youtube.com/watch?v=aZcoTQuYUqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It should be mandatory

It should be illegal

It should be legal

Two kinds of people.

This!

Only the Aryan race should exist.

do niggers really think white people don't you spices or seasoning?

We used the silk fucking road.

BLM wants segregation, I say we give it to them under very strict conditions

it should be legal but your address should be released on a website that rednecks love

no

It shouldn't matter as long as propaganda doesn't push race mixing. Race mixing doesn't happen in nature as often as it does when propaganda pushes it on the masses, because everyone is allowed to have a sense of self identity.

Not forced, not illegal, just pretend its not an issue and it will literally be a non-issue. So little people would race mix that it doesn't matter.

It should be illegal for Korean women to NOT date me.

no and the penalty should be execution.

INTERRACIAL
BREEDING
GROUNDS

Nonwhites have absolutely shitty tastebuds. It's why they have to overseason food so they can taste anything.

Whites can actually taste the food they cook so they don't need to over saturate their food with spices and other flavorings.

In your case, it wouldn't even be race-mixing.

Interracial relationships should be considered a capital offence.

Where have African Americans even tasted white Americans' home cooking anyway?

Nonwhites are jelly retards that live in fantasy worlds and have to make up lies to make themselves feel good about themselves.

More at 11.

>grilled chicken
>asparagus
>unsweetened tea
Sounds like a simple, tasty, healthy meal to me. Just add lemon or lime. Sorry it's not fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and cornbread with grape juice, Jamal.

Careful harry the thoughtpolice might come round

I would not want to live in any country that tries to limit my freedom like that, though it's unlikely I would ever marry someone not white.

T. Mongol half breed

Where did the "white people don't season food" meme come from? I was under the assumption that the best and most popular foods in the world were French and Italian cuisine?

It might be northern or midwestern people. I grew up in the south and people spiced the shit out of their food for the most part. Living in the north though I've had a few home cooked meals that were bland as could be.

Midwesterner here, we use quiet a bit of seasoning but that might be my distance to Detroit.

The state has no business being involved in marriage. The law should not regulate marriage, and marriage should not be given any legal effect.

Marriage is a religious ritual and it should be left to churches to decide whether they will conduct that ritual for interracial couples.

Middle class whites really do eat bland food. I hate to eat at my wealthier uncle's house because of it.

As long as greatest ally does it too

>sweetening your tea
fucking colonials

Blacks like this will try and make up any reason to hate whites

>Squeezing cow tits over your tea
Fucking brits

>doesn't take milk
nigger detected

Milk lowers testosterone and gives you cancer you idiot -_-

so if a white woman marries a different race, there's a high chance of divorce

>Sweetening your tea
*Fucking monkeys

>Not sweetening your tea

I guess you must be a northener.
You want to know what built the British Empire? Sugar. We could not get enough of the stuff, the taxes on the import and sale of it funded the Royal Navy, so we could explore the world, find new lands, conquer them, AND GROW MORE SUGAR.

Have fun with bones as strong as glass

>black seasoning

Shit tonnes of salt and shitty nigger spices to make it taste like a bowl of deep fry mix

In the white Americans' homes, if you catch my drift :)

This

>-_-

Better to have cancer than being cancer.

There are alternative calcium sources idiot -_-

Kek
Also this

Nice quip idiot -_-
ZINGER

If I remember correctly there was a whole episode of Boondocks that dealt with black cooking and "soul food," and people ended up getting heart attacks/becoming majorly obese.

That's reality, but it's funnier to bash on white people for not slathering chicken with Walmart spice

>-_-

Sweet emoji dawg. Wanna watch MTV together and circle jerk to the newest episode of the kardashians?

White women are useless and don't know how to cook.

>I know you love De'Tyronquellius. But ask yourself, are you ready for an ultimately short life of beatings and being passed around to friends?

>Less than 10% of white women who have a child by a black man report receiving financial support from the father

Less than 1 in 10 blacks even stick around, let alone marry these stupid whores.

>Tyrone detected

Wow, you're so cool >_>
Stupid

Too much milk causes osteoporosis

>The countries with the highest rates of osteoporosis are the ones where people drink the most milk and have the most calcium in their diets. The connection between calcium consumption and bone health is actually very weak, and the connection between dairy consumption and bone health is almost nonexistent

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

I'm confused, am I cool or stupid dawg?

No, no it's the shadow governments and the illuminati that cause that.

>mfw black people mock white people for not seasoning things like steak

A high quality steak (that your ghetto ass can't afford) doesn't need anything added to it, it's already rich with flavour, and adding anything to it kills the natural flavour.
Adding seasoning/spices is only for lower quality meats.

>Sup Forums on interracial marriage:
>yes
>no
>maybe

I DON'T KNOW, CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

northerner here.... we sweeten tea you out of touch southern bourgeois scum

Can we talk about how niggers love burned steak? If you get a steak above medium rare you should be shot unceremoniously.

>Dub Dubs

>literally conquer the world for spices
>centuries later niggers make fun of you for not seasoning food

baka desu senpai

Checked.

Both home slice ^_^

all beef can get by without seasoning (not counting some salt) . any one veging up beef with herbs and spices needs psychological help

We just collected and sold them but that goes over niggers heads

>USA posters are pro race mixing
>40% of American posters are non-white

Hmmmm

>mfw I know this exact feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=aZcoTQuYUqQ

Dumbass.

It should be punishable by either death or a life-long sentence of hard labor in a gulag.

No

It should be frowned upon except in rare cases though.

Government shouldn't be telling people who to marry and not marry

No, you really don't compared to southerners. All of your food is bland as shit. At least you have those pork tenderloin sandwiches. Those are breddy dank.

We should all be selected to breed based on DNA.

Dirty mud blood monkey DNA gets dumped down the drain.

Actually, if they marry ANYONE there's a high chance of divorce

no

Sup Forums is a libertarian board and its not the governments place to tell you who you can or cant love if you arent hurting anyone. Of course bm/wf is still a garbage tier IR couple

WMAF is the only acceptable pairing.

Asian male/ white female is degenerate. Black male/ white female is VERY degenerate. Brown male / white female is ILLEGAL.

>millennial women are useless and don't know how to cook
ftfy

Now that actually makes sense.

Yay feminism.

It should be legal between individuals, but collective societies should also have the right to protect themselves against it by segregating.

ie. Anyone can marry whomever they want, but your nation then has the right to deport you, your spouse, and any children you may have produced.

All white women who want to marry shitskins need to gtfo out of Europe and go to shitskinland.

>Having other races in your country at all

>Sup Forums is a libertarian board
2011 wants its meme back

Do you consider Iranians Aryan?

I'm not sure about unseasoned grilled chicken, but very lightly seasoned grilled chicken is great and if you need to slather it with tons of spices you probably just suck at cooking meat

Nice try Ahmed, you're a sandnigger and will be banned with the rest of them in November.

except with based black women.

I've got a funny story from today, seems like the thread to post it in.
>Grocery store
>Stocking celery
>"Excuse me, where are the bananas?"
>Turn around, sexy babe with giant ass standing there
>Point her in the right direction
>She steps aside, revealing a niglet in her cart
>Disgusting
>She comes back around later and I get a funny idea
>Tell her her baby is cute, ask where the dad is
>"Hopefully dead."
>"So he's not around?"
>"Nope."
>Awkward silence but I was using everything not to laugh in the whore's face
>Her body looked great but her face looked aged and her eyes were completely dead

yes apartheid south africa style shit should happen in all countries

>mutt child
>aged past her years
>dead eyes
Yea, that's about 95% of coal burners past age 21 right there.

I don't get how women can be manipulated like that
>hm let's see he got no job, no car, no money and is a huge manchild
>yeah I guess he'd be a great father!

>tfw no qt black gf
;_;

You don't get it.
They see this as an acceptable standard for blacks.

I disagree. Steak is wonderful when seasonw ith salt -and- pepper. A little butter. Perhaps even some sort of herb based sauce.

Granted steak has amazing flavor by itself, but you can do so much more if you are a competent, imaginative cook.

Grilled asparagus is 10x better than boiled or steamed. Sweet tea is an invention of Southern Whites. "Soul food" for the most part is a rip off of Southern cuisine, with some African shit thrown in there too.

A child's parents excrete pheromones which are vital for development. Basically, without a father young boys enter puberty late and young girls enter puberty early.

No one really knows why, but most theories I've seen say that it is a defense mechanism developed by the female body as a result of men dying in their tribe. It kind of makes sense, after all in a hunter/gatherer society all people were really close and families generally were always together. So if women did not have any men around, their bodies would basically kick into sexual overdrive and tell them they need to create more so they can have someone to hunt and feed them/the children.

What does that have to do with single moms? Well, over 80% of girls who are raised by single moms will grow up to be single moms themselves. That means single motherhood is rarely an isolated incident in families, it is often a chain that is repeated over generations.

That means single moms who have daughters do not have fathers, or any men, consistently around which kicks their daughter's into early puberty. Early puberty makes them want to have sex and reproduce when they aren't ready.

There is no such thing as "accidentally" getting pregnant. Girls are taught about sex as early as 10 years old, they know how to avoid pregnancy. When they get pregnant, they knew what they were doing when it happened. Maybe they mentally did not understand, but their bodies did. Their natural instincts told them
>"We don't have a father, that means the men must be dead. We need to make more."

Might sound fat-fetched, but this is all fact. Research it, schools don't teach it because it is more important to talk about strong womyn doing it all and single moms are heroes and not failures.

A FUCKING shart in mart.