Femanon here

Femanon here.

Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins here? I think that this stems from your deep rooted insecurities, it's pathetic honestly. Does a girl with sexual experience scare you? Stop pretending that sex is a bad thing, it's what young people do. You'd never deny a non virgin girl in real life so keep pretending. You'd feel honored if a real woman showed interest in you, that's the reality. Quit having unrealistic standards

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a female but I don't use the absurd term "Femanon here" to get male attention.

kys

you don't belong here

tits or gtfo

Would you prefer an unopened bottle of Coca-Cola, or one that's had somebody's dick in it? Same concept.

I'm a male, but I don't use "I'm a female, but I don't use the absurd term "femanon here"" to get male attention.

U fagget.

Why would I feel honoured if a real woman showed interest in me? A real woman would only be interested in playing me for a fool, a woman would have to act strongly against their instincts to be respectable in the slightest sense of the word.

>irrefutable evidence that whores make terrible wives.
>wealthy guys should feel honored that spent whores want their money now that they are done riding the cock carousel.

I think the real pathetic thing is coming onto this board and thinking anyone gives a shit

OP is either FAT or a guy.

No hymen no diamond.

I don't hate non virgin girls. I like slutty girls, they make it easier for me to fuck them, but if I was to marry a girl, then I'd marry a virgin. I'm not fucking stupid, I know what's good for me.

This copypasta is everywhere!
And chastised women and men lead to an excellent civilization and society,

Hey OP.

1) You're a slut.

2) The cum stays in you. Gross

rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners

Stop being a slut and maybe you can marry a decent man and have a happy life. But, other than that, you're fucked. Women hit their physical prime in their late teens and early 20s, then they decrease.

Men, conversely, hit their physical (and economic) prime much later, mid 30s to 40s.

The quality of men you slore around with is going to decrease every month as younger, more beautiful women come of age.

Monogamous marriage was put there for women just as much as for men, if not more so. Slut-shaming, historically, was done by women to protect it. (Men are either loyal and virtuous and have no need for sluts, or horny cads and so therefore want sluts - there's never a need for men to slut shame.)

Sex isn't a bad thing. Sex is beautiful, and also the reason all of us are here. Indeed, we think more highly of sex than YOU do. You treat it no differently than shitting. No, lower than shitting, as you'd probably fuck a stranger but wouldn't shit in front of one.

I hope you grow up and get wise OP, I really do. You're walking down a miserable road. Don't say we didn't warn you.

>Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins here?

I don't hate them. Just want my future wife to be Christian woman, and that includes life without sex before marriage.

>wanting the chefs dick to penetrate your dinner and ejaculate inside it before you marry it for the rest of your life

I like the most important thing in my life to not have other mens dicks inside it and having ejaculated in it.

I would be disappointed if a man had done that to my car too.

>not abiding
>answering your question before you feign to ask it
bye.

>Why do men care if another man has stuck their dick inside their wife, fucked the shit out of them and then ejaculated inside them and all over their face?

Dumb whores with no empathy for men

Based leaf

>Femanon here.
You know the rules.

Tits (with timestamp) or GTFO. No exceptions.

Also, THERE IS NO SUCH THING as femanon. Everyone is user.

I'm ending this quickly cause I am doing laundry and am hungry.

Most of it is societal norms of being a man, another is basically having a defended castle.

See a woman is like a man's truck, it's his pride and joy all in one. No if that truck had many previous owners, it just feels wrong and like a hand me down. Like getting a pencil eraser from chuck e cheese.

Then there is also the fact your dick is touching where other men's dicks were and the woman that already had sex may not give you all the options as the first one did (ie: many girls stop doing blowjobs after 1 partner but society says you aren't a man till you get a blowjob).

Also the ones who already had sex may be more judging on how the male does.

So your answer, it's mostly how the men were taught and how women react, and women can be very bitchy

I fuck prostitutes on the reg and prob have had more sex than the majority of dumb western sluts and I STILL prefer a virgin girl over any.

Your "muh experience is scaring you huh" excuse is wishful thinking.

The real reason is because a male likes the thought of a pristine vagina that hasn't been used up by other dicks. Simple as that.

Now get the fuck off my board you stupid roastie.

>Beta males
Fake femanon, you give /pol too much credit, most of the hilshills and trumptards would be considered OMEGA males, learn some goddamned Greek.

This

No man wants to marry a girl that has been penetrated and jizzed in by other men. That's fucking gross

I don't let my friends jack off and cum in my bed during sleepovers either. Ew.

We don't go to the store and buy half eaten hotdogs and used napkins.

Why do the same for girls.

Cooties exist in the form of Varicella zoster virus.

Go get railed by black dick.

Because women are now a commodity thanks to the sexual revolution and men want to have the freshest newest mate they can find not something used and abused

400 replies incoming.

Boys shoudnt pretend to be girls even on the internet user

Now watch as this shit pasta gets 300 replies

Well said. They employ self-destructive behavior then expect us to save them from themselves. Ha

>not wanting a pre jizzed in car

You know how I can tell you are insecure in your masculinity?

Because I don't desire other men's dick spooge inside my stuff and touching me

wtf i hate girlfriends now

Fuck it, I'm gonna be slightly liberal with my response here: I do not expect a virgin, puritan pride or some shit. I have no moral objection with casual sex as long as it's done smartly as long as it's with guys who you can trust and respect you.

However, I would never want to be involved with slutty girls who:
>Carry emotional baggage
>Go from guy to guy easily (hypergamy)
>Go for the typical douchebag/thug/drugdealer type people like Tyrone who treat them as nothing but sex toys. I like a girl with self-respect.
>Not someone who beta-shames then suddenly go for the 'nice guy' when they hit the wall.
>A partner count of below 10 is alright in my books but not around +70 by the time they're 25.

Problem with slutty girls is that they're more prone to cheating, divorcing and cuckolding and as a guy, I'd not wanna take that risk whatsoever with a partner. If you want to sleep around with countless douchebags and jackasses, that's your prerogative though actions have consequences.

>this thread again

Assuming this isn't a troll,

I hope to get married and start a family. Sexual activity is a healthy and important mode for the development of emotional bonds. Families in which parents have a strong emotional bond are categorically healthier and more robust to hardship than ones where women think sex is a meaningless pasttime and get bored of their husband.

Also, get fucked- 'why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins'? I'll tell you why. You get to have sex. It isn't a struggle for you, it isn't something you earn, it isn't proof of your worth, you can literally go anywhere and just offer yourself to a guy and you have a realistic chance to get laid. I was a virgin until I was 25. Don't even fucking pretend you have any right to expect my sympathy. Women who sleep around aren't ridiculed or debased or devalued any more than men who don't have sex. I look down on women like you as beneath me for 2 reasons. 1) society is judging you as inferior because you're indulgent, have poor self-control, and no sense of consequences, whereas it judges me the same because I repeatedly turned down sex because I was worried I didn't really love the girl, and 2) YOU ACTUALLY GET TO HAVE SEX. CAN YOUR PINHEADED LITTLE MIND EVEN COMPREHEND HOW RIDICULOUS IT IS THAT YOU CAN GET ALL THE SEX YOU WANT ON DEMAND AND THEN HAVE THE FUCKING GALL TO EXPECT PITY FROM PEOPLE WHO SOCIETY SHAMES JUST AS MUCH BUT THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS CONSUMED WITH SEXUAL LONGING AND DEPRIVATION.

OH, but please enlighten poor ignorant me with another preachy diatribe about you people give half a shit about 'gender equality'.

Women get resources, protection, voting rights, guns, free speech, legal advantage and the basic human need of sex given to them whenever they want.

i'm a male, but i don't use "i'm a male, but i don't use "im a female, but i don't use the absurd term "femanon here" to get male attention.

you faggot

Because people always want things they can never have.

Pussy is pussy

You just did.

Both of you have apparently been here long enough to know the rules. Pic related.

I'm a male, but I don't use "i'm a male, but i don't use "i'm a male, but i don't use "im a female, but i don't use the absurd term "femanon here"" to get male attention.

you faggot

tits or GTFO

t. bug chasing nu-male cuck

>femanon here

You can start by showing your tits, or getting the fuck out.

All day I've been seeing these virginity posts and the majority of the people replying to them have this notion that if a girl isn't a virgin she's worthless which honestly I understand because I too would LOVE a redpilled virgin girl but that's realistic in today's society. Virginity goes quick, people are losing it younger and younger these days because of the lack of conservative parenting. Even with conservative parenting it has become hard to avoid.

I'm currently with a non virgin girl, we've been dating for a few months and she's great, redpilled, etc. we have a lot in common and I can say I really do like her a lot. Prior to this I dated a Virgin girl, I took her virginity she took mine, we were completely incompatible, she was #withher, what was I supposed to do? Suck it up because she's a virgin and that's worth more than an actual good personality? Sorry no thanks.

Also never ask how many guys she's been with before you, truth is you don't want to know. I speculate 3 before me, only because I know she had two boyfriends that I know of, and let's throw in another that I might not know existed. But I won't ask because I'd rather not know for sure.

t. bug chasing nu-male cuck

Checked.

Suck my Cummies

Why does the word Femanon always seem to come before stale copypasta?

1 post by this ID

Dear OP your thread will become now a women hate thread! Thank you for the contribution

Fuck off, you know the rules.

back to you losers

Checked, you're right of course.

Praise Kek!

Your kind doesn't scare me.
You disgust me.

You exist in a world of double standards. Where you champion "alphas" with your cunts, while simuletaneously criticizing the objectification of women (even though your just as guilty with men), and rape culture perpetuated by these same nen. When it turns out you can't change these selfish , narcissistic, arsonists with your shallow personalities and vaginas, you instead latch on to these very behaviors under the guise of "sexual liberation"

I don't give a fuck how many guys a girl has slept with. If you ask me, everybody should be free to fuck everyone else with no consequences.

But we don't live in a perfect world.
Instead we live in a culture, where a small percentage of men have sex with most of the women (though historically this is nothing new), and the very women who cry out over injustice are the same ones perpetuating it. Then you look down on the men not having sex when they become bitter as a result of these societal standards and injustices adhered to by you "liberated women"?
Fuck yourself (or some random douchebag, idgaf)

You don't disgust me because of how many dicks you can fit inside your body.
You disgust me because you're the worst kind of hypocrite.

Who would want to marry a woman that's had 100 dicks in her? Maybe some cuck would.

this. this guy gets it.

include me in this screencap

t. whore

Pic very much related

the problem with this addage is that hymens can break even from stuff like tampons and horseback riding

/thread

that or a slutty chick that I knew for a while would be a possiblity

Why an Alpha Male such as myself hates non-virgin girls?

Because you didn't honor the agreement.

I wait for the right girl, you wait for the right guy.

We get married, both have our first kiss, and proceed to have children.

How can I marry you if you're a slut?

Go to Hell! I'll see you in a Kebab or a burrito!

40s to 50s

Bull fucking shit, 1% can stay hot till 45, the hill starts to slope @ 33 for most broads

>tfw she will only be the 2nd wife of some mudslim

too bad. the 6 year old looks half nigger

No, I probably wouldn't deny a non-virgin qt.

But I'd most likely never marry her.

No amount of attempted shaming will bring back your hymen, Jessica.

No good man will ever want you.

if what you say is true than to not have empathy for these men is evil. This is why they hate women. because you have no soul

I dnt care, I'd rather some experience in fucking.
When I was 25 a 45 year old cougar got her hands on me.
She fucked me stupid.
It's just beta fags being fags.

post tits

I'm a potato, but I don't use "I'm a male, but I don't use "i'm a male, but i don't use "i'm a male, but i don't use "im a female, but i don't use the absurd term "femanon here"" to get male attention.

>dumb bitches think they are actually trolling by admitting they are worthless whores

Women are just a fucking mistake entirely.

>the beta
>you

>hurr
>i'll take whatever i can get
>i'm a beta
>i let old ladies have their way with me

Face it, you're a male who wants to be a woman. You're a freak.

>femanon here
Tits or gtfo

>beta males
Shows you're probably not a chick, right there, but I'll play along

>Does a girl with sexual experience scare you?
More like disgusted.

>Stop pretending that sex is a bad thing, it's what young people do.
Maybe young people shouldn't be doing it as often? Especially the slutty new generation of girls that aren't even old enough to understand the hormones rushing through their bodies.

>real woman
>unrealistic standards
Fatty used up slut detected (if actually not a guy)

>posting copypasta from yesterday
>1 post by this ID

>tfw started this thread on Sup Forums this morning and got 200+ replies
>started this one too
>tfw this thread has no brakes

I love Sup Forums

You'll lose your virginity and day user.
Likely your ass cherry, but it'll happen.

>not saging stale pasta

will Sup Forums ever learn?

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

>Femanon here.
fuck off you are nothing more than a cunt

Yeah, to your daughter.

I'll be sure to put razor blades up my ass for all you gay rapists out there.

>[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

go back to britfeel mate

I KNOW this is a troll thread but I'm 29 and for the last 3 or 4 years I've been rejecting left and right women who were not virgins. I would never tell them why it was, just that it wasn't working for me.

Now I'm dating my best friend's 18 year old sister and her parents love me and I could not been more happy with my decision to stick to my principles and not let sloppy seconds seduce me.

NO BLOOD NO DIAMOND!!!

I don't hate you, I'll just never marry you.

>w-why
Because facts.

>I'm currently with a non virgin girl

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

>Also never ask how many guys she's been with before you, truth is you don't want to know. I speculate 3 before me, only because I know she had two boyfriends that I know of, and let's throw in another that I might not know existed. But I won't ask because I'd rather not know for sure.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

Well-
>I think that words words words

you're a woman alright

SHOW US YOUR TITS OR SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, WHORE.