Let's discuss television & films

Let's discuss television & films.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86879876/#86879876
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/sneed/ - Feed & Seed (formerly Sup Forums)

now let's be reasonable ..

so what about Game of Thrones, you guys?

Fuck off

whitebois cannot compete with bbc

SNEED

dead meme.

what do you goys think THEY LIVE is about>?
I heard capitalism and yuppies

Check em

It's shit that's not worth discussing.
Next topic.

Heh good one user, now stop playing around and post a screenshot of a literal whos tweet about some degenerate surface-level politics subject and let's start (You)ing at each other properly.

What is your favorite star trek movie?

Is the Rule of Thirds truly necessary for good composition?

So Lindsey Lohan is in the news today, did you hear about that?

desu, I'd prefer to start the Sup Forums shitposting, sneedposting, baneposting, and feetposting, with maybe a side of BLACKED to piss off nu-Sup Forums so we can get Sup Forums Classic (tm) back for chill conversations and memes.

old Sup Forums>nu-Sup Forums and MAGApedes

for every (You) received I will give 2 back, guaranteed

here (You) go, user.

I hope you do well in all your endeavors and feel good about yourself while doing them.

we'll see about that

dumb frogposter

Who's everyone's favourite game of thrones character?

I'M SHITPOST RIIIICK!

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SHITPOST MO-*URP*-ORTY! LOOK AT ME, I'M A SHITPOST! I'M SHITPOST RICK!

Was this the best plot hook in television history?

Let's discuss dumb frogposters.

As long as Trump is comically stupid Colbert will be killing the ratings for mocking him.

Khaleesi Daenerys

with an extra for the kind words

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>Television
>&
>Film
>to discuss film you have to wade through an endless sea of Game of Thrones threads, Simpson threads, and Rick and Morty threads
>just to "discuss" film before the television posters shit Pickle Rick or Sneed and Chuck into your threads

bitch I want an extra (You) too

So why isn't he blind?

give my post the most (you)s

all me by the way! ;)

@86901917
with an attitude like that (You) will get nothing extra on your investment

That scout that gets beheaded in s1 ep1

Ofcourse not, look at Kubrick/Wes Anderson composition.
Use what fits the narrative.

Fuck cinema and fuck white "people"

One of his aides immediately rushed over to tell him to stop being such a fucking dumbass.

The sub is called
>Sup Forums
Not
>/Film/

Don't take credit for my fucking post, bitch.

thanks for the (You)s

Why would we even want to talk about Sup Forums - Television and Film when the medium includes one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

So there's no problem?

Fuck off, Jonah.
No one is talking about subs.

WHO DIS
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86879876/#86879876

I do.

finally I've been given the pass to shitpost
There is literally no other reason to use this reddit board except to frogpost

literally me.

Because it is literally fake news. The media just want to keep you from looking at our glorious lord and saviour Ra. This is how Trump wins in everything he does. He is a faithful follower and praises the sun every chance he gets.

Hot Pies

I don't have a sweaty man sweaty enough for this.

WOAH MAMA

This.

Bump

MODS!

Oops, wrong pic.

>and your other television and films

for real lads
Who is it

This (You) inflation is running out of control. Soon (You)s will be worthless!

Your precious mods can't save you now. But seriously, where can I find moar at?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Fuck Trump in his pale parchment ass.

Rude

I think there aren't many good live action shows or movies at the moment. Game of thrones has kinda dropped in quality as well.

Party poopers in the house tonight, everyone have a good time.

He does have a thicc ass.

I don't believe you. Need proof.

>Reddit spacing

i legit hear cops in my driveway now
thanks

what the fug

>tfw you have autism

Where's the sauce on that vid?

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

>86911390
no

Who was in the wrong here?

This isn't the right board for this, sweetie.

How is this thread still up?

Mods looking for sauce for too

Obviously. I'm going to be hard for days just thinking about that one.

buuuuuuump!

Is this the mod sanctioned meta thread?

BENIS

Sup Forumsedditors fucking ruined this board.

It used to be that we would discuss Television and Film, but that we'd also have the occasional celebrity feet and cunny threads to keep normalshits away.

Now? Every fucking poster is from Sup Forums or reddit, trying to fit in with the "we hate our board's topic and just shitpost in off-topic threads all day xD" meme that Sup Forums loved to push so much.

Sup Forums is fucking dead, and now normalfags from social media and reddit have come here to try and "fit in" by acting like a bunch of retards who don't actually want to discuss television or film.

I remember when Sup Forums used to have good, in-depth discussions about film; Now it's just Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forumsedditors and normalfags shitposting nonstop, because their image of Sup Forums comes from shitty Sup Forums memes that went mainstream on YouTube and sites like 9gag and ifunny.

Sup Forumseddit killed Sup Forums, and they've slowly been killing the rest of Sup Forums as well.

You forgot Sup Forums. This board is always spammed by Sup Forumsfags.

Like I remember when Trump fired the head of the FBI, what's his name, some Sup Forumstard kept spamming "LIBERALS BTFO" until it became very painfully obvious how much Trump had fucked up. It's pretty funny actually.

I'm still banned from /pol. Have a yoda Pepe.

>the occasional celebrity feet and cunny threads to keep normalshits away.
fuck you, faggot. that shit is just as cancerous.

I agree, but at least it kept the normalshits away. I'll take a cunny thread being in the catalog at all times if it meant it scared all the Sup Forumsedditors, Sup Forumstards, tumblrinas, and normalshits away.

Holy shit, EVERY damn Simpsons thread? I'm starting to get pissed. I used to love a good old Simpsons thread - jokes, nostalgia, quotes. Now it's just "Sneed this, Chuck that". Why can't you people just come up with something original instead of just repeating the same shit like fucking parrots? Is this just the end of comfy Simpsons threads? Like for fucks sake I don't even want to WATCH The Simpsons anymore because all I can think about is this stupid meme. So thanks, whoever started this shit. You've ruined Sup Forums and you've ruined The Simpsons. Hope you're happy, asshole.

You know what works better than posting disgusting pedoshit to keep normies, etc away? Having actual fucking film discussion. Visit a smart board like /sci/ or /lit/ or less accessible topic boards like /fa/ and you don't have to do anything to keep fags away because for one they have competent non-degenerate mods who actually care. Take a board like Sup Forums and try posting a BLACKED thread there any time of the day and that shit won't stay on the catalog for more than 2 minutes. Meanwhile you have a webm in this thread that I thought would just be one of those "pretend it's fucked up" shit but it's not and it's still in the thread. I love our harmless memes, even the annoying ones sometimes but or userbase is complete shit (because of the incompetent mods). They were doing a really great job for a couple of weeks last month and now it's back to constant pedoshit. I'm starting to believe that the mods really do like this shit. They probably allow it and encourage it.

>smart board
>on Sup Forums
Stopped reading right there and closed my browser.

There are literally no webms in this thread though...

>and closed my browser.
Dude chill out

It's a link to one.

fuck you for not even doing the meme right

bane

Still no one has sauce?

The mods were paid to be here