India superpower 2030 : successfully test-fires scramjet engine; 4th country ever

The ATV vehicle, which touched down in the Bay of Bengal approximately 320 km from Sriharikota after a flight of 300 seconds, was successfully tracked during its flight from the ground stations at Sriharikota. With this, the ISRO had successfully demonstrated its capabilities in critical technologies like ignition of air breathing engines at supersonic speed, air intake mechanism and fuel injection systems.

Technological challenges handled by ISRO scientists during the development of the scramjet engine include the design and development of hypersonic engine air intake, the supersonic combustor, proper thermal management and ground testing of the engines.

With this, India became the fourth country to demonstrate the flight testing of a scramjet engines. This mission is a milestone for ISRO’s future space transportation system.

WHY IS INDIA SO BADASS? All yuroppors become friends with india or you will suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947400/Lunar-cy-India-gets-cash-British-aid-send-250million-rocket-moon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>successfully fires scatjet
Ok shitville

POO

Next incoming, supersonic end phase maneuverable glide bombs to destroy american lame duck carriers.

You need to focus on your plumbing problem before you can be considered a first world country.

What ever have you engineered in the 21st century oh canada.

Still drinking moose piss and eating elk scat?

>SO BADASS
FARTASS POO

That is easy job. The lower castes will gradually do that. The upper caste meanwhile while rise technologically pushing the country ahead

Stop shitting in the streets

Funded by England.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947400/Lunar-cy-India-gets-cash-British-aid-send-250million-rocket-moon.html

Mad because the last rocket your lame ass island sent was in the 19 fucking 50's?

Anyway stand in like george or we wont put your satellites up

... and rivers.

SHART

KEK. Your own country are like oil niggers? Money but no brains to build? So you have to send it to us so that our superior engineers can build it for you?

IN

Congrats India.

Can't holocaust Pakistan but superPOOwer.

Thanks. First polite person. Canadians are the best

MAR(T)S

>Hello this is tech support
My toilet doesn't work
>your what?
My loo
>unaware
I took a shit an-
>do not desecrate the name of desecration
Ok, so my shits not flushing I need help
>flush?
You don't know flushing?
>sir I am an engineer i will do my best to help you
~
Is this why indian so concerned with getting into fucking space? You can just open the side hatch and send your shit off to different galaxies, no clean up required.

POO IN LOO = INDIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH

And what u done in 20th?

Propelled by poo rite?

>build scram jet
>still have a majority of the population refusing to use toilets, some finding them scary and intimidating.
Yeah you can keep trying to catch up to us m8

>caste system

No better than kikes, at least they're smart enough to pull it off on a global scale, and to shit in a toilet instead of the fucking street ;)

>6000000000000000 posts by this ID

kys butthurt poo

We are superior race and no shitposting will stop us getting into space.

>Money but no brains to build
Focusing on other shit lad, most microchips in space probes are British.

Call me when the poo is in the loo.

>why does he fly the rocket?
>perhaps he wonders why you'd poo before you get to the loo
>if I pooed would you die
>it would be very painful
>youre a smelly guy
>4u

>0 posts

KYS

>10 posts

KYS

Make up your mind ameripoo

>Do something 3 other countries have already done
>we superpower now senpai

K

American ITAR standards are too weak. There's no way a bunch of pajeets could come up with this on their own. First they steal our toilet tech, then they steal our jets!

No shitposting will stop you but shit will.

Kek. ARM is japanese now. Nothing seems to want to be british anymore. I wonder why

P O O P E R P O W E R

Literally autisim tier. WTF does it mean?

>superior race
>still doesn't have mirv deployable
Kys India, you will never be a super power, only the US will be, and then we will all die from the nuclear Holocaust. But rest assured you won't be a super power when this happens
>India having a fighting potential lmao
Only thing you got is a shit ton of pooers

>ameripoo

We know how to use loos thanks

>be india
>desperately trying to force a meme
>trying to deflect from POO IN LOO

You can't bully the bully, india.

USA, Russia, China. Now we are on the same league. Deal with it.

SHART

West is full of imposters and fraud.
I am a an excellent coder ( IITian) btw but these crackers always find flaws because they don't understand how Java woeks

When all nigers in space?
Go and never return.

>what does it mean
Why don't you go ask 3 other countries first?

>India same league as USA, Russia, China
LMAO PAJEET, LMAO

We are a peaceful race nigger. Land of gandhi.

We dont want MIRV shit. We will advance science peacefully.

But why do you SHART IN MART THEN?

PANTS

>this will happen in your lifetmime

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

i dont know who is shitter right now :D

>"H-hey guys, can we be a superpower yet?? We built scramjets!!"

IN

It literally speaks for itself, pajeet.

>a typical day in india

We will CONQUER America soon just like silicon valley and American healthcare

"peaceful country "
Fucking retarded fuck, your country is actively developing mirv, scram jet engines for warhead deliver.
Yeah just advancing science cause it's cool not with the intent of mass destruction.

Damn straight patriot.

What is the use for a scramjet other than blowing shit up?
Stop partnering with Russia on this shit.

>Indiawalkingdownthestreet.jpg

At least when I shit in stores its on a porcelain pot, pajeet

>meanwhile, in india...a typical day

Buttblasted poland. What did your country ahieve in the last decade. only countries who have visited mars can speak.

They're just upset that shit in a grocery store isn't being eaten

hi India. why do you post here when they don't like you?

Also my parents want me to get an arranged marriage. I'm a wizard and dateless virgin. Should I do it? What even are arranged marriages

Too bad everyone hates foreign Indians and thinks that they are rude / disgusting / horrible at their IT job.
I wish we would just glass your country tbqh

Instead of improving our country and infrastructure we're just going to contribute to some destabilizing military technologies! Notice us world!

How do you not know what baneposting is? Jesus, nu-Sup Forums everyone

Its part of the reason india doesn't have grocery stores, the isles would be filled with shit

Yeah but we should have flying cars and colonies on Pluto by now.

Scramjets psh

hopefully they get SCATSAT into poostationary orbit by 2020

Should Balochistan be given independence?

Never attacked any country first. unlike ameri niggers war mongering everywhere like a whore

Lol faggot you guys ain't done shit on Mars comparably, you ain't done shit in space eithe. Dont you give shit to based Poland Pajeet go poo in loo

can't wait for the first pahjeet to poo in space

POO

It is practiced in higher classes. Cretins won't understand.
And please use the prefix My lord when talking-to your superiors.
That would be all

T. THE CONQUEROR

>india is more concerned with throwing rockets into space than teaching the other 95% of their country how to maintain proper first world infrastructure

its to reduce rocket cost. By nor carrying oxidiser, the rockets will weigh less. Instead scramjets will give propulsion in atmosphere.

IN

But we don't attack first. We get the country to attack itself

They hate us cause they ain't us. Soon their wouldn't be any choice bow down or perish.

LOO

Too bad your fellow poo disagrees with your sentiment

Maybe you haven't cause you're massive fucking cucks who would lose

The only people that will get flying cars and houses on Pluto will be Elon Musk, Zuckerberg, Clinton and Trump. You will be left working in a cubicle under a chinese boss who runs a human cloning factory that produces sexy girls and boys for the Elite to enjoy.

I dont like you either. Why do you post here?

Im myself sapiosexual but physically asexual. Cant give you any advice .sorry

>bow down
>guy in front of you unleashes torrent of 4th Gen curry shit remix
>don't have to eat for 3 more days because indians are dirty starvers like snakes

Doesn't matter ONE World ONE Ruler
THE CONQUEROR

Its great news however you will lose to china. China is shit yet compared to india its a fucking paradise.

I'm here, too. I was just lurking. Ignore the redneck and Brexit inbreds.

You'll be in a more right-er path if you stopped exporting your intellectuals. Use them. Find incentives to make them say there.

99% likely

No, you suck at speaking English, you are rude, you all look ugly, and you smell like literal shit (gee wonder why)

SUPER POOPER BY 2030!

Superior?

What are you talking about? My parents managed to get out of that country and live whereever they want. Also my family is probably higher caste than you desu

>SCATSAT launched from DESIGNATED launch site at exactly poo'o'clock
>poolistic trajectory launches SCATSAT to the pooriapsis in its trajectory
>Stage 1 separates and Stage Number Poo ignites enroute to rendezvous for a gravity assist using a poonar orbit
>69 days later, SCATSAT rendezpoos with mars, begins DESIGNATING ayylmao SHITTING STREETS
>superpower by 2020

>rocket in atmosphere
And what do you think those will do?
You certainly can't fly humans at that speed.
There are seriously no peaceful applications of scramjet.

Im on pol for over 2 months. Pretty old desu. Now Fuck off cuck with your leddit memememes

this is awsome! i pray for a world wide space race. countrys would run out of money for war because they spent it all swinging their science dicks.

What is.... The giant fucking arm on the international space station?

>WRONG it has no shit in it and therefore is worthless to India

Ah damn so close

>WHY IS INDIA SO BADASS? All yuroppors become friends with india or you will suffer.

But Europe does have working concepts of scramjet engines.. why would we care about you doing it after us?