ITT: not-so-subtle feminist movies

ITT: not-so-subtle feminist movies

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/08/nosferatu-remake-robert-eggers-anya-taylor-joy-the-witch-1201866720/
youtube.com/watch?v=8z2f1x7IGMw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1Uc3ayjA-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But the feminists / witches are absolutely and unambiguously evil in the movie.
In that universe the patriarchy was absolutely justified in hunting them down and killing them.

this desu

This.

Not a great film, though.

obviously meant for

it's a good story of how religious insanity leads to evil feminism

She needs th PATRIARCOCK to set them straight.

true, but the fact remains that they aborted the baby, killed the nuclear family, and the young woman was "empowered" by joining a lesbian organization (college/witch coven).

get back to your containment board

you saying that the film is feminist is you basically saying that New England Folktales are feminist

wtf I hate Witches now

>le pol xd

honestly i thought this would be the only way to discuss this movie. i didn't see it until a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty good, and i don't normally find modern horror movies all that interesting.

overrated trash

can't wait to see what this guy does next. one of the best directorial debuts of all time

Nothing happens: the movie

He's making a Nosferatu movie with ayyyfu. I'm excited.

how do i get a qt vvitch gf?

be yourself

Needed more incest. Her little bro never even had a chance to hit it.

ayy lmao

ayylmao vampire kino inbound

indiewire.com/2017/08/nosferatu-remake-robert-eggers-anya-taylor-joy-the-witch-1201866720/

Worst advice ever.

oh yeah!

you're forgetting the part where she was eternally damned to hell for selling her soul to the devil. Pretty big down side for being empowered.

Old timey Irish family gets terrorized by faeries pls

This. They destroy the family heart and can easily be seen as degeneracy that tears apart a group that has abandon a patriarchal society's values.

feminist in what way? the witches all worship a white man who turns into a goat.

Stop whitewashing Black Phillip.

>tfw no argie ayyylmao gf
why even live?

yeah but she gets to live deliciously

#YOLOexceptforeternity

There is literally no such thing as a non-feminist movie considering a movie's message is multi-interpretable, and characters in a film do not represent their entire race/sex/gender.

Nah, all women are evil possessed witches and all goats are literally satan

>He fell for the demiurge meme

Lmao no one is going to eternal damnation for a couple of goethic summons, l2lbrp and ritual protection in general

at worst they'd be in hell for a while before rebirth.

I know that feel.

I want her to whisper to me in that weird Italian singsong Spanish accent the Argies have.

youtube.com/watch?v=8z2f1x7IGMw

again with the victim card, OP?

moar

7/10 movie. The movie is open to many interpretations, there are obviously feminist elements, but only the most stupid of them will think "WE ARE THE WITCHES & SHEEEIT FEM POWER!"

>Ywn have her softly glide her lips over your neck.
Why even live?

I always thought the movie sort of twisted expectation by basically confirming that there was evil around them and the devil did fuck shit up, I was expecting another fedora tipping "religion is evil *burp*" explanation.

>People mistakenly think this movie is feminist.
>People mistakenly think this movie is empowering.

It's not. It's old school wrath of God stuff.

The family is destroyed by the pride and stubbornness of the father. (Pride goes before the fall.)

The lure of the devil destroys the entire family.

The girl goes off to be a slave for the devil, which will only last until he grows tired of her, and then she will rot in the torments of hell for all eternity.

It's all pretty straight forward kids.

>That will never be the child you and Anya had tried so hard to conceive being held and stroked like that.
Stop it user I can't take no more.

It was several witches besides the demon itself interfering with the family.

They had no chance. It seems that new kids were used in the end for fat. And the part that the devil offers "the wonders of dresses and butter" to the girl in exchange for her soul is the best part.

>feminist movies
How the hell is it feminist? hell, it ends up portraying women as interested sluts.

What makes it even worse is that she looked like a girl I was sweet on, heck she might have been sweet on me if I weren't such an autist.

horror masterpiece
prove me wrong

Even the kid at the beginning damn that chilled me.

>the VVitch
>not-so-subtle feminist

Oh shit, this has the potential to be great. Loved the original film.

>sweet on, heck she might have been sweet on me

Also you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

fuck yeah, Eggers is fantastic

Bayyne?

And you spend your time on a weeb image board.

that's how I saw it too but whether you interpret it as positive or negative is up to you.
still a great movie IMO

>tfw my gf looks a lot like anya

Sup Forums finally taking the Latina pill

argies aren't real latinos tho
they just speak the language

her parents are british

Father is Argentine of Scottish descent and the mother is British of Anglo descent... but yeah, ethnically she's full Anglo

No

her father is scottish argentinian , her mom is english spanish

so british, yes

gah

pleb

>STILL liking golem

youtube.com/watch?v=V1Uc3ayjA-8

>How could the villain win in a horror movie? Unheard of!

op is a fag

more pls
such as qt

i just want to cuddle that alium

giv ayy lmao gf

Based

fake givposter

plenty of British descendants in Argentina, Patagonia is the only place in the world Welsh is still spoken outside of the UK

>you will never own that pussy

The movie isn't really that renowned. If anything it's very under rated outside of Sup Forums.

She couldn't be any whiter.

this is why the white race needs to be preserved

Latino isn't a race. It's a geographic term, like African or American. Anyone from Latin America is a Latino, regardless of race, just like a White South African is still an African.

Mexicans aren't the only "latinos".

I consider latinos to be native people of South America/Mexico.

she probably has a very small amount of indigenous ancestry

anya is undeniably 10/10

Well that's wrong.

i consider feces to be gold

Doubtful, natives were wiped out in the Southern Cone region

Boys are afraid theyre being targeted by women and the left so they turn everything into propoganda.

Cute!