETE THIS

Constitutional republic first the foremost. The democratic element is relatively new, and by no means necessary.

He called Rand ugly during the republican primaries hahaha

The funny thing, though, is that Hillary doesn't even need either Ohio or Florida, cause she's already got Virginia. All she needed was one swing state. Just one. And she already has it in the bag. It's an uphill battle for Trump.

>they include johnson but not stein

HILLAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

North Carolina reporting in.

NC is a red state you fucking cucks.
Just the other day i was hanging with some other guys and they all talked bout how much they hated the gays and niggers. Its a wonderful state if u get over the obesity.

I don't think it is even a swing state I'm confident it'll be red based on the fact that they continue to oversample dems. This is the same guy that considers Georgia a swing state.

also carly fiorina, also heidi cruz

It's because Stein is in negative zero territory...

North Carolina is supposed to be an easy win for Republicans

The fact it's on the bubble means that Democrats are pushing into Republican territory, instead of the other way around

>still thinking polls show actual numbers

Guess she won no need to vote then :^]

Guess she doesn't need to debate either since it is "guaranteed"

3-5% on RCP bruh, subtract that from hilldawg and shes toast

>still thinking Trump has a chance

"Latinos Hate Trump" Is A Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oh9zWyIVyU

Radix – Response To Hillary’s Alt-Right Speech From Japan

twitter.com/RadixJournal/status/769192528918614016

Clinton Campaign Embraces Strong Encryption, But Not For Us

gizmodo.com/clinton-campaign-embraces-strong-encryption-but-not-fo-1785841954

Muslim wins Minnesota Democrat primary while married to her own brother

youtube.com/watch?v=ACJDELhTjSM

Offended By Breitbart’s Headlines? Here Are Some From The Left Wing Media

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/left-wing-medias-most-offensive-headlines/

Where’s Hillary? Secretary Clinton Has No Scheduled Events Until Sept. 26th Debate – All Events are Surrogates…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/wheres-hillary-secretary-clinton-has-no-scheduled-events-until-sept-26th-debate-all-events-are-surrogates/

Obama Claimed $400 Million Cash To Iran Was Due To Inability To Wire Funds. Two Days Later He Wires 1.3 BILLION To Iran

dcwhispers.com/obama-claimed-400-million-cash-iran-due-inability-wire-funds-two-days-later-wires-1-3-billion-iran/

Facebook Censors Video Exposing PBS Cutting Hillary/TPP Criticism From Jill Stein Interview

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/27/facebook-censors-video-exposing-pbs-cutting-hillarytpp-criticism-jill-stein-interview/

DCLeaks Website Down, Twitter Suspended After Releasing Soros Docs

dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/

sage

learn how the electoral college works

and people were shocked when they were told NC could turn blue. pretty damn close to blue from a once very conservative area huh?

You forget how shitty democracy is. I'm convinced most people don't make a decision til October

The masses tell their senator who to vote for and they do that or they riot and make the senator unemployed. It's not difficult.

Welp, technically she doesn't even need THAT. The odds are in her favor any way you splice it.

its because its beside Virginia, damn liberal stronghold Virginia...

Anything that claims it is projecting how the electorate will change in the future is a bunch of crap and can be disregarded. Can't be done.

There is no way to predict what ads campaigns will run in the future, for example, and certainly no way to project how effective they will be.

Can't project if Hillary keels over with a stroke, or Trump loses his cool and punches a baby, or something -- weird events sway the electorate, and cannot be predicted.

Will there be a major terror attack? Major economic news? A major incident at the border? A major round of urban riots? Can't predict any of that, nor how it will impact the campaign since that will depend on what happens, how candidates respond to it, how the media spins it and how voters react to all of that.

Will there be a "Poland is Free," a "There you go again," a "My opponent's youth and inexperience" or even a Nixon's 5 o'clock shadow moment in the debates? Will Dukakis get into a tank? Will Thomas Eagleton's mental health issues suddenly be revealed? Don't know, and it cant be predicted.

Anybody that claims they can predict the future in an election has this in common with anybody whop tells you they can predict the future in general. They are lying.

newfag alert

Learn greentext

even that map is way too generous for Trump.

>nevada
>blue
Kek
>Wisconsin
>went from +13 to +1 thanks to BLM
I wouldn't throw your victory party yet user.

Nevada has been pretty reliably blue the past couple election cycles. But yes, traditionally it is a red state.

Oh is that how it works? Stupid fucking Kangaroo.

The only exceptions are Maine and Nebraska. They assign delegates proportionately. All other states are winner take all.

It was only blue for Obama that is in no way guaranteed blue.

NC, here.

I can tell you right now, we are Red.

Don't listen to their (((lies)))

Well. Okay. But it still shows that Trump can only win if carries literally EVERY SINGLE swing state, even including Nevada. The odds of that happening are pretty slim, even if he starts doing better after the debates. He has a lot of ground to make up for, currently.

There was a K thread about the Nevada PD buying some anti-riot weapons.

Missile launcher and full auto 308.

It sounds to me, they are preparing for a Trump win.

He is behind but hardly by the amount thr media implies. You cannot over present dems when they are at a massive low point compared to previous cycles while having the party split due to bernie. You can imply a lot will go to hillary but there is no guarantee for it. It is not a steep cliff climb merely a hill.

That is how it works, yes. Thank you for you contribution.

>Mississippi is a swing state, moron. It has tons of niggers.

Oh wait...

no, a majority of people have already made up their mind. hang on lemme find the source...
all i could find was a politico source, and i know the second i post that i'll get replies for days saying "CtR shill"

D- do you think they're not allowed to vote still down there??

I wish there was a site that updated with the latest polling information, but represented the balance of power with a Harry Potter style magic laser beam battle.

This just kills me.

And I'm not even Southern or a transplant.

How much would you guys say that Nigel helped Trump?

Was it a lot or did he hurt him?

Most Americans will have a lean but will wait for debates. They are also lazy and will just look up debate highlights on youtube and not watch the whole thing. Basically trump just has to crush her hard and make the majority of the highlights her being on the defensive and it is over.

>this kills the southerner
It literally does not kill me.

Most don't even know what he did. He may sway some brit Americans but mostly it was his message that the media is full of shit.

If he had any impact at all, it looks like he hurt him.

>it... means that
>instead of the other way

And it can't be going both ways? You're a simple thinking kind of guy.

I thought it was badass.

Which highlights do you think the liberaljew-run media will highlight? The ones where he crushes her, or the ones where she crushes him?

>implying the small state advantage is a bad thing

I'd say youtube so whatever they click first. Could be news could be some youtuber they follow.

Which is exactly why all these poll threads are fucking stupid yet Sup Forums keeps jerking off to them

Assuming everyone who follows Breitbart clicks on the clips posted by Breitbart, and everyone who doesn't follow Breitbart clicks on the clips not posted by Breitbart... nothing will change at all.

>Lol so randum and whimsical. DAE le Harry Potter!?!?

Fuck right off back to Plebbit

Is for

How true is this? Looks shooped.

Just means he needs to hit her harder. Hell if one sticks particularly well twitter will explode with it and people will look for it.

Also keep in mind that those who strictly follow cnn or breitbart are already decided. Most Americans don't actually watch the news unless there is a massive happening.

but he wont crush her. sure he can speak without a teleprompter, but when he goes free, he kind of just gaffs himself to death and then has to go on a media "apology" circuit. it wont be any different

>when the pools show hillary is up its rigged
>when the polls show donald is up its a good time

That's your opinion. I think she is an awful speaker and only knows how to deflect to others. He has picked up on what rings with most Americans he just needs to hit her in the face with that and watch her cumple.

It's interesting that during the Republican debates that's exactly what happened, but it was GOOD for his poll numbers. The whole thing with Megyn Kelly and "blood coming out of her wherever" and all the other times he put his foot in his mouth should have slain him. It didn't in the primaries. But clearly, in the general election, shit like that costs him dearly.

Mostly first past the post, except Maine and Nebraska are different, they have split electors.

She is uninspiring at worst. But she doesn't harm herself with what she says anywhere near as much as does Trump.

(((gaffes)))

>polls change polling strategy to suit their favored candidate.

In October, we will see them sample even more women, and even more democrats.

Whatever happened to longroom? Did they finally realise the their 'unbiased polls' were delusional shit?

That's why we now have President Romney.. oh wait

Nate Sliver is nervous so changes it all the time.

It may have killed your battle flag.

FPTP by state

The media may imply otherwise but most Americans want a shock point that rings with them. If anyone can hit, it Trump can. Hillary has an entire platform around her just not being him, that can only go so far

and this is the thing. during the primaries he just had to do away with the worst the GOP could put forward and the media wasnt to focused on him. now every word he says is recorded and the shit he did then will make him lose now.
and i will say, im with this guy thank you for the spelling correction

he seems pretty sure

adjusted?

>The odds of that happening are pretty slim, even if he starts doing better after the debates. He has a lot of ground to make up for, currently.

you have it all figured out smart guy LOL

Iowa is likely trump it seems to me.