Cause and effect

Unhappy because redpill or redpilled because unhappy? Are there any positive sides to stepping out of the ignorance is bliss bubble? Are your life better or worse now that you have been swallowing that harsh red one?

The redpill does indeed burst the bubble, and there is no turning back.
Ignorance truly is bliss and I have not been happy for years, that said I still carry on and focus on self improvement.

as for positives I cannot think of any, it is what it is.

I wish I would have the courage to do something about the world, especially my country, but I always tell myself it is a lost cause.

If anything the ones of us who are redpilled will shape a better society once this one crumbles.

Unhappy people focus on the niggers they have
Happy people focus on the fact that all the niggers are missing

redpilled because unhappy. I despise liberals myself but when I'm feeling good their shit doesn't bother me at all.

you disgust me OP

Definately Redpilled because unhappy, it can't be the other way. Being redpilled usually includes investing a lot of time in reading books... if you are happy, why would you do that? After all, ignorance is bliss.

When you are unhappy, and are not a complete retard, you usually invest the time to become happy. And when the reason you are unhappy is your own chancellor flooding the country by the millions with the brown low IQ horde parts of which you have already "seen" back in the school days, then you better read Mein Kampf in record time and shove these pills down your throat with a shovel.

It takes awhile, but ding!

Satisfaction impedes evolution.

I'm quite happy I know for sure where I stand in the political spectrum. Far right. There is no going back. But it is quite a burden to carry to be honest. Being redpilled doesn't make me happy. But I'm quite happy I'm redpilled anyway.

Strange world

I've been depressed for 9 years but I've never given up what I believe (I've tried at times but I couldn't). After seeing all the things that are happening in the election, particularly last week, I have been the happiest I've ever been in my life. The world was only a horrible place because incompetent and evil people were in charge. Trump is the start of a chain of new world leaders that will preach common sense and reason. We won't be divided for long.

If you need evidence that you can be both redpilled and happy. Literally just look at Trump.

Right, vindication.

I was never happy while blue pilled.
I'm still not happy being red pilled.
Happiness is an illusion it isn't real, get over it.

I couldn't believe how retardedly simple it is.
We've been taught that we have the wrong views, and maybe some of them are wrong and we still need to work on them, but Trump is showing us that you can have controversial views and still be liked.
It's not the message that has been wrong. It's our presentation of the ideas and the presentation of ourselves!

Tell that to BLM who openly admit if Trump win's they're burning down their cities and rioting. It will be a race war.

What is this, meme shit for ants?

Who cares what they say? No one will be o their side. They are not positive people. Trump and the Trump supporters that go to his rallies are. They're not a bunch of "racists" like us either. They're just normal people who like his message and his energy!

To be honest, I'm disappointed in not seeing Trump coming, would of saved me some aggro. If there's Trump, there's other powerful guys on our side, just waiting.

This picture is bullshit. It suggests that no happy people ever look out for improvements. This is the kind of bullshit that that will die very soon because it doesn't hold up when put under the microscope. The voices who see these flaws will become louder and louder and people will listen because even the dumbest of the dumb are still capable of understanding common sense.

Well Trump is a popular guy. He knows lots of rich people and I'm sure a lot of them would share his views. Trump is also an example that shows that not all rich people are evil.

Seriously Sup Forums pay attention! YOU ARE WINNING! CTR wouldn't be here to silence you if you weren't. It's so obvious.

Happiness is overrated,my dude. Purpose is way more important

Only the climb is real.
The ladder is the red pill.

You'll be a lot more content if you stop chasing happiness.