American infrastructure

>American infrastructure

Attached: bridge.png (682x767, 502K)

Welcome to the exciting world of Diversity.

So does the engineer who signed off on that lose their P. E. license?

>Florida infrastructure

The engineer probably mixed up person-count with american-count.

Attached: ameribridge.jpg (547x408, 134K)

Good question. From what I gathered, the bridge is only 3-4 years old.

> The 950-ton span went up went up on Saturday, CBS Miami reports

ok what the fuck

The engineering team was probably full of trans poly nonbinary demi pansexual latinxes

Either americans are incompetent or the money went into private hands.

It's called corruption

The Florida PE exam doesn't give a shit. They had to intern, and they had to pass their exams.

And now that they've killed people, there will have to be an enormously expensive investigation to determine if it was a problem with the design or with the materials.

Only way diversity can save them is if the state brings criminal charges.

>Muttland
>First World

>the money went into private hands.
Pretty likely. Privatization is considered good here.

My gender is a randomized 4-digit number. I’m also genderfluid so this number may change at any time. It is not my responsibility to tell you what my gender is, you should be able to tell by the way I am presenting. I may not always present as my gender, and if you expect me to then you’re just being cisnumeronormative. If you ever misgender me by getting any of my numbers wrong at any time, I WILL NOT hesitate to call you a transdigitphobe. Sometimes my gender is the product of a mathematical algorithm. You think you can get away with not performing a wide range of complex calculations to accurately determine my gender value at any given time? If I see you even REACH for that fucking calculator, I’ll report you to the thought police, you massive bigot. Oh, you somehow guessed what my number is? It just became five digits. Maybe I’ll throw in a floating-point just to check that you’re paying attention. If you can’t even extend this basic courtesy to me then it’s obvious that you’re a literal Nazi, and you should just, like, not, OK? It just became six digits. You’d better get it right first time, and every time, or I’ll sue you and have you arrested for hate speech. See you in court, Numerophobe.

Attached: 1519185533371.gif (380x285, 1.64M)

What's with Florida and bridges?

Any vids?

>Amerimutt spic engineer
>Amerimutt spic construction company
>Amerimutt spic workers
"Americans"

Attached: 1519062829280.png (1200x1200, 38K)

t. Mutt

Bit salty about your fellow CHIs being incompetent eh Paco?

Attached: le56.png (423x330, 26K)

somehow I don't think this scenario is far off

t. 56%

You are not one to talk you Amerindian mutt

Attached: 1519902340211.jpg (526x455, 102K)

t. El Goblino

But for real, american infrastructure is in an atrocious state. Mainly due to sprawl and auto dependence. We literally cannot have nice things. Please glass this shithole and bring in Singaporeans to colonize us and rebuild. Most of the bridges here look like they're about to collapse, the roads have more holes than swiss cheese, our internet is third world country level slow, our water is disgusting and borderline unsafe, taxes barely keep up with maintenance let alone improvements or construction. Outside of major cities it's guatemala tier.

These pictures must be like looking into the mirror for you, and its getting you mad.

Attached: 1508447147522.png (484x425, 36K)

Despite being full of hastily constructed wooden/rusty steel structures made by chinese and japanese workers 150 years ago, you almost never see this happen in the west coast, even then the poorly built structures only really collapse during natural disasters. This sort of thing also applies to new england.
God must really hate the south for bringing black people here

Attached: 1521067709532.jpg (400x400, 33K)

This wouldn't have happened if they carried a gun.

t. John Hernández Martínez

According to my calculations the average man is about 70 kilos. Women are less, but there is some variance, but let's assume this is the average weight a person has.

So, if you multiply 70 by 10, that's 700 and if you divide that by 3 that means Americans weigh 233 kilos or 513 lbs on average. A bit monstrous if you ask me
>ayy diablo

Attached: 1477199256273.jpg (600x481, 44K)

Why do these bother you so much?

Attached: 20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

Welcome to the world of the diversity hires, it is the future you chose.