bbc.com/news/world-europe-37209605

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37209605
youtube.com/watch?v=6HPrfFvkEj0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apologise
Why? Am I supposed to feel bad?

Sorry you have to wear a towel on your head 24/7 or else your imaginary muslim God will cut off your head if you don't

I am sorry that Islam still exists.

After you

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-37209605

>he had a friend who had died at the Bataclan concert centre attack last November

The man knows. Took his friend dying to take a stand.

French restaurants should serve only meat and vegetables cooked with pig fat and beer sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HPrfFvkEj0

No because Islam is a lie and you will all be sent to hell in October

How is this happening in Paris? I thought it was largely multicultural

Daf fuggin' spiderman burka doe

>you should serve muslim women! REE!
>ok here have some bacon

They were, until they weren't.

>6.6 million views
vot de fok

> muslims ever controling Aquitaine
Stormfront historians are no better than Kangs historians

I'm sorry she's in the West.

"Paris restaurant refuses to serve members of death cult"

All religions are death cults. It's not an insult, it's a fact, all religions are about where you go after death, everyone else is just fluff.

Not true. Cheondoism, among others, have no concept of the afterlife.

why should whites serve people that hate and want to kill them?

Why should whites ever serve none whites?

But Muslim women are far less likely to spontaneously explode than muslim men

Yes. And Cheondoism have billions of followers, right ?

atheism is a disease. It's the reason why muslims have been able to invade

a death cult involves killing yourself, like those Templar LARPers in the Vercors in 1994.

I hope this shit gets normalized

WE WUZ OPPRESSED

f..fire rises?!

kek, the fire rises

Isn't it Christianity's/Christian's fault that their religion has such a weak foundation that it allowed for atheism to creep up and secularize it?

>a death cult involves killing yourself
No. A death cult involve idolizing death and giving it a special value. Almost all religions will show death (and afterlife) as more important than life itself. And to deserve a good death (heaven) you have to prove yourself during your life, which is only a test. And to succeed, you have to do what I say.

French revolution 2.0?

Maybe when they apologize about the whole bombing, shooting, beheading, stabing thing. Maybe then I'll apologize.
Also i'll maybe apologize when they stop blaming the whole white race and demanding explanations or apologies when something remotely bad happens to muslims or blacks.
Maybe when the whole media stops the circlejerking and squeezing every bit of guilt to the white race. Maybe then I'll finally apologize even though i never did anything wrong to begin with.

Ah ? We have another king to dethrone ? I think it's still your turn, bong.

ok turns out neither one of us is right

After two thousand years of Jewish attacks, it could happen to any religion.

Despite their weird reputation as being perma-pussies, France does some pretty based things from time to time

... so all religions ?

banehivemind

>20 years
>realm
lol

>lives in English speaking country
>can't spell basic words correctly

Faisal, when did they let you out of prison?

based frogs waking up, at least you guys do more against the invasion than we do

That was a nice attack though.

>German Karolinger

FUCK OFF

Suffer heretics

>not knowing your own history

No wonder your Royalty let you faggots starve.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul

in america its illegal to disrespect islam and any establishment that denied a Muslim service would be sued and shut down.

Seems more like the west is where religions come to die. I guess it's pretty hard to relate to desert stories when you live in places that are so far away and different from where you grew up.

T E L
E
L

A V I V
V
I
V

It's atheists who believe in egalitarianism and have accused Christians of being bigots for the last 50 years in the west,putting pressure on then till they cracked.

i'm sure they are sorry

>numbers game
Pierre pls don't do this to yourself

No.

I'm tired of all of this discrimination against mudslime women. Why don't they deny services and meals to the muslim men as well? Why do they ban Muslim women from swimming in their outfits, but it's just fine for mudslime men to rape at the pool? Frenchfags just wanna be raped. Kek.

>invasion
We're taught that we weren't controled like spain, it was raids and military expeditions, and they got kicked out relatively quickly

If that's all it took for a divine revelation to crack then that divine truth had a shaky foundation to begin with. It has nothing but it's own weakness to blame. Same can be said for Norse, Greek, and Egyptian mythology. Sure, they had some neat stories passed down, but eventually people found it too hard to take seriously.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_invasion_of_Gaul
This page is very misleading. There was no occupation of any part of France by muslims. There was raids but Odo of Aquitaine was the ruler of those lands and fought them of and even allied with them from times to times.

He actually used muslims mercenary against Martel but they eventually turned against him (he may have not payed them) and decided to loot the place. Odo had to run away to his former ennemy, Charles Martel, for him to send back the muslims in spain, which he did at Poitiers (not fucking Tours)

>Emboldened by his success, he attacked Uthman ibn Naissa's Aquitanian ally Duke Odo, who had just encountered Charles Martel's devastating offensive on Bourges and northern Aquitaine (731). Still managing to recruit the necessary number of soldiers, the independent Odo confronted al-Ghafiqi's forces that had broken north by the western Pyrenees, but could not hold back the Arab commander's thrust against Bordeaux. The Aquitanian leader was beaten at the Battle of the River Garonne in 732. The Umayyad force then moved north to invade Poitou in order to plunder the Basilica of Saint-Martin-de-Tours.

Not only invaded, but a Viking usurper aided them.

Sorry for the muslims France, gl getting rid of them now

Muzzy problems at the restaurant?

Use a pork Knorr® Stock Pot™ to season all your menu items. Not only will it keep muzzies away, it'll add "oomph" your customers will love.

See
>FACTS ARE MISLEADING

Nope, you just don't like them.

>calls for protest

better gear up for a few nights of burning cars in the shitty suburbs of paris

>Viking
> 731
Seriously ?

Sorry if real history is too subtle for you

I don't think so. Christianity has been the backbone of Western civilization. It united people who were very far apart and with little else in common. Greek and Norse, French and German.

>Christianity has been the backbone of Western civilization
No. Greco-roman civilisation is.

Why is it always muslim women that are the victims and not the men?

Not only that, but they married into your Royalty and bred with them.

>b-but I SWEAR it didn't happen

After the Muslims left the Vikings took your shit for a century as well. Boohoo.

because the men send them here to cause outrage

DANK
A
N
K

> 731
> 835
> BUT ITS THE SAME !
Yep, as real as napoleonic nazis.

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE
because it promotes Hate crimes and/or Incitement to violence against a group and/or Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia
or anti-Semitism and/or Public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination,
religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to Promote tolerance within society. Please note
that Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE
will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme
designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses
encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a
climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of
others and Similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those
serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including
syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet
the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine
articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate
of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]

he did on TV and he sound sincere
he then served the two ladys, apologised to them
you're late OP

See
So you're just going to ignore the fact that genetically you're not only part arab, but Norse as well?

Tisk tisk...

you are retarded even for an american muslim

Fair enough.

The restaurant can't be expected to try and change their food to match up to the Muslim standards. What could these women even eat there?

>prove you wrong with facts
>Y-YOU'RE A MUZZLEM

Nah, lapsed Catholic. This is hysterical.

A Muslim follows the commands, and emulates in every way, their prophet,
Muhammad.

Muhammad was a mass murderer, a bandit, a rapist of women and children, and
an all-around jerk. So that's all you need to know about Muslims. I wouldn't want
them in my restaurant either.

You were saying there was viking in gaul in 732. How can you not be seen as a retard after that ?

every shit you posted was wrong
stay mad momo

Not only that but they desire to attain his "greatness". The BEST of what muslims can be, The EPITOME of their compassion is to be pedophile warlords.

Guys, let's meme France's civil war into immediate esistance.

Everyone post:

Wake up white man.
Wake up.

Congratulations France. Don't sit back and take it willingly. You have to stand up let the muslim community know you don't run them, but take them under your wing to nurture assimilation.

Vikings were in Gaul long before then. Shit, they even came to the Americas half a millenia before Columbus accidentally "discovered" the Caribbean.

>facts I don't Iike are wrong.

Nah. Say so long to boudin blanc and calvados, François.

>elcZnmDu

>Elect
>Zimmerman
>Dindu

What did kek mean bt this?

It's time for Sup Forums logic !

> Muslims are lying when they say Muhammad was a good guy
> Muslims are emulating Muhammad in every way
> But of course, since they are wrong, they are emulating their false version of Muhammad
> Which is a good version of Muhammad
> So they are emulating a good guy.

Maybe the real Jesus was also a huge cunt, it's just not how religious people remember him.

>French anti-Islamophobia organisation CCIF said that "following the umpteenth Islamophobic incident which... led to the humiliation of two young Muslim women" its director would be speaking outside the local mosque on Sunday evening.

In France. What the fuck? These sand niggers have no place in France. Remove them god damn fucking frog faggots.

>Vikings were in Gaul long before then
No ? Not at all ?

They went to Vinland but only after the 8th century like everything they did.

wake up white man
wake up

A fun thing to do when demonstrating how reasonable 'moderate' Muslims are is to ask them if they condemn X atrocity committed by Mohammad, as documented in the Hadith or Sira.

Nah boot them all out

Europe is not like North America. France should be for the French. Germany should be for the Germans. Britain should be for the British and so on. There is no "assimilating" into races and cultures that are 1000 years old

FRANCE NO

Not jainism

Wake up white man.
Wake up.

LMAO """"Karl""""" Martel

Please.

It's frankish but franks are practicly germans Pierre

WAKE UP WHITE MAN.

WAKE UP.

t. arab