early edition
prev

>seven kingdoms
>there's actually nine

aaggghhh...

leaks are out lads

*blocks your danypost*

It's cute the way she worries about her little nephew

>people getting salty about Alt-Shift-X not rationalizing Arya being stupid as fuck

can't wait for this theory to flop

first for cordi

HAS IT LEEAKED YET?

Lord Jaime of the house Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West.

nobody seems bothered by the fact that she is his aunt and she will take advantage of him sexually

Riverlands isnt a kingdom nor is Dorne.

Seriously a quick search on google or wikipedia shows this

No one wants you for their queen!

Why did Euron keep Yara/Asha alive? Salt wife?

How will you celebrate the Jonerys boat sex, Sup Forums?

What do you guys think about the music? Is it better on the show or in the books?

>vlcsnap
Literally only women and redditors use VLC player. Proof OP doesn't belong here.

LEAK THE EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF!

proof you fucking B O A R

Any other episode leaked so far?

OFF THA TABERU?

The only time I haven't posted in /got/ at least once a day in 4 years was when the theeads were banned until THIS FUCKING WEEK because of freecucks posting their awful reddit style "humor".

i use vlc because it's what i've always used, what program do you use?

Riverlands and Crowlands were never kingdoms, at least not in current borders, but then again first men had smaller petty kingdoms before Andals migrated.

Show by far but the special effects are better in the books.

She should have an agent. He'd tell her she's never going to get work again acting like some fucking kardashian clone.

yes lmao

ONE FUCKING DAY

CAN YOU NOT WAIT ONE DAY YOU SPASTIC CRETINS???

DAAAVOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

by returning to the website i came from

you should do that now, though, i'll catch up with you

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

>group of good guys is about to lose a battle
>they are rescued by an external force at the last moment

It's 2 for non-Americans.

BOAR THE LEAK BEFORE I WHORE MESELF

Why? there is nothing wrong with that

that hairstyle makes me diamonds

>nauseatingly annoying dragon music starts playing

STANNIS HELP MEEEEE

She's not really an actress.
iirc she's the niece of someone in the production team.

you fucking faggot fairy nancy cocksucking homosexual twink fucking stop making new threads when other threads arent even near bump limit, you piece of shit youre ruining everything. im reporting your faggot you piece of shit. if your mother wasnt such a cumguzzling whore maybe she wouldve taught you proper thread-making etiquette

*party rock starts playing*

Did no one question why Lyanna was dead when Ned went to rescue her?

>R'hllor bows to Baratheons
>In contact with the Seven
>have greenseer like abilities

a qt

YES WELL DONE STANNIS WELL DONE
WELL DONE INDEED

HOWEVER

Is book CIA a creeper to Arya too? Since they're all suppose to have their mother's hair color except for Jon.

Yeah, what did he tell robert her cause of death was?

>She died in childb- ehh..

>"Here I am, ROCK you like a hurricane!"

Arya looks like Lyanna

There's a whoooore comin' Ned.

how'd jon get this crazy bitch to go from "bend the knee" to "i hope i deserve your allegiance"???

In the books Arya is brunette too

Cast her

Cast my waifu in GOT

Arya looks like a Stark

Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon are the Tullys

How about we drop the Bobbyposting, the Renlyposting, the Danyposting, the AGGHHH posting and discuss the show and books?

The penis is mightier than the sword

THERE WON'T BE BOAT SEX FUCK OFFFFF !!!!!!

She saw him shirtless

Lancel Lannister
Rhaegar Targaryen
Boywhore from littlefinger's brothel

t. Jorah

into the fire
ISILDUUUUUUUR

as if it wont be tyrion

then it'd just be reddit

what did he mean by this?

I remember that picture. Was that from a dropped flashback of Brandon Stark when Rickon was being burned?

you have to go back

Jealous hambeasts will stay jealous. Jonerys is happening. Also

PURE

BEAUTY

What did Littlefinger say in this scene again?

But then we would be like reddit. Quality can be sacrificed as long as we maintain our distance from those plebs.

The girl Sansa bullies over her lack of hygiene

Jonerys

Turns out he's not that little

Reminder that the quality of the show is directly correlated to the number of mature white male actors.

R'hllor is not the Lord of Light, but the Lord of Fire, actually a chaotic evil war God

Why can't nobody see this?

>Convinces Stannis to burn people and start a war
>Convinces the Hound and Jon Snow to go north to capture a WW, this results in the Night King gaining a dragon for his army
>Is worshipped by burning shit, including people

His endgame is not to defeat the Night King but to plunge Westeros into war, resulting in as much dead and destruction as possible

Littlefinger is sitting on the table, is that why Harrenhal is off the table?
did he accidentally push it of while sitting there?

A sweet peasant girl I fall in love with while liberating Westeros as a leader in BWB and then she becomes my Queen after the revolution succeeds and I usher in a century of peace and prosperity and wise leadership with me ruling the realm and her ruling me at home. Songs will be sung about her beauty and wisdom and heroism for centuries. She will be the realm's delight and will be a wife to a king and a mother of strong kings and knights

Are people autistic? Didn't you see she was growing soft on him well before that? Her BEND THE KNEE shit was because she could not bear to have him as enemy.

Littlefinger is a fucking bozo, i unironically want him to just die
Fucking retard isn't as smart as he thinks he is

Yes it was. From the original pilot. It was in the season one trailer.

We march to victory, or we march to defeat. But we go forward. Only forward.

rhymes with kys

She just needed a man to tell her "no". Since Barristan died, the only men she interacted with were eunuchs or dwarfs, except for Daario and Jorah. Daario just agreed with her and Jorah's so far in the friendzone he'd be happy if he could hear her moans standing outside her cabin in the boat.

Why is it that Jonerys fans are so dedicated to produce quality material while here in Sup Forums we can only create paint manips with lens flare eyes?

post your dream team
>Army
Stannis
>Hand of King
Tyrion
>Navy
Asha
>Maester
Qyburn

>mother of strong kings and knights

shes like 4'11 with heels, user

LEAK THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

We're too busy seeing the full picture.

/got/ hasn't produced any quality material since the S1-S3 verticals

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

OUR QUEEN

how can a woman be so fucking hot? meanwhile I'll probably end up with some whale with low self esteem.

we dont take this garbage seriously