Since "alt-right" is now a thing

Since "alt-right" is now a thing.
Officialy recognized by the shit media
What shall it's symbol or fucking flag n shiet will be?

Pepe (nazi frog kek) is already an icon of "alt-right"

inb4 muh swastika

Falangism is cool

way better and true redpilled contrary to popular belief that nazism was somehow "redpilled"

Probably something with a frog

But not a faggy cartoon frog like kek. Something simple and symbolic.

that frog is satanism
Sup Forums is following Jesus Christ and his commandments

We should just make it a redpill.

The Falange?

What do you think of carlists?

We need to get the media to recognize that WE were the ones who created this movement, not Richard Spencer of Jared Taylor. We meme'd Trump to the nomination and we meme'd Hillary to call us out for it.

Now we shall defend our creation, even if the cost if our board itself. We shall meme on the beaches, against the normie hoards, we shall meme in the fields and in the streets, we shall meme to victory.

Anyway, we can't take old shit. The Alt-right speaks for the young generations of memers so we need a new symbol. Here's an original of mine, clearly inspired.

>way better and true redpilled contrary to popular belief that nazism was somehow "redpilled"

They did everything they could to preserve the Faith and fight the revolutionaries because they wanted to do with Spain what was done to Russia and Germany (they were called liberals/republicans before 1920)

90% of what happens in Germany is due to Hitler's retard way of dealing with things and his dumb army not being smart enough to have killed him in 1939 and prevented all of this

Maybe Black Sun as an ideological symbol
That may be too cheesy though
and looks very similar to swastika

I bet I you could hang a hat of your nose.

there is no 'alt-right'
we never called ourselves anything. the jew is playing identity politics with us. remeber what happened with 'anonymous' after chanology in 2008?

the kikes are planning to subvert us by making us a single groupand turning it into controlled opposition. in the last few weeks we had obvious shill threads with OPs like "we are le ebin alt-rite guise xDD". THEY call us alt right, we don't call ourselves anything.

Our flag needs at least 1 eagle
1 snake
1 frog
1 sword
and 1 sig rune

>THEY call us alt right, we don't call ourselves anything.

/thread

Symbol of the Alt-right party

I can see this on armbands

four leaves you fucking tryhard

This could be the flag of Sup Forums

I know that but what if we could become a "thing" to them?? xD

>alt-right
back to

This.

The argument against being labeled is ignored by summerfags who think they're part of a cool subversive group.

Stop playing the media's game; we are user, nothing else

Good goy, buy into the hipster 17-25 year old meme faggot "alt right" movement where you make dank alt right edgy memes but have no conservative values. Join the "alt right" where you can praise faggots like Milo and shill for degenerates like Sam Hyde. A movement where you can embrace your fellow alt right LGBT, because hey, we are united liberals... I mean alt right, now!

Looks like a fucking canary

This one, except make the frog cleaner.

Make it simple, easy to immediately recognize from a decent distance for easy memetic power.

None of these overly complicated bullshit flags, this isn't how movements gain symbolism.

Doubles confirm

sam isn't a degenerate you mong

We don't need a symbol. We need pic related.

Jew Symbol because reasons.

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

he is right
the only reason why the media is angry is because they can't label us, if we accept the label( the bait) we are going to be under their hands

BASED GERMAN user

This
"alt-right" fake meme doesn't need the symbol/label
I see now.

Richard Spencer calls us the alternative right. It's like a catch all for nationalist.

It's better than being called a white nationalist imo

Good branding

Just makes me think of pokemon and airlines.

This.

If you're not a complete newfag/millenial, you'd know that we need not be called anything other than what we always were: "Sup Forums".