Work at gun store that has a great relationship with local PD

>work at gun store that has a great relationship with local PD
>about a month ago Sheriff requests a dealer sample for an MG3 (modernized MG42)
>oooooooookaaaaay...
>today metro requests dealer sample for M240B (Medium machine gun), AT4-CS and a training launcher (single use disposable anti structure rocket launcher, and a training device that fires 9mm tracers)

>mfw processing this paperwork

What in the name of almighty fuck does a metropolitan police department use GPMGs and anti structure weapons for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fF_cA18GA7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aejck_Dqgh4
youtube.com/watch?v=oEqCZAZCLV4
autoweapons.com/products/postdealersamples.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldnt worry about it.

The war against structures has begun

Or did you think that decostruction would stop with food?

2016 has been my favorite year. I turn on the news and either hear about dead cops or dead niggers.

The number of happenings this year has been incredible. Despite the rampancy of the cuck meme, this has been the best year for Sup Forums since the ZimZam trial.
I cant wait to see all the crazy shit that will happen in 2017

For those that dont know much about weapons, here is what they ordered

youtube.com/watch?v=fF_cA18GA7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aejck_Dqgh4
youtube.com/watch?v=oEqCZAZCLV4

looks fun
good thing I don't live in this new-world shithole

>MG42
Maybe the police are making death squads? i can only hope for your sake.

It's to fight the right wing. They think alt-right is dangerous and will destroy society while leftards and Muslims and BLM are free to fuck everything up.

Whenever there is a protest the left get really violent and the right wing get blamed. They'll show the footage on the news with the left clearly being the aggressors (they show up to right wing rallies with covered faces and turn everything to shit) and even though you see them opposing the right wing protestors and they are dressed differently they call them the alt-right. So the right is violent while the left peacefully protest when we know it's the opposite. It's mind blowing.
They're gonna start pinning charges on people and rounding them up. Be careful what you say. Keep your noses clean.

>What in the name of almighty fuck does a metropolitan police department use GPMGs and anti structure weapons for?
anti-tank? now who has tanks?

He tried to warn us

>implying they're not just wasting budget before the year is done with neat firearms that they want to try out on the local police range

AT4-CS is probably legit though.

fighting the alt-right

>What in the name of almighty fuck does a metropolitan police department use GPMGs and anti structure weapons for?

To fight racist cis white males.

What's the /k/ equivalent of trailer queen?

A car that get's used just to show off at events and spends most of the time stored or in a trailer

Hopefully to clear the next protest-induced pointless blockage of a major street or highway.

Even if hilldog wins, she'll bring happenings

Any full-retard rifle or GPMG.

When it comes to small arms I have no clue, however F-22s have the reputation of being hangar queens.

We call it a safe Queen.

We call them safe queens, and they are generally war bringbacks with SS or Tojo markings

>What's the /k/ equivalent of trailer queen?

"Safe queen".

Guns that are never actually fired.

kek, how fucking awesome would that be!?

nice

Proof?

probably against white people who cause division in the UK by not respecting Islam.

Considering what happened in Milwaukee because a literal gang banger who fired at the police was *surprise surprise* killed by the police

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out why police departments are stocking up.... These people will literally riot, opportunistically, whenever possible or 'passable' by liberal retards

This thread was on /k/ a few days go.

Exactly the same thing...

The original poster also said it was Nevada where his store was....

OP you copying thread? or is this shit really fake as hell.

Go away lady di

All these footages of BLM and other cop haters aswell as the videos produced against them, tell me to never trust the footage alone to create my image of anything.

You fuck up the point you're trying to make by having the same scene multiple times in that video. It robs you of desperately needed credibility.

Also, despite that shitty propaganda video showing absolutely no context, everybody knows that 99% of the blows struck were well deserved.

Now go back to your shithole, Ahmed, your visa has expired.

Domestic terrorism is a real threat.

Veey illegal to disseminate personal information online. Especially government information.
The best I could do would be to post a blacked out 4473 form, but that would prove nothing

I'm the same OP, it didnt get many replies on /k/ so I figured id try it here

For left wing death squads

yfw thor/zeus-kek alliance

damn nigger what the fuck wrong thread
whatever still makes sense here

America in a few years will be under a war similar to the Spanish civil war.

Syria is the current Great war

Rare or valuable guns, my 1917 Luger is definitely a safe queen, I've only ever fired 1 mag through it

Why not just for fun ? Are you that dull ?

Hmmm not sure OP.
I want to believe.

If they only order one gun, than its probably nothing. If they order multiple than go inna woods.

I love this webm

got any more of scum getting btfod?

We need to keep normies searching for alt-right and whatever that is and stop becoming GG

Spam the board with gore and rekt to keep them out

>Tojo markings
Are they THAT rare?

Only thing I can tell you is we usually go through these guys. We ordered the AT4 directly from Saab

autoweapons.com/products/postdealersamples.html

wtf i love the police now

gee i don't know, user

Some are. I dont know much about Nip weapons, but apparently the emperor's flower or whatever was only stamped on war hearos guns, or friends and family of Tojo. Some markings are very rare and desirable, and many were removed after the war. Japan stopped putting elegant markings and enscriptions on weapons in 1942 after they realized they made a horrific mistake fucking with Murrica.

They're allocated a certain budget at the beginning of every tax year. Any money not spent by the end will be classed as wasted and permanently deducted from their budget. Naturally, they want to avoid this, especially since shit could hit the fan next year and they don't want to be underfunded when the next chimpout happens. They need to spend the money.
So what do they do? They go a-browsing, they find cool toys to pad out their spending, and the taxpayer foots the bill. And all the machine guns and APCs sit in storage gathering dust.

wtf I love the police now

I'm going to be completely honest, if you had to real with half of the people the police deal with in the real world, you would understand how fucking unbelievably stupid the public is and how 99% of this shit is justified.

I read that Chrysanthemum markings are present in every nip weapon has it and nips defaced those before they got captured, and the defaced ones aren't worth nearly as much as the intact ones.

muslim refugees

We had this thread on /k/ last night.