Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lena-dunham-no-woman-should-have-to-stand-next-to-supermodels-2015167
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

child molester

No comment

horrible actress
unattractive
not funny
awful commie politics
i would probably still fuck her though, i oddly enjoyed watching her sex scenes

Literally who?

JUST

"Girls" was a 10/10 superb show and time will tell i am right to praise it.

Pedomoms rocks!

dog titties

Untalented ugly pear shaped loud mouth piece of shit.

I wonder how she felt at that exact time.

more like lena dungham haha

fupa

>my daddy is a jewish artist
>ok here's your career

She bought a dog, claimed it was a stray to get attention, claimed it got horribly abused. The place she got it from found out and said it had 1 previous owner with no history of abuse, she gave it back when it became obvious no good press would cone from it.
I fucking h8 her for this, as if i need another reason

Disgusting, in every way a person can be.

>time will tell i am right
only a true pleb need others to do that, people like u are the main reason modern art its such a good money laundering scheme,

dont worry im pretty sure some jewish critics will give that dull show 5 stars and u will feel good about it,

her dad is a mediocre painter and pseudo-intellectual, i doubt it

Beautiful STRONG independent woman

She comes off as such a vapid person that I'm willing to believe that.

she seems to be a complete nutjob

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.

in a self-defense situation...

Lena Pebbles

Imagine how bitter she must have been to see all these beautiful creatures humiliating her just by standing there.

>We are not so different you and I

The police are going to be disgusted by what they find left of you, Lena.

I'd hit her with all my power IF i was 20.
Now, ten years later, MAYBE i'd let her give me a handjob

She'd be cute if she wasn't batshit insane

Underrated.

fat girls with no tits is a sad existence

I don't know how women who's tums stick out farther than their tiddies, and they're not like 300+ pounds, live with themselves.

she later wrote an article about how she shouldn't have had to be next to them and how it was unfair

Fuck off retard.

??? why so triggered

it was an interview here
usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lena-dunham-no-woman-should-have-to-stand-next-to-supermodels-2015167

>Lena Dunham is ugl-
Damn Lena Dunham looks like THAT?!?!?!?

If pictured exactly as in my picture, I'd bang her. Hmu Lena.

One of the least likable people in America.

She's Obamas cousin.

Whats going on in this thread?

How can you be so fat, and still have no tits?

*BLORP*

T H I C C

My wife recently watched Girls. If her goal was to make her character the most unlikable character ever and just be plain annoying, she did a very good job.

>fists her sister for like 10 years
>not in jail
??????????????????????

anime name?

Would literally not even know who this person is if it wasn't for this board. So many people that this place obsesses about I wouldn't know about. Why do you people advertise people that you don't like?

>There are quote unquote """""men""""" who wouldn't breed with this

So, what exactly is her claim to fame? All I know if that she was in that one Taylor Swift video, and the stuff about the sister diddling. Why is she famous?

She is NOT a commie, just a braindead liberal. Everything else said is accurate

I've heard of her outside this board plenty of times. Do you live under a rock?

I have never seen this retarded pepe picture before and I must say that it is quite impressive and made me have wide grin when I saw it. Lots of attention to detail, the retarded horse comes to mind.

Solid 9/10 for effort from the artist. Saved for future generations. Far better than most. Whoever you are out there, maybe if you're in this thread. Keep up the good work!

She created and starred in one of the greatest depiction of today's 25-35 culture shows, "Girls".
If you are a regular Sup Forums poster it might have went over your head though.

hnnnnngh so fertile

shoulders up I would just assume that's Michael Cera

When and where did you hear about her?

I've only ever been linked to huff post articles and I've never met anyone IRL that has watched Girls. That's it. It's all Twitter drama (that I was referred to from here) and an HBO show.

I'd fuck her ironically.

she looks like a fatter version of a cousin of mine

Is that will.i.am's brother?

jewish nepotism and political grandstanding

(you)

Looks like a fat person hiding her ugly body

You're imagining she'd be grateful, right? Look, for your particular fantasy, any fat, ugly chick would do.

Damn Lena Dunham looks like THAT?

Yes we call them faggots

Women like to write shitty female characters that are just plain awful human beings because somehow women feel that they justify their bad behaviours, "teehee omg Lena Dunham is just like me, that's SO relatable how she's a fucking trash person"

stupid fuck.

She looks legitimately good here. How is one man supposed to know her unfortunate fat cell distribution?

Why does Lena look like an autistic man?

that's not her though

>She looks legitimately good here.
That's because it's a different woman entirely.

DUDE IM DISGUSTING LMAO

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

this, pretty much
>I will purposely make myself as revolting as possible always and feign outrage when you say so!

>you can see the makeup and airbrushing
>she's hiding her hideous fridgebody
kys senpai

lena wojack NAO

Women wont have sex with me: the thread

I wonder if a certain type of people seek to destroy beauty only out of spite

this was the first time i'd ever heard of her, this vice article
then i saw tiny furniture and thought it was impressive, girls season 1 as well
once she became famous she kinda tweaked out and took the whole self proclaimed voice of a generation way to seriously and became insufferable, both her public persona and the show.

watching her get fucked in the ass was about the only funny thing on that dumb show

Webm?

the epitome of a real woman

You do realise that you're replying to age old stale pasta, right?
Fckn nwfgs

This does occur, there are people out there so lowly that they are actually driven by envy

You know, Sup Forums has had its ups and downs, but it's posts like this that made me a near daily browser for 12 fucking years

It ruined my life

You know it's just a slightly edited Amy Schumer pasta that circulated here a lot a few months ago, right?

But you wouldn't know that, you're a newfag.

Pig disgusting

She's dumb and blamed her height for this picture. First of all, those 4 girls are wearing high heels. Second of all, she's a woman so she shouldn't worry so much about height.

Her height isn't the problem. It's her disgusting fat body and shitty fashion taste.

Literally she just has to drop 30-40 pounds, get a better haircut, and adopt better clothing and she'd look presentable.

Shut up you bitch shit faggot

I would let her give me a rough handjob honestly.

Of course.

The uggo's only weapons are inferiority and a tumblr blog.

Cultural Marxism is Communism 2.0

Lol get caught

I'm waiting for Sam Hyde to take her out.

Ugly pervert no talent cunt

People absolutely do this.

Where the nudes lads?

she said she wished she had an abortion