Friends

Did they fuck afterwards?

Did L massage Light's feet?

>The Chad sit

Bravo Lucas

LIGHT TURNER, YOU ARE KIRA!

I WILL SHIT ON THIS CHAIR IN THIS RESTAURANT JUST TO PROVE IT

>light was in the white skin, L was in the dark

Am I the only one really fucking bothered by the fact his name was Light?

thats not a name you know

Tell that to all the kids named hope or destiny or laqueesha

He's Light Turner, user.
He's turning off the light of the leaving with his deathnote.

Thats why the ending is great user because thats not his real name but L doesn't know that but we do so we know L killed himself

How did L kill himself
I got from the ending that L couldn't bring himself to kill light

Well yeah it's a little ambiguous but there's rumors already that they were planning to make another loosely on the second half of the series. That's one of the new rules they added if you write the wrong name of the person it will reverse onto the writer.

It pains me that I laughed at that.

I don't remember this.

Not in the anime.

Yes but I don't remember it from the movie.

>Thoughts?
autistic niggers are weird.

His mother was a hippie.

The stuff they choose to include and the stuff they chose to skip really baffles me. I didn't hate the movie but where was:
>Light killing his dad
>Light going to jail (most kino arc)
>L dying (obvious peak of the show)
Just to name a few. I really thought he was going to kill his dad when he was writing all that shit in the computer lab.

Misa played an integral role in the second half of the show so with her dead they'll have to deviate even further from the source.

>Misa played an integral role in the second half of the show so with her dead they'll have to deviate even further from the source.

They'll just write an actual Misa in. Kira will be more popular than ever and the New Misa, named May will be fawning over him. Light being completely disillusioned by love after Misa will end up using her instead of falling in love and being a pussy.

>"I don't drop character till I've done the DVD commentary"

What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=ALHQA9oL0_s

That line bugged me to hell. He's not old enough to have been reasonably married to a hippy. It's 2017, people.

He does a better L in this interview than in the movie. I suspect the director is to blame.

I'm sure they'll just be like "oh role number 44 I never noticed this one before" or some cuck shit.

I really didn't like that Light started off as a rule breaker right from the first scene. Light Yagami was a perfect do-gooder who was a fucking genius, like top ten in the country for people his age. Light Turner was just "le under achieving edgemaster" which really hurt the character. The only thing they did right was Light's dad who was a surprisingly good Americanized version of his Japanese inspiration. I also thought L was pretty well acted I just think the shit they made him do was kind of a misfit for the character. Seeing him all sweaty and shacky at the end DESTROYS the character. L was always calm cool and collective. When he talks to Light on the roof in the rain he basically says "my death is an inevitability" in the most solemn and wise tone.

Tl;dr the anime is pure kino

New Agers exist

I basically said the same thing here: Was actually pretty pleasantly surprised by his acting as L. I really felt most of the stuff that felt off about it was stuff critical to the story which obviously indicates it's not his acting that's the problem it's the director/script. He did a good job desu

AY YO HOL UP LIGHT
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAP

the white actor should be replace with another black one

Would have been a better movie

I'd believe that, except the father is set up with characteristics of a stereotypical 'Nam vet. I think it's obvious that they wanted a Vietnam vetran as a father, and a hippy as a mother.

It's strange and bizarre, but I think that's what they were going for.

This reminds me, remember how in the anime light and L were actually pretty close friends?
Where the fuck was that in the movie

You could detail the movie's full relation to the source material in a couple of sentences

>L
>nigger

fucking americans

Agreed. I think the actor did a good job, my only minor complaint is that the actor naturally looks like a well adjusted, sane person. This is probably the fault of the director again, but the character in the Netflix movie comes across as having more discipline than I would have expected -- the original L was more of an unhinged eccentric who harbored a bunch of mental illnesses which compelled him to be what he was. L's strange behaviors, diet, ticks, etc, are really peripheral to his mental illnesses.

Don't meme at me please

>America
>knowing how to adapt anime

not even a meme the american obsession with niggers is ruining everything. making L which is supposed to be a fucking genius a nigger is just laughable

He played the role excellently, it was the directing and writing that was poorly done. You're going off the assumption that black people are inherently dumb, which is almost as edgy as it is ridiculous. So I ask you again, stop memeing at me.

>You're going off the assumption that black people are inherently dumb, which is almost as edgy as it is ridiculous

No thats the reality of things

>Literally HE DINDU NUFFIN

kys fucking nigger.

Not him, but I can't take a movie/Series seriously or feel any empathy for characters if they are ghetto black people.

This.