Stop buying girls drinks, this meme needs to end...

Stop buying girls drinks, this meme needs to end. Girls can have jobs and make their own fucking money so stop buying them drinks and paying for dates.
Help empower women by making them buy their own shit

Also daily reminder dick sucking is empowering for women, so help empower women by getting blowjobs.

This isn't the 1800's anymore. It's women who buy men drinks these days.

Actually when i was in Ireland and the UK i noticed that girls do this. A couple times girls bought me a drink
In Canada and USA i dont think it happens often and men buying women drinks is still the norm
I know girls who dont even bring money to bars because they expect men will buy them drinks

I bought a girl a drink once. It was 2005 and I was still young and foolish. I trusted. But I'm a fast learner.

An attractive western white woman is the most coddled, privileged being on the planet. They pretty just have to breath and be able to speak.

Literally a country full of virgins

I'm not a cuck, i buy my boy friend drinks

>he needs to pay women for sex

only time you should buy a bitch a drink is if your gonna drug the bitch

>romania

oh suck up you little beta cuck bitches love it when you do shit like that

Passed out girls arent good sex though

so after all it is true what's said all across europe about gypsies and shit, I'm taking notes and learning

>buying the drink and the drugs
>not letting her buy the drink then spiking that

Cuck confirmed

>sex
kek no silly i don't fuck them i shit on them and film it its the only thing that gets me off

it's the least i can do i also buy them shampoo

Post this on reddit, they are exclusively normie
And normies are the ones who do this

le normie meme

I never do this mate. But then again, I don't talk to women.

>I don't talk to women.
why not m8 are you a mgtow?

Redpill me on this

t. Town rapist

im a kissless perma virgin, but at least im not a beta chump who spends money on fat women in order to fuck them once in a while.

Why waste money and time on a date,
Hookers are cheap and you're in and out in 20 minutes.

silly

>buy a girl drink
>she vanishes into thin air

>steal a smoke from grill
>get immediate grinding action
whats the point, i dont get what the fuck women want. like here´s a dick they know i have it but in the night club it feels like they´re just around to protect their virginities.
reveal us anons the protips of getting more pussy, make Sup Forums mojo great again