Is this a sign?

Is this a sign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IVANKA THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

kek wills it

Praise kek

this really is a sign. how the fuck is a frog in manhattan.

>212 weeks ago

WHAT IS YOUR BIDDING

They know, they've known kek prior to us.

Its similar to how leftists lowkey worship Moloch at bohemian grove

Kek is real, look the digits

so it was a sign then

OHSHT

PRAISE HIM
PRAISE

Kek has blessed them all along

fuck kek

>kuyumcuoglu
WTF is with all the turkish diaspora in the US all of a sudden
Germany I can understand, but how do you make your way all the way over there?

kek shines brightly on us today lads.

it isn't not a sign

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0

>Coqui
>Coq
>Kek
Praise be

topkek

>he doesn't know about the two hundred year long struggle of the Frog and the Owl
>he doesn't know in the end the frog will die but it's skin poisons the owl, killing it

topkek

more mythology pls

If you're meant to know more you will discover it yourself, just stay at the ready for when the ice thaws.

You're a big frog

For you.

lel

How big are frogs in America? I never seen a frog so small

There are fucking massive frogs here bruh, there are also small ones that crawl up your ass when you are sleeping watch out man

there's more than one species of frog bro

Kek finds a way

Quit being a faggot and spew the meme myths

HOLY FUCK I HAD A DREAM OF THIS! EVERYTHING! THE VISIONS TOUCHING MY THOUGHTS! THE LINING BETWEEN DREAMS, HOPE AND REALITY THINNING BY THE PASSAGE OF TIME! WHERE THESE TO STRENGTHEN MY RESOLVE? TO FIGHT AGAINST THE ODDS FOR HIM? THEN I LOOK AROUND AND SEE THAT I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY HIM! THE EMPEROR OF MAN! I FEEL A WELLSPRING OF VITALITY! HE HEARS ME, HE HEARS US!

You have to earn it, user. Kek does not speak through everybody

Kek has slumbered for thousands of years. He is awaken fully when the winter thaws, Saturn dies and Jupiter is triumphant

Blessed by Pepe

May Kek be With Us

At Target

i gotta be honest hans, every turk ive ever met was a pretty based dude. maybe we only get the good ones, idk.

Trump trademarked "Make America Great Again" (previously used by Reagan) four years ago in November 2012.
>212 weeks = a little over 4 years
>Exact date of post: 31 Jul 2012

Kek came to Ivanka and passed along the message.

>mfw there is some creep that sneaks into the Trump Tower and releases frogs when nobody minds to him.

>hehe... these are for you and your family, Don... so you know that Kek, and us, are aaaaalwais close

Yall are dumb if you think she doesn't know

If I have dubs or above it's a sign.

Does anyone else unironically believe in Kek?

Did she really shit herself then?

Someone shop a happy pepe face on that frog.

so there are these weird semi-circle things that allow my basement windows to get some light right? well one of them wasnt covered. and last summer i was using a leaf sucker contraption to suck the leaves out of it and it was making all this noise and racket.. so i stopped and looked at what i was trying to suck up and the hole was filled with probably 100's of dead fucking frogs.
covered that thing up shortly after

Holy balls

Praise Be, this thread is blessed be He

oh shit we're relevant, i mean i can't vote but i'm shitposting

PRAISE KEK

>coqui
>frog native to Puerto Rico

he's signalling us, m8s

PR is going to go down in flames considering their debt, and they're going to try and take the US with them. They are the lynchpin in the next global financial crisis.

of course you only get the good ones, there is no way to migrate to America illegally from Turkey and your immigration laws are really strict

I just find it funny that there are so many of them apparently

Tell us more senpai

We memed gods into existence

Guys, stop it. It's not funny anymore...

Kek wills it.

nah, the coqui chose Ivanka the princess of our God Emperor. It means Puerto Rico will continue to pump out soldiers for the US military at higher rates per capita than any US state.

Is Trump and his family time travellers? They've been planting the seeds all this time. inb4 Trump is a messenger of God

Someone do the whole comic

Kek be praised!

Prophecy has been foretold :

Their land teemed with frogs, which went up into the bedrooms of their rulers. (Psalm 105:30)

OH MY FUCKING GOD

So many newfags ITT

>he's here

> I will never be a tiny frog sitting on the hand of the giant God Princess.

I do

>Make picture of depressed Wehrmacht/SS German
>Couldn't be arsed to find a picture of a trench that doesn't have an Anglo relaxing in the corner

This would actually be pretty funny if we could condition her to react. Imagine if we did that at every rally

Everytime it went quiet she would be waiting for it

Our Kek who art in the noosphere
memed be thy name
chaos come
thy will done
on this gay Earth as it is on Sup Forums
give us this day
our daily dubs
and forgive us our singles
as we forgive those who fail to witness
lead us not into faggotry
but deliver us from degeneracy

Amen

I hate those frogs. If you've ever spent any time on the hilo side if the island of Hawaii, they are literally everywhere. They make this really loud "CO-QUI" sound (hence the name) all night long that is like 85db from just one frog. There are millions of them because Hawaii lacks the natural predators present in Peru where they came from.

Phrase be upon kek, but those frogs suck desu.

Kek is real.

KEK HAS CHOSEN THE TRUE LEADER. IVANKA FOR GOD EMPRESS.

KEKKKKKKKK PRAISE US

Im starting to believe

Nice

HE IS HERE