>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fmOiD
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news
fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml
mobile.twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/769902185090080768
youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/black-panther-leader-praises-trumps-speech-rips-democrat-party-pimped-like-prostitutes-video/
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-08/trump-dwyane-wade-us-wahlkampf-waffen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DCLeaks Website Down, Twitter Suspended After Releasing Soros Docs
archive.is/fmOiD

>Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

>Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

>DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

>Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

>Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

>Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
>$6 Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

>Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

>Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

>Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

>Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

>Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

>More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

>See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread

Rare Trump. Top Secret/SCI

>>EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
>donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
>donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

>removing links to add duplicate links
if it was just the one link i wouldnt even say anything, but you're removing a lot more
>sweden
oh it's you

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

he looks big here

Threadly reminder - if you are being paid to post by a PAC, labor union, or other organization, you are required to include a disclaimer:

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml

terrible pasta. not funny, clever or interesting

Michigan becomes easier to win for Republicans every cycle because their cities have gotten so bad that there's literally no one left in them, decreasing the power of the Democratic Party. That's where pretty much all of their power comes from, keeping control over their Plantations AKA Inner Cities.

You know, I met Trump once... he was at a street corner begging for money with a sign that said "white people can be poor too - be generous!". I never really gave any credence to the rumors that he was almost broke... until that happened... snapped this great pic of his cart full of "loot" as he called it! I walked up to him and asked him why a supposedly filthy rich guy like him would turn to begging, and he punched in the air and said his divorces left him almost penniless... since he's had so many. I gave the poor man $5 and he was so grateful it was almost pathetic... scratch that, it was definitely pathetic... he kissed my shoe, for Christs' sake! Apparently he's also made several bad business decisions over the years... remember the Trump Steak™ and Trump University™ fiascos!? Done while under the influence! drumpf is pretty big into coke you know... can't let go of the stuff. He still lives in the '80s in that way... but let's not kick a man while he's down! Even though he is a broke-ass junkie with several divorces and countless business failures...

>Will the GOP hold on to its senate/house majority? Almost all the senate seats up for grabs have incumbent Rs, which is a good sign

Who cares? They're UniParty establishment cunts. Fuck them.

Let's practice not responding to bait. Remember that this is a demonstration. Do not give me or anyone else similar any (You)s.

I am a Drumpf supporter but after he said the thing I think that Hillary has better ideas. Maybe we should just vote for the better lady. She has more experience after all.

I'm man enough to vote for a woman. Are you?

#ImWithHer

For you.

It's sad that these losers think their prefab opinions will sway anyone. They make telemarketing look like an honorable profession.

This is what will come to America if Trump wins, please redirect your vote!(to Hillary Clinton)

>tfw drumpf wins the popular vote by 10% but loses the electoral vote

>Who cares? They're UniParty establishment cunts. Fuck them.
Not all of them. This is mostly true of Senators, but there are quite a few based Reps, and a handful of good Senators like Sessions. I'm blessed to have some pretty solid tea party types as Representatives in Florida. DeSantis and Yoho especially. Yoho is the guy who got in trouble a few years back for suggesting only land owners should be able to vote.

THREADLY REMINDER
DEMOCRATS HAVE A YUGE TURNOUT PROBLEM
THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS

lol the way she's reclined in that chair is hilarious

Lol shills think they blend in more if they post some random anime girl. Adorable.

There aren't even enough competitive house races for Democrats to control the house and the Senate is looking good, the "trump effect" on down ballot hasn't even materialized.

The biggest problem in the senate will be Ron Johnson and Mark Kirk are almost guaranteed goners. Evan Bayh running and that means Democrats can now win that seat (even if Trump will win Indiana by 10+).

Joe Heck is doing great for Reid's seat.

>unironically using the term "Drumpf" on Sup Forums

Post yfw it's the night of election day and we a getting YUGE returns all across the land

he is with us

>Lol shills think they blend in more if they post some random anime girl. Adorable.

I've noticed them doing that too. Anime post, shill post, rinse and repeat.

If anything Trump is going to help down ticket candidates by increasing turnout and enthusiasm for conservative values and ideals.

>Aug

Loved that gun in cod top tier assault rifle

anime
women
i think it works tbqh

The TEAParty gave Rubio $30m. They've been coopted.

Trump hurting down ballot was a meme, actually in some states he's underperforming the downballot republicans.

Republicans are going to need to get Toomey and Ayotte to win their seats. Rubio will likely beat Murphy.

Meanwhile, in suburban Detroit people are having "Crooked Hillary" parties.

My dad went to a "Crooked Hillary" party last night. He told me it was about 50 people at a neighbor's house all talking about how much they hated Hillary, how much they loved Trump, and how much the political establishment need to be destroyed on both sides (but mainly the evil Liberals).

This is a thing guys. Apparently the group was mainly all over 50, but still. They had a barbecue, a bunch of food, and all talked about golf as well. This is something old people are doing now (at least in Southeast Michigan).

I bet she wanted that fucking pickle jar to become a meme too, those people can't do anything right

the idea of him decreasing republican support for Republicans was a neoconservative meme in attempts to keep him from getting the nomination.

If anything Hillary is the one that will decrease turnout for her party because she has so many more legitimate negatives. The Democrats voted for Obama because (yes he was black) but also because he preached Hope and Change. Hillary is preaching status quo and corruption. real Democrats don't appreciate either candidate this year

OH SHIT NEW BLACK PANTHERS NOW BOARDING

mobile.twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/769902185090080768

Don't make fun of Augu-chan.

Jesus fuck just watching some of the 2014 midterm coverage I see they were already shilling for Hill in 2014.

It's funny how ignorant they were.

Is Trey Gowdy up for re-election this year?
He's the only guy other than Trump who I'm rooting for.

For those who missed it last night, the Extra Crispy Colonel made MSNBC great again

youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

What are the questions Judicial Watch is asking Hillary?

Even the NeverTrumpers are looking at down ballot, no Republican is going to stay home.

The only jar to ever become a meme was the piss jar in BVS.

>Trump to visit inner cities where niggers dwell
H-hes gonna be ok in there right?

>tfw Democrats are going to lose EVEN MORE senate/house seats
>tfw even if Hillary wins she's going to get BTFO by based Gowdy every ten minutes for her entire term

Members of the house are up for election every 2 years.

His house seat is rated R+15, meaning it's republican af. He's going to get reelected easily.

I give 4 weeks before BLM jumps on and 6 before feminists start to demand for the Big Don.

Yeah, his SS team is top-notch and kept him safe when he was in Chicago to rally.

I would play hardcore domination with augu chan all night long using my marathon hardline double tap loadout, if you know what I mean

>Rep Trey Gowdy (R-SC)

Representatives are voted for every two years, always in even numbered years.

PEPEEEEE!

Vote for down ballot Republicans, a lot of them may suck balls but a President Trump can work with them better than having a gridlocked senate.

They are breaking the law for pay, with a very obvious paper trail. If anyone decided to act on that, they would be caught dead to rights.

It's amazing how many paid shills don't realize that. Doing stupid shit like that could come back to haunt you for the rest of your days, and you wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, no matter how much you spent on legal fees.

Get out while you can dumbasses. Your only possible defense might be that as soon as you realized what was really going on, you got out.

Everyone that sucks that CTR paycheck until the bitter end will probably face criminal prosecution.

I love it.

He needs to reach out They'll guarantee his safety.

Holy kek, how the fuck does that even happen?

Maybe he can meet with Farrakhan?
That would be cool.

I'm voting against Rubio on Tuesday. He needs a wake up.

Fearless leader.

That was with Bernie in the mix.

Imagine the turnout for Hillary vs Trump. Kek

woah...

>yfw Trump literally, actually gets 95% of the black vote

victory is upon us.

kek says so.

really made me think

Against as in for a different R or for the D?

You voting Beruff?

Who would've thought?

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Central Florida, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without Florida? Should we just give up now?

I assume he means in the primary coming up in 2 days

I'm voting against El Rato. Rick Perry is no shill

I wish some user would sign up with the CTR, so we could get the beans spilled right here in Sup Forums.
It helps to know who you're up against.

>Occupy Democrats

Thinking here...

That's not what I asked

>#FeelTheJohnson signs

He's up 4 in Central FL.

Press F to pay respects to the brave MSNBC employee who trolled the hosts in such a brilliant fashion

>they're here!
lel

Yup

I don't know much about the New Black Panthers. I assume they're a not-shitty version of the Black Panthers?

Obviously someone working at MSNBC did that on purpose.

Fucking HOW
How does Trump keep doing this, it's fucking unbelievable, I can't imagine how suicidal I'd be if I were a libshit right now. This could literally be the end of the DNC.

the thought of the not bring sble to find a decent job in their lives ever again sfter trump gets elected makes me feel cozy inside

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Central Florida, a typically Pubsub area, and all I see are Subway and Miami Subs signs. Not a single Publix sign.

Can Publix even compete? Should we just give up now?

Wake up time.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/black-panther-leader-praises-trumps-speech-rips-democrat-party-pimped-like-prostitutes-video/

really made me sink into deep thought

> Should we all give up now?
Ahahahahahaha. Good one, shill-bot.
No (You) for you. Hahahaha.

Can you hear that? That's the sound of unification against the globalists and the end of the Democrats.

"Trump instrumentalisiert den Tod einer Schwarzen"

"Donald Trump hingegen sieht in ihrem Tod eine Chance für sich."

Trump instrumentalized the death of a black? Trump sees in her death a chance for himself?

lol. is Die Zeit some kind of left-wing publication?

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-08/trump-dwyane-wade-us-wahlkampf-waffen

damn....

>This could literally be the end of the DNC.
That faggot who claimed niggers would vote Democrat for 200 years didn't bank on Trump

for who

checked

praise him, he is with us.

voter turnout is going to be extremely low overall. nobody is going to show up to the polls for a lesser of two evils proposition. nobody trusts hillary and many people hate trump.

nobody's going to vote because nobody wants to accept their mistake in the event that their vote turns out to be a horrible decision.

>dont blame me
>i didnt vote

is what you're going to be hearing over and over after this election. there are many people out there that believe that not making a decision is actually the redpilled decision.

Damn...

New OC for MSM

This is what happens when the truth is spoken.
The establishment tries with all their might to demonize Trump, but the people have heard the truth, and the lies have no power anymore.

Anyone?

wow...

Of course, they never had access to the dead sea scrolls