snyder left out:
>it's time you learn what it means to be a man

Bad marketing.
Poor pacing.
Shotty editing.
Shoehorned Wonder Woman.

Your abortion, clearly.

Giving Snyder a $250+ million budget

It didn't have a kino Gal Gadot feet scene. Alfred didn't look at the audience when he referenced Mask of Phantasm.

Nothing. It's perfect.

is was not batman vs superman. it was batman vs superman vs wonderwoman vs lex luther vs the creature.
the plot was scatter brained. they tried to fit 4 movies into 1. who was the bad guy? lex? the creature? suprman? batman? ben afflek is physically painful to watch after that islam shit. lex didnt do anything and wonderwoman was inserted for no fucking reason.

shit.

The 'vs" angle. It set up an antagonism that could only degrade Superman's market value. Of course 75% sided with dark, edgy Batman and decided Superman is a faggot. People were literally cheering for Batman to beat him with a toilet as he tried to save his mother. That was a critical mistake. Also a false promise. They 'fought' for ten minutes or whatever, and people expected the film to revolve around that. Simply calling it Batman/Superman or Batman/Superman Dawn of Justice would have been way more conducive.

Also blowing the Doomsday/Death wad this early. Yea, he could come back stronger, Supes' loved ones can always be targeted, but still, after 'Death,' the stakes are out of order. Plus Doomsday could have looked like...Doomsday.

Releasing the edited version, which pared down vital scenes and made it disjointed.

And finally, Jimmy Olsen, as a fan that was a kick in the balls.

Otherwise, it was an excellent film, very unfairly derided. Beautifully directed, mythic, painterly.

I don't for a minute believe people expected a film to revolve around a fight scene. That doesn't make a lick of sense. Maybe concern trolls on Sup Forums will lie and claim they did just so they can say "durrrr this is a fault of the movie fuck Snyder"

>what went wrong
its not being played on my tv at this moment right now

People are easily manipulated, user. That was the deal, the title, the marketing, explicitly asking you to pick sides, etc as if it were the Super Bowl. I bought the cereal, both of them, at Acme. Bag boy asks me, 'Who's gonna win?' 'Huh?' 'Who is gonna win? Superman or Batman?' 'Oh, uh, it's not really like that. They'll be wary of each other, fight real quick and team up to take a bigger threat.' 'Psssh, Batman gonna kick his ass!'

>What went wrong?
The Batman sees into the future scene. I took a piss for 30 seconds and thought I missed the whole movie. Then I saw some random guy yelling and it took me 25 mins trying to find out who that yelling fag was before I found out it was The Flash, which the movie never bothered explaining. This movie was definitely rushed and executive fingers obviously meddled into the shit story. That one scene didn't fit in the movie, and Wonder Woman awkwardly appeared with a pretty shitty theme.

I don't know why they tried to rush the film to release around the same time as Suicide Squad. That movie was shitty too. I'm really surprised the Editors allowed such a spaghetti of scenes crunch into a movie

That scene was amazing and along with the Watchmen Credits, among capeshit's best.

>what's his face as Superman
>Ben Affleck as Batman instead of Jon Hamm or Josh Brolin (not that Batman should be old in the first place)
>The bat crest taking up his entire chest
>Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
>Social Network as Lex Luthor
>Louis Lane being 45 and ginger
>The Batsuit having short ears and vains on the gloves
>doesn't introduce the Bat Light it just pops up in the movie
>kills Robin off screen
>Batman being in his 40s
>Batman kicking guys into grenades and shooting at vehicles with real bullets
>Doomsday not being its own Superman movie
>Killing Superman in his second movie
>Alfred being a dickhead to Bruce
>Bruce being an alcoholic and pill popper
>Not explaining why Wayne Mansion is in ruins
>the Bat mechsuit not being really built up to it just pops up
The only thing I remember vaguely liking was seeing a Mad Max/Big Boss batman teased that was pretty neat I guess

this

Fuck you. I didn't even care about the fight. I wanted these characters ideals and beliefs to clash and carry the movie and all we get is a set up for an upcoming movie. Snyderfags are the worst, you dont see anyone act like ASM2 is the greatest thing ever so why does Snyder get an exception?

Its 2 years later and its still all you think about. Im going to say it's perfect.

everything

/thread

Too many people weren't ready to watch it on its own terms.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

It is geniune capekino made in an era of quipshit.

It was simply too deep for modern audiences to grasp. If Snyder wanted mass appeal he should have dumbed it down.

But the clash of ideals/beliefs between Clark and Bruce is great in the movie. It had a more solid grip on their characters and personalities than Miller's DKR Bats/Supes confrontation.

Ultimate Cut sure.
Critics saw the theatrical and shit on it.
Plebs.

Too much characters. Also they should cast someone else as Luthor.

BOOM there it is

Did you make that yourself? I dig it.

>clark
>beliefs and personality
i dont know why this movie and you fags offend me so much but it does. You faggots told me Ultimate Edition was good.

I did, thank you fellow DChad

Why didn't supes just laser eyes batman in the mouth?