Post more romantic scene

youtube.com/watch?v=svPreai4yL0

you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TR-OLSkQ-og
youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spoders across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonarys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn whore. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

>AGGRHH

aagghhh...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=TR-OLSkQ-og

kek

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return

NO ONE WANTS YOU FOR THEIR SHIP

SURROUNDED BY REDDITORS AND TUMBLRINAS

>Change Earth to Westeros.
>Change spoder to spider.
But otherwise saved/10

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!!

we shitposting at warp speed now

If singles, Stannis is alive.

This thread will get deleted.

AAAAAAHHHG DO YOUR DUTY AAAGGGGGGHHH

the one true heir to the iron throne make way~~

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonarys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn whore. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.
>changed spoder to little birds
>westeros updated

why?

/ourqueen/ is super cute when she is tsundere.

o-..onii-san

YES
STANNIS!!

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

hey incest progs, you know if tonight's episode leaked? all i need is yes or no, not link thx

GODS

Yes. Stannis returns in this episode and takes back Dragonstone.

CUMMING INSIDE NORTHERN SLUTS

Change "on this Westeros" to "in Westeros," "Jonarys" to "Jonerys" and then maybe swap out the last whore with boar to avoid too much repetition.

How does he do it /got/?
How is he such a ladies man?

>George R.R. Fartin, First of his Stench

haha

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

>

Based Radmure knows what the bitches want
>misses father's boat on purpose to lighten the somber mood
why is he so based?

dunno mate, but would fookin' kill to go on a lads holiday with him. hopefully see him down Magaluf when me and the lads are goin' for a cheeky sess'

WINESLAYER! GET IN HERE!

>to lighten the mood
no, he saved the riverlands from dragonfire

I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon.

>Kingsguard to Renly
>Renly was not a king

b-girl

>Jonerys general shitposted to death by Bobby
>/got/ general shitposted to death by Jonerys
you people are the weirdest I swear

He Danced with me. He was my King.
Let me join you and Loras.

postin for the king in the north

s-stannis y-yer grace ...

AAARRRRGHHHHH BRIENNE SAVE ME

Dragons?

BUT MY DUTY IS TO FIND STANNIS!

>You had a good size cock
I knew it, there was a romance in the making

never forget he Ramsey was the true Yaoi good guy Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=eJptaHqta1Q

those are some proper slags

I forgot all about Thicc Walder. Hope she makes it out okay in the books.

smough: the beginnings.

gay

top kek