UFO's?

Just finished season 2, what was the point of the UFOs? It ruined the entire season and was out of place. Wtf

Fargo was only a real show during season 1. Season 2 and 3 were meme garbage.

The UFO represents Satan and Minnesota is actually hell

the entirety of Fargo the series is shit and you should feel bad for having wasted your time

2 was by far better than 1 in everyway except for these shitty UFOs occasionally turning up

sup pleb

I thought it was pretty neat, OP.

And another pleb gets filtered by the ultimate plebfilter

Why cant i find the will to watch season 3? I loved season 1, season two was entertaining. i got through 5 minutes of the first ep of season 3, couldnt get into it and turned it off. havent gone back since.

Should i?

Deus Ex Savemachina

yes.

Yes. It's good.

no, its shit.

ignore i went through all of it except last 2 episodes, its just shit.

>watch fargo
>reach ufo "pleb filter"
>all non plebs drop the show
>plebs keep watching that shit
arent pleb filters supposed to make plebs turn away?

It was the perfect dues ex machina

I'm in the exact same position man, season 3 even looks interesting to me but somehow I cant get it started

no its really shitty
these fags are lying they just want to waste your time

Don't watch it, I loved 1 and 2, dropped s3 after 5 episodes, it's not worth your time

I preferred season 3 to season 2
>David Thewlis was a great villain
>Ewen Mcgregor was entertaining
>Mary Elizabeth Winstead broke my zipper

They did shit the bed with some scenes though, mainly the bowling alley scene which was far too on the nose, went on too long and was imo the worst scene of the entire series.

>5 mins

Actually kys. I hope you never give your opinion on anything again. What a complete fag you are. Fucking Cunt I swear to god if you were in front of me now I would get the hammer in my room and bash your fucking skull in you fucking Cunt

Is this a joke? How can one scene which doesn't affect the story at all ruin the entire season for you? You autistic fuck

Pretty plebby opinions there m8o

>Rob McElhenny comes on
>He's just acts like cop Mac
>mfw

>if you dont like fartgo then youre a fag
jesus christ fargo fags are so insecure and sensitive

3>1>Movie>2

movie>1>2>3
the only correct order you tryhard faggot

The entire season, possibly the entire series, is eclipsed by this one episode. It's so fucking good and everything the series should be about.
>That total reverse of the scenario of the film where it's a male criminal being held hostage by 2 relatively normal people, and the woman is the crazy one
>Hanzee being Hanzee
>That fucking perfect with the drums and Patrick Wilson and Ted Danson being bad motherfuckers

It's the best episode of the entire 3 season by far

I love how he was like "you can't keep stabbing him" so casually and these were the normal people of the season

The point of it was to make people like you ask those stupid questions.
Just enjoy the fucking ride. Or don't, and then just don't watch it and say it's shit.

>Rob McElhenney comes on
>He just acts like Lost mac
>mfw

The episode with the standoff outside the police station was better.

Varga dubs of MISTAH STUSSY

It's easily the worst season of the 3 but its worth a watch

It's Noah paying homage to the UFO craze that was in the 70's. There's always been something "supernatural" in each season.
Lorne's near indestructibility and being an obvious parallel to a Horseman of the Apocalypse in the first one.
UFO's in the second & The Traveling Jew in the third.