How do we make marriage fair so more millennials would consider marriage?

How do we make marriage fair so more millennials would consider marriage?

Bring back virginity

Make no-fault divorce illegal again. It's that simple. No-fault divorce has destroyed marriage, and is one of the symptoms of the dying West.

Remove government assistance to those who have children outside of marriage.

>we

So I assume your married OP and can help the rest of mankind?

Inb4 nah brah I've never even talked to a girl

this
also allow for easier immigration laws for those who are married so you can have a free market of waifus

change divorce laws, obviously

Make women great again.

This is also correct.

Holla, "WE WANT PRENUP!"

Make it so if a divorce happens that a man doesn't lose most of what he has and what he will earn in future. Make it more affordable to make a family. Stop the promotion of degenerate culture.

first post best post

- paternity test without any agreement, legal, and if the man isn't the father, NO alimony, can drop off when he want without any compensation

- Fuck the alimony

- Fuck the bias

- Make the woman responsible.

I'm 100% ready to engage, but atm I'm not ready to get FUCKED UP and that's exactly what will happen if I marry

A big problem, in the UK at least, is that marriage has been de-privileged because equal laws and benefits now apply to unmarried, co-habiting couples. Many people in the UK simply no longer see any benefit to getting married.

This.

Provide gibbedats for parents of children who don't have criminal records.

All we do is reward shit behavior, and do nothing more people who are trying to move socially upward.

FUCKING THIS !!!!!!!!

Why should anyone pay a fee to get a license to be considered "married," where most of the time they get divorced, when they could just live with each-other, have kids, etc. without the pretense of being bound by a random legal contract that really doesn't mean anything.

Besides, women behave better when they can be kicked out at any time. Women are also the ones that initiate divorce.

Rewrite child support rules and give married couples even better tax breaks.

Also basically just reward good behavior that is synonymous with not being a burden on society.

>Single mom can raise 3 straight A kids?
Pay all her school fees, pay for her school supplies, pay for feeding the kids, cheaper than 3 niglets running around mugging people and paying to jail them.

>Young man/woman trying to get job in city with expensive rent
Bring back flop houses. Gives them cheap fraternity environment to live in, but it's bare bones enough that they will want to move out once they have money.

Also stop only making benefit programs like this virtually black only.

As long as the bar is high, only the outliers will benefit.

NHND

Problem is divorce. When divorce is so easy as it is now it negates the very purpose of marriage; being a strong union to form a strong family and therefore form a strong middle class which is the backbone of any healthy capitalistic society.

Abolish marriage and make it purely ceremonial. I don't see a reason why someone should marry besides a few useless gibs.

WE WANT PRENUP
YEAAAA

Make virginity great again

>also allow for easier immigration laws for those who are married so you can have a free market of waifus
I haven't thought of this, this is a good idea.

Imagine the butthurt of western women once they see men flocking to non-western women. They'll even whine and complain or try to compete. Greater competition of women to be decent human beings again.