How would you ideally parent your child?

how would you ideally parent your child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLiyAYf1O24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Discipline, giving him daily chores, corporal punishment if needed, strict.

keep them occupied and productive
sports, chores, scouts, hobbies, school work

>idle hands are the devil's workshop

No internet outside of homework use.
No cell phone unless they can pay the bill themself.
Sports, extracurricular activities, reading for pleasure, no bullshit Keebler elf snacks, school where uniforms are mandatory and love.
Rewards only when they are deserved. Will match dollar for dollar if they want to go to college. Same for purchase of car, but they will pay for their own insurance and maintenance.
Video games are limited to max an hour a day.

Teach them how to plan goals and delayed gratification. Get them dirty with some blue collar work around the house, and appropriately reward it so they know the value of labor. Demand the absolute best effort from them in anything they do to teach that sometimes, their best isn't good enough. Use this to teach how to leverage what they can do well.

first, personal freedoms are only achieved through physical fitness

>you're a (wo)man when you can kick daddy's ass in the ring
>you can go on a date when you can break this block

A fortified and careful diet. I'd make him stick to his own word. You can pick any hobby, but you don't get to shit out on that hobby. You want to rap instead of play cello? Fine with me. But you're going to be studying the foundation skills of hip-hop in the arts until you can recite major players by name and explain their impact on the industry and your words flow like smooth cream, and you don't get to stop until you look down on the endeavor entirely from your place in the clouds, and you can tell me just what heights are there.

arm him with weapons and send him to the wolves

if he gets eaten then he was weak

Thats how you raise a kid with a drug problem.

no cigarettes
no alcohol
no drugs
no tattoos
no blacks

We read Sup Forums together with my wife's son.

With any luck the mother doesn't know anyone I know and can't track me down to force me to take a paternaty test.

If I was forced to raise it myself, I'd probably grain-feed for improved marbling.

This is the best way.
Children need guidance. you cant just control every aspect of their lives

My mom and dad did a pretty good job with me so I'd raise them similar. Love, Christianity, being strict but not overbearing, give them attention and try to spark real interests. I'd shoot guns with them, play video games with them, play outside with them. I'd make sure my theoretical son would get proper testosterone through sunlight, diet, exercise.

My parents did screw up in that way. They let my brothers and I get fat. Southern food is good but God does it pack on the pounds.

Abortion.

Ahh, I can imagine the teen rebellion when they come home with their black girlfriend, drinking, smoking, and asking to borrow money for a tattoo.

no blacks solves most of the other ones

Christianity + Guns.
Sounds like a great way to raise kids.
*Sarcasm*

Speaking from experience I assume.

>If I ever have a child it wont be via the means of me having sexual intercourse - the post

However feels right. specific approach doesn't really matter that much.

Free, unrestricted access to computers and the internet.
Make clear that I'm the parent and I decide what hpapens, but don't punish too much, and no corporal punishment.
Foster an open relation where they can talk to me about everything without being scared I get mad, so that I can nip problems in the bud before they develop into serious issues.

That's how I was raised anyways, and when I compare myself to most people I'd say it's been pretty effective.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLiyAYf1O24

>internet
it's cancer for keeping him away of it

>cell phone
just give him the old flip phones of nokia or sony ericson when he's 10 or when you feel liek it's the right time.

>video games
are you going to make him a friendless loser?

>Christianity + Guns.
>Sounds like a great way to raise kids.
>*Sarcasm*

Do you prefer Islam + Guns?

Whores and booze.

^tis' all a kid needs. Also tell him the truth always.

By never having one.

Read aloud to him everyday. I'd start off with books on Greek Mythology, then move to Philosophy, then Economics, and then finally Geopolitics.

Forgot to add histories, with a focus on great men that brought dramatic change to the worlds they inhabited.

I probably wouldn't so I don't think I'll have one.

i will tell you from experience this is how you raise a pot smoking punk rocker

Probably how my dad raised me, Nice and loving, but also strict. Ill never forget the words my dad said to me "Dont mistake my kindness for weakness", when I heard al capone say it i thought he copied it from my dad lol. coach him in sports, make him eat right, make him conservative and show them the rights from wrongs and that what people are teaching you in school is BS and not how the real world works

no internet
heavily restricted tv
live in the country
call them in for supper and give 'em chores if they can't find anything productive to do.

>and love them

>Islam + Taking Muslim and Somali cock up your ass while reciting the entire Quran from memory, word for word
ftfy

-hug them a lot
-make sure they do some constructive things
-make sure they are exposed to social situations
-step in when their kid brain decides to do something really stupid
They may not turn out Sup Forums approved but they will do better than me.

I would raise him with an iron fist and teach him about the toughness of life early on. I'd love him and by sitting down with him teaching him about history and science and ingraining a love of reading by reading to him while young and teaching him to read at an early age.

I'd also cultivate his yearning for the arts as much as I can. Usually puberty damages these types of hobbies but I'll try my hardest to make him like the arts and maybe learn an instrument or two.

But in the end, I will be a tough parent to him and I won't be nice. I'll be the mean role model in his life that straightens him up, because that's how my dad did it and I can't thank him enough for red pilling me at an early age.

Fun fact: blacks think acting "cool" around your kid is what being a good role model is.

It literally teaches their kids to keep acting like kids into adulthood. Blacks literally think acting "cool" is the epitome of self-actualization.

I drop pearls before swine on this board. Pearls before swine.

Raise him to be a man. Same way my father raised me.

That's all.

with a crowbar

I would have some strict standards. I had great parents but they gave me a lot of liberty to do as I pleased, and it didn't help that they were both young and working/in college and fresh from the military so they were stressed and had little time to care for me.

>Limit technology, but still play vidya with them
>Get them into sports (football especially)
>Get them lifting when in teens
>Dieting, working out
>Stay at home wife would be ideal
>Be intellectual with them, ask questions
>No complaining/whining, make him do push ups when he does
>Teach him strength and defense, how to be a man
>Mechanics/carpentry and basic maintenance
>Teach him self-reliance, only trust himself

That would be a fair start.

I'm planning on starting a family with my girlfriend in a couple of years. If I have a son I'd like to pass on my knowledge and experience and teach him how to do things like fix stuff, woodwork, electronics, computers, fishing, football, boxing etc. If I have a daughter just make sure she doesn't turn out to be a whore. I'm also planning on moving out to somewhere semi-rural since a city like mine is no place for a child to grow up, especially nowadays with all the foreigners.

I can only assume how much of a winner you and your one best friend are.
>friendless loser
Good one. Think of all the popular kids in gypsy high school. I bet you not one of them is a 'gamer.'
Fair enough. Why does this happen? Does restriction make one go crazy when given the chance?

This is how you raise a shut in

Are you kidding? Prior to the Internet, the Atari 2600, and cable tv this is how kids lived without it being seen as abnormal.

God damn you must be a fat mess.

is this supposed to be funny? i kinda feel angry over this whole you need to get high son meme. no way you´d ever say that to a kid its just fucking stupid you dont tear up if you´re 5 y o´s not a crack/420 addict you tear up if they got cancer, drop out of school, are going to jail or are gay. Doing degenerate shit like smoking one is what losers do winners are clean they dont need that shit to feel confident

Have them with the right woman so the child can have both parents present in their upbringing.

Please never have children

By not sugar coating their lives. Even if I was some rich mother fucker, I'd make my kids work at the age of 14, let them gain as much life experience before they are 18. I also wouldn't go fuck crazy on them of they fuck up so they would feel comfortable to speak to me and their mother when they need to.

Kids will fuck up... at least they should, I never fucked up nor did I learn any lessons. I lived in my own little fairytale world until I was 25, and this is something I don't want for my children.

I mostly ignore my kids, they seem fine

>Does restriction make one go crazy when given the chance?
ooooh they can. growing up, i was allowed an hour of vidya/tv (on or the other) but no computer except for an hour a day on weekends. having no cell for so long really made me want to travel around the town i was living more with my friends and then kind of just come home when someone notices it was late, as opposed to going home and telling my parents (i was in middle school the time kids start hanging out with friends and less with parents.) I had to go through scouts, but i enjoyed that. sports, i was made to be a 3/4 season athlete until i finally moved out. before i moved out, i was already very punked out, wild hair, wild friends, wild problems with the police. first month of college, i finally had enough time to try drugs, and boyyyy that was freedom. its been years since ive moved out, but it took me for fucking ever to teach MYSELF how to behave and create my own guidelines. dont make them so strict for the kid they cant make their own rules from time to time. having the power to choose whether to play in the chess club or go to basketball practices alone could be huge. hell, in my own small rebelious way, i was classically trained in music. and then i started playing punk rock because it was a way to finally break all the rules with that required rule of living at home.
bottom line, teach your kid to make decisions about what can be good for them, dont force what could be good for them because then they'll never appreciate it

I probably wouldn't be to strict. I'd make sure they were cool and not sensitive little sjw bitches. I wouldn't censor myself around them. It's how I grew up. My only thing is that they would be fit and active. Also read for fun. Other than that they could do what ever they want besides illegal things, drugs, or promiscuous behavior

>>keep them occupied and productive
>helicopter parent
>not knowing that sitting around in the yard by yourself without any plans is necessary for a child's mental health and growth

>uniforms are mandatory and love.
>and love?

Putting a lot of draconian restrictions leads to one of two things. They'll either hate you and resent you and constantly cause trouble and decay into degenerates that run away from home to ride the cock carrousel, or they'll just roll over and accept the measures and become weird antisocial beta males that enjoy getting crushed under someone else's boot with no sense of aspiration or aggression.

Best option is to be hands off, let them learn from their mistakes, guide them when you can (establish that tattoos premarital unprotected sex are degenerate and stupid, hard work is good, etc), and when they do something good reward them with love and support (go to every track meet, take them out to eat to celebrate grades, etc)

A girl I knew in high school was raised like that, her mother always had her doing extra schoolwork and shit for hours every day. A friend of mine dated her for a few years
>bipolar
>cataplexic
>on multiple mood enhancers/anti depressants
>sex addict, literally cucked her boyfriend for a while
>litany of other personality faults

I'm having a difficult time figuring out what this child would end up hating more, their parents or themselves.

thank god your on Sup Forums so you'll never find a women

>Fair enough. Why does this happen? Does restriction make one go crazy when given the chance?

Actually yes. Every kid at my school that grew up like that ended up being hardcore degenerates.

>bipolar
>cataplexic
>on multiple mood enhancers/anti depressants
>sex addict, literally cucked her boyfriend for a while
>litany of other personality faults

sounds like an average 2016 female to me

This

lol side france what you doin on pol

Just read them some philosophy and science and you got an intelligent, well adjusted person in society.

i as any Brazilian, just let the streets raise them, if they turn out a drug addict/drug dealer criminal, they will die before they reach 20yo so no problem, if they come out ok like i did they are the toughest motherfuckers in the planet.

that's good for when he's in grade school age to pre teen but get off his dick when he's a teenager so he can figure things out for himself

A father that exercises tough love through discipline paired with a loving mother that comforts and nurtures

id raise them like i was raised, but with an emphasis on why saving money and having good credit are important things for an adult to have. two things i still struggle with at 30.

>unrestricted access to vidya, actually encouraged me to play violent games
>bb gun and shooting fundamentals at young age
>no restriction on adult themed tv shows or movies
>allowed to make own mistakes
>encouraged to get a job as early as possible
>working hard is its own reward
>hard facts of reality never sugarcoated
>STRESSED self reliance HARD

the only thing i didnt like was them forcing me into extra curricular activities. i played baseball and i was awful at it, so i was sorta bullied by my teammates and i hated every practice or game. i have social phobia so doing things in front of groups of people makes me super fucking nervous and i lose my bearing. i also joined the young marines and that was actually cool but i quit when it became full of niggers and soccer moms. i also wish they explained why things are the way they are instead of their "just because" attitude. like why is getting good grades a virtue? BECAUSE IT IS. they didnt really explain well if u get good grades it leads to good college and good jobs etc.

one thing i appreciated was my dads "figure it out" attitude. whenever id ask him how to do something or how to pronounce a word, etc., his answer was to figure it out for myself. so this lead me to never asking for help with anything and doing everything myself 100% of the time. so much so when i see other men asking for help or unable to figure things out, it makes me think of them as weak and feminine. they also didnt tell me niggers and jews were bad and let me figure that out on my own. i think my own super right wing and fascist ideas make my father proud.

>teach them to hunt and fish early on
>encourage outside play
>let them play vidya if they want, but won't let it get out of hand
>encourage exercise
>shun drug and alcohol use, will let them smoke when 18 if they want, and are still at home because they can legally buy it
>teach them responsibility and discipline with chores and work for bad behavior
>homework needs to be done when you get home, ill help if you need it
>take the hard path: you learn more that way
>encourage STEM field work, it got me a good job
>no staying out on weekends past midnight unless you are staying at a friends, or i can directly contact you
>let them choose whether or not they want to be religious, i am not personally, but if they want to go, I'll go with him

That's all I can really think of for the most part. Also, living in country if that wasn't obvious.

also doing things yourself and not relying on other people. i can tell when someone was raised by parents that did everything for them and didnt teach self reliance. for instance if i would have asked my mom for a glass of water or food she would have trashed me righteously and then told me to go fucking get it myself. hungry? ride your bike to the store and get food. it was also good because they worked a lot and didnt really cook so i had to teach myself to cook. incredibly important because many men cannot cook. and i mean actually cook not making fucking rice or frying up some tendies.

they also stressed not doing anything half ass, ever, and laziness was a mortal sin.

teach him the ways of the ninja.
but first I have to learn the ways of the ninja.

no wonder your cunt is shit

Keep aborting until i get twins, then abort one of them, i dont want my kid to be unlucky.