The truth

Fun fact: trump supporters will tell you CNN are liars, but they won't be able to name a single lie CNN has said without going to google to cherrypick the rare occasions where CNN presented wrong information by mistake.

Just exposing the overly-pessimistic and distorted minds trump supporters truly are.
CNN actually has a very high level of accuracy. its not 100% perfect, sure, but humans are not perfect and therefore communication will never be completely perfect.

I was not joking
i just try to focefully insert reason into you.
if you complain about the media being biased, and then listen to extreme right news sources and trump speeches which are far more biased, thats being hypocrite
and you know, deep inside, that what im saying is the truth.

Notice something very interseting:

You couldn't refute my claim.

>listening to the actual source instead of getting it through a filter is bias

oy vey

Trump is the most biased source possible because he is going to filter and hide his flaws from you, and give you a distorted image of what reality actually is like.

How can you not understand such a simple logical argument is beyond me.

tell me kike, what is reality actually like?

View both sides of the story, listen to both the offense and the defense, and fact check everything.

then youll get an accurate picture of reality

>Jobs are being shipped overseas
-check
>Millions of illegals are flooding the country
-check
>They bring crime and drugs
-check
>China is ripping us off in trade
-check
>Black communities are worse under democrats
-check
>Hilliary is cooked
-check
>Muslim immigration is a danger to any country
-check

Okay, so now tell me how Trump has been bias

Sorry, but CNN is shit and the general public knows it. I mean they're losing in ratings to msnbc now, it's not just fox, no one likes CNN. It's a sinking ship, blatantly associating with the Clinton's did not help them at all.

RIP in peace CNN, you sucked fucks and you fuck sucks.

Not that they lie they just don't tell the whole truth

user, the job market is the best it's been ever since the 70's.

Let me teach you something:

1992 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

1996 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2000 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2004 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2008 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2012 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

2016 - the opposition sells the public a narrative the economy is bad under the current president.

The whole "the economy isn't doing well" is merely a political stunt by trump since he is in the opposition.

Also, if you haven't noticed, more people die in your country to due shootings that are not done by muslims, yet trump refuses to have more strict gun laws.

let's be honest and real, trump's ideologies will only radicalize the 3 million muslims already within the US instead of trying to make them more moderate.

thisa stupid kik kunt has been on Sup Forums all day Self-loathing! bitch dont understand Hitlary is your Enemy, is pandering to people that want to slit your Jew Throat.... whilst Trump is a champion for the jewish right of independence and freedom of religion..

what a stupid fucking asshole, your enemy is Hitlary, not Jew lovin' trump;.

>they won't be able to name a single lie CNN has said without going to google to cherrypick the rare occasions where CNN presented wrong information
We can't look up for the evidences because that would be ''cherry picking'' ?

>Just exposing the overly-pessimistic and distorted minds trump supporters truly are.
Go on, plz generalize more

>i just try to focefully insert reason into you.
>and you know, deep inside, that what im saying is the truth.
My god just sage this thread

My claim wasn't that CNN is 100% accurate, because human mistakes happen. i said it has a high percentage of accuracy, and you can't refute this because its the truth.

You have been psychologically conditioned to believe otherwise due to trump's campaign even though you haven't saw them lying.

>Muslims are easily radicalized so we must bend the knee as to not be blown up.

>Also, if you haven't noticed, more people die in your country to due shootings that are not done by muslims, yet trump refuses to have more strict gun laws.
If Trump ever accepted gun laws his campaign would die instantly what the fuck are you on?

>let's be honest and real, trump's ideologies will only radicalize the 3 million muslims already within the US
''Let's not do anything because we might anger the mislumz!'' That's exactly the reason why the US needs someone with backbone to do something about radicals.

>trump's ideologies will only radicalize the 3 million muslims already within the US instead of trying to make them more moderate.
that's fucking gold coming from you. why don't you try to stop radicalizing Palestinians and other surrounding muslims over in israel too? truth is, is that israel is the LARGEST EXPORTER of radical islam, so you can fuck off kike.

CNN sure does report on things that do happen, hence the ''half-truth'' about things. You must have noticed the one sided stories, right? Has CNN seriously pondered Hillary's health for example?

>You have been psychologically conditioned to believe otherwise due to trump's campaign even though you haven't saw them lying.
Reverse that shit. I was conditioned to just accept what was presented to me by the mainstream media but grew out of watching T.V. or listening to radio because of my gaming tendencies. I ended up throwing my tv into the trash and slowly got to look up about things on my own via the internet.

>kikes trying to be subversive and failing at it: The Thread

>trump's ideologies will only radicalize the 3 million muslims already within the US instead of trying to make them more moderate.

if you make me mad, I blow you up
#notallmuslims