Who else isn't american but can't wait for trump to win ?

who else isn't american but can't wait for trump to win ?

I have American citizenship, but I'm also Canadian. Can't wait! :D

Right her buddy

You mean can't wait for Hillary to fix the elections.

howdy africa bro, african trump when

I can't wait for him to lose

redpill me on south africa

MAGA
A
G
A

xDDD

A Trump victory would be huge for the UK. Back of the queue becomes first in line

'Specially with Nige as an international relations advisor in a Trump white house
>mfw when

Me! \ FeelsGoodMan /

I hope if he wins the us would stop supporting the kebabs here.

Me,too bad there's mainly liberals here,we're in much need of a Trump

>alt-right
I really wish normalfags would stop spreading this cancerous meme.

It won't happen. Hillary 2016 is inevitable! Deal with it!

oh wait you're actually a cuck, you like that

We could bump this thread to show support to woke Shart in marts.

its very jewish

shameless bump

>If Trump wins liberals commit suicide, right wing surges in Europe and UK's relationship with the US gets less (((special)))
>If Trump loses we get to bully burgers on Sup Forums before the bombs start dropping
Gonna get comfy lads.

ME

It's very diverse and tolerant.

It's just the ctrl-left trying to label a large and diverse group of people that are done with their shit.
>mfw their standard attacks don't work anymore.

what can we do to put more muslims in sweden? their culture is trash and deserves to be wiped out after what happened during the holocaust.

Basically we WW3 if Hillary wins

>Egypt
WE

you seem to be confusing Egyptians with slaves bought from the south

Same, once I'm sure it's safe to be Nationalistic(watching what happens to Sam Hyde closely) I unleash a webcomic I've been working on for years. This comic is about as good as DBZ/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you're into Shonen, and it's 100% redpill, there's no need to read between the lines. Any idiot can understand it.

the alt-right is in actuallity the alt-left.
Sup Forums isnt alt-right, BBC guzzling faggots do not speak for Sup Forums

in the unlikely event trumpy wins, he's going to fuck america over for a generation

it's a shame farage debased himself by speaking at that rally. that's probably going to be what people remember him for now. rather than the hero of brexit, he's going to be the man who backed a loser.

rumors going on here that the european governments pays high monthly salaries to Egyptian men who marry European girls, reason being excessive females I think.
hurr durr we gonna conquer Europea, fuck their women, take their money :P

Trump stands zero chance of winning

I don't really care who wins, I just want this fucking election to be over. I don't like leftists but this whole "alt-right" shit is fucking weird and it reeks of subversion/psy-ops. It's also made the Internet way worse, I think. Everything's too fucking political now and it freaks me out. I'm scared to death of what the next decade is going to bring.

Aussie here.
Hoping he wins, really am hoping, so I can see some real butthurt tears flow.

I want Trump to win just out of sheer curiosity about his presidency. Otherwise, I don't care. Let it burn.