What does Sup Forums think about the famous Ted talks?

What does Sup Forums think about the famous Ted talks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=0jWSDyJiIXg
ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_asks_are_we_in_control_of_our_own_decisions
ted.com/talks/vilayanur_ramachandran_on_your_mind
youtube.com/watch?v=xg29TuWo0Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2070 Paradigm Shift was the only good one.

leftists degenerate scum talks

>TED in a nutshell

The first few were ok. Now they let everyone and anyone on to push their ideas unconflicted and without really any arguments against

There are plenty of good ones, but their interface is ass and they are hidden quite well if you're a goldfish with no time commitment

There's a lot of interdasting stuff in there. I bet there's a lot of shit as well but the good ones are pretty damn great.

We work hard, but we don't play enough.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

The science ones were cool and interesting. The other ones where people just talk about their opinions were not. Except for Sams

Sam Hydes was the best one

I support what they are doing because their intent is positive.

First, lets just establish that a lot of them are not political at all and really do inform people of some obscure topics they don't think about.

On the political ones since you asked on Sup Forums, it is very Utopian. In the real world people don't want to know what they are doing isn't very good and that someone is doing better.

Their intent is to inform those who want to listen which is good - I don't think they're changing any minds though with this content as most probably already align to it.

Purely technical talks or statistical talks are grade A.

Emotional liberal agenda shit ruins the rest of it.

Definitely. He couldn't keep a straight face tho.

t. Ted Marketing Director

It's a soapbox that allows pretentious fags with an opinion think they're important.

It's a lame cult.

An exact carbon copy of Babylonian Mystery cults.

The stupider somebody is, the harder they'll fight if you promise them they're "enlightened."

Nothing new under the sun.

Sam Hyde absolutely fucking exposed this shit by spitting their own stupidity right back in their stupid Utopian faces.

I don't think most people are familiar enough with Agenda 21 and the NASA War Document and Internment and Resettlement Documents to really understand that all that depopulation shit isn't a joke.

TED is an NWO mouthpiece.

Some individual speakers might give a good lecture. I recall Jon Ronson having a good one. But the whole thing is about molding consensus and fabricating credibility.

some of them are really good others are ok.

I don't look at them often so there might be some politically charged ones but w/e

Nope, just a Hillary shill here making money.

>Ted talks

DAHNALD

It makes people with a mediocre intelligence feel like they're super smart. They amount to clickbait.

Anyone remember this ted talk?

Really made me think

the science and arts ones are good

the social ones are jew garbage and propaganda

This is my favourite ted talk xD :)

youtube.com/watch?v=0jWSDyJiIXg

I'm sam hyde. im an important thinker. im a creator, innovator, artist, idea.

hahahaha
this mother fucker.

lot of smart people virtue signalling

Here's a few that really make you think...about what really makes you think

>ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_asks_are_we_in_control_of_our_own_decisions
>ted.com/talks/vilayanur_ramachandran_on_your_mind

How come the right wing can't come up with an equivalent of TED talks?

Something that provides a positive method of thinking about their ideas that explains it to people in a straight forward way represented with people who are studied and experts in their fields.

was about to make this post, but you were way ahead of me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

>right wing can't come up

You can't label a show right wing. Nobody will contribute in fear to ruin his career.

it only exists to make poo in loos think they're geniuses

fpbp

This desu

Every presenter has this new age tech messiah attitude that Steve Jobs had. It's fucking irritating.

youtube.com/watch?v=xg29TuWo0Yo

Propaganda for degenerates and faggots.

>checks Flag
good design!