Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hZklAh26uYA
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/21/cnn-headline-links-african-american-voters-felons/
youtu.be/ENy_fXaFQWg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_xJSdAc64
youtube.com/watch?v=T3eFeCUV18E
youtu.be/XCZ2V4St5t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been meaning to do it for a while and this pic just reminded me. Joining the NRA right now. Thanks.

Blacks can get guns mad easy because of illegal weapons.

>race baiting
>no evidence
sage shill threads

I don't understand that cartoon.

There are 2 niggers on the head council of the NRA.

Maybe if black criminals didn't commit felonies, domestic crimes, and shit they would be able to keep their right to bear arms.
Because ya know, the only thing that can bar you from owning guns are criminal convictions, not race.
also
Thank you for correcting the record

sorry, 3 niggers and 1 lesbian and a straight woman

i must be undereducated leaf, i dont get it

can some burger explain

One sees this on Sup Forums and Right blogs all the time.

>Photos of any white holding a gun = good, patriotic Americans.
>Black guy is in the news, Right blogs post a picture of him holding a gun, as though that makes him a criminal or thug or whatever.

Funny how that works.

I have no idea. The NRA doesn't treat races differently.

Democrats/leftists/gun-grabbers are the ones who put heavy restrictions on guns in black areas like Chicago and Detroit.

Leftists think everything is racist
sage thread

WAIT A SECOND
I thought the only ones who want to grab guns from blacks are Democrats?

I'm guessing it has to do with mostly black democratic cities having the tightest gun regulations.

>Black guy is in the news
why is he in the news? because he dindu nuffin?

Where do you even see this? When the New Black Panthers were armed outside Baton Rouge PD there were people on here defending them when some retard racist said "who gave that nigger a gun"

the NRA doesn't even make those gun regulations though, right?

fixed

But they can get a gun just as easily. I seriously don't know how the fuck you can think the fucking second amendment. Fucking liberals, anything they don't like is rayciss.

nice

Anything Democrats disagree with is automatically labeled as racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted etc. It's not a coincidence that Trump managed to be famous for decades but none of those labels were applied to him until he decided to run for president as a Republican.

>blacks vote democrat
>Democrats restrict guns
>Instead of voting republican they blame THE WHITE MAN

K

>appoint a democratic justice
>interprets the second amendment to mean that people actually don't have to right to bear arms
The water fountains should've just been ripped out of the wall.

Meanwhile, Collin Noir:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hZklAh26uYA

We'rent liberals the ones who made it illegal for felons to have guns.

good analogy, better get rid of all 'water fountains'

This comic I think is unintentionally showing how blacks fucked up their own rights and are ruining it for everyone.

kek

Reminds me of the 4D chess Trump played with CNN recently.

I can't seem to find the CNN article, did they delete it?

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/21/cnn-headline-links-african-american-voters-felons/

LOL

Oh fuck off the NRA is one of the oldest civil rights organizations and is extremely colorblind

youtu.be/ENy_fXaFQWg

Leftist projecting their own racism on others
In other news water is wet at 11

More like this amirite?

I've seen videos of retarded antigunners saying that the NRA is against teaching people safe firearms handling and sells guns to criminals so it is very likely they're simply that fucking pig ignorant

>as though that makes him a criminal or thug or whatever
Considering half of blacks are felons, yeah, it fucking does lol

No, they want to take them away from everybody.

>le chicago example
>what is indiana
>what is guns from across state lines
>being this delusional

Then this.

>Muh iron pipeline
If guns are the issue why aren't they an issue where they aren't restricted?

Also purchasing firearms over state lines is extremely illegal

Is this picture suggesting manlets should kill themselves ASAP instead of pursuing an education as they are a net drain on the community?

>indiana
What happened in Indiana?

the board of the NRA is 25% black, meaning blacks are two times more represented than the nation's demographics should imply

No it is suggesting that manlets should bolt their guns to the wall in order to stop the rope shortage from the manlet suicide epidemic when they inevitably get BTFO

Judging by the shadow behind him, hes about to die regardless.

The thing is, most pictures are them holding the gun towards the camera with gang tattoos, money and/or drugs.l. The (((media))) will use a picture of them looking like a well behaved citizen instead of the thug looking picture, and if they're on the news in the first place odds are its because they've committed a crime or been killed by police. Anybody have that picture of Michael Brown?

it is illegal to buy firearms across state lines if your current place of residence bans that firearm

>what is buying guns off the record in indiana

someone was dispensed

>what is buying guns off the record in indiana
Illegal
Also you didn't answer my question

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_xJSdAc64

If you were talking about 1st amendment rights, you would have nailed it.

>he thinks that a country that cant enforce its gun laws is the same as a country that can but doesnt have any

It doesn't make sense. How mentally retarded does a person have to be to think something like this up? "The NRA only supports the 2nd amendment for white people!" What is this delusion based on?

that is still illegal

the guns are gotten illegally at every step making something that is illegal more illegal will not deter the people already doing the illegal thing from doing it.

HAHA

Webm related, a black store owner defending his life legally from some black gangster who were trying to break in to rob and harm him

it is illegal to buy guns across state lines period.
If you go across state lines into a gun shop that shop must ship the gun to another gun shop in the state which you reside in where you will fill out a 4473 and then take possession of said firearm.
Private sales to people who live out of state are also illegal and if you go across state lines and buy a gun private party the person who sold it to you must also ship it to a gun store in the state which you reside in and again you do a 4473 to take possession.

Who is the semen demon at the top right of the NRA

Black guy is reaching for his gun.

Holly kek. This pic is soo good. Do you have any other meme similar to this?

>>he thinks that a country that cant enforce its gun laws is the same as a country that can but doesnt have any
Again you're not answering my question
If guns are the issue why aren't they an issue in Indiana where they're so freely available?
At this point you're just shitposting and ignoring factual information

Good choice!

>gun law strength
How is this measured?

> Pic related
Seems to me like blacks are getting guns plenty and are able to form militias all the time.

Freddy mercury is in the nra?

Wat.

>that makes him a criminal or thug or whatever.
No, his demeanor, behavior, and costume make him a thug/criminal. The gun is just an accessory to that end.

The graph used an antigun group's ratings of every State's gunnlaws.
So it is by whatever standards these antigun faggots themselves determined

>How is this measured?
It's better if you just show which states have which laws then equally weight each law and the spectrum of restrictions for each.

Brady scores make zero sense and are largely based on which states talk about their gun laws, rather than what laws they actually have.

>Freddy mercury is in the nra?
Freddy has been dead for a long time. That's Tom Selleck who joined their board a few years after Rosie O'Donnell tried to crawl up his butt mid-interview about guns right after they had agreed not to talk about them backstage.
Before then he had just done a few ad voiceovers for them.

In the US, gun control efforts originated with Democrat racists trying to take guns away from Black citizens.

Citizens like MLK, who was a Republican and a strong proponent of the 2nd Amendment.

>White guy holding gun.
>This is my pride and joy, and I've put a lot of time into it. Want to go hunting later?

>Black guy holding gun
>Check me out I'm a straight up G any nigga that's talking shit is getting a cap in their ass. Want to go rob a liquor store later?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3eFeCUV18E

So murdering yourself isn't murder? This isn't the 1900's anymore, we gotta protect people from themselves now.

youtu.be/XCZ2V4St5t0

Is that a real BG? He got red pilled as fuck if it is.

About what???????

You mean the way that photo of Sam Hyde is constantly posted while saying he's a mass shooter?