Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

We need a code word for if we ever meet another Sup Forumsack in real life. It has to be a lot less subtle than something like 14/88. Usually I just ask someone if they browse Sup Forums if they seem red-pilled and the answer is usually no but once I got a yes. What should the code phrase be?

>"Do you Poo in the Loo?"

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>CNN trying to get our code words by pretending we don't already have them

>Not knowing the codeword.

Top cuck

Sent a message to your usernames inbox with my idea op.

Sup Forums trying to socialize

>hey, i'm new at this school
>d-do you like memes? kek reeee normies right XD?

>they don't know standard Sup Forums protocol

You know. He knows. We know.

the site censors the codeword so ill just link it in a picture friendo :)

>he doesn't know the secret alt-right handshake

Man I never knew that. Wonder if people at work browse...

Posting a code word negates the purpose of a code word.

You say "gas the kikes" out loud and wait for the other polack to respond "racewar now"

Someone suggested carrying around a 4 of spades in your wallet or something.

Don't be pussy. Yell PEPE

>this place could use some snacks

>media trying to get the code word

Top cuck

>he doesn't exclusively talk about memes with random strangers

that's how you're not meeting fellow Sup Forumslacks.

Negative user. It was an ace of spades.

Yes that's it, a four of spades
Every member of the ALT RIGHT DEATH SQUADS carry one

Ay that's good friendo

ask if they've taken the redpill. You can generally get more info about them from their response

cODEWORd: SHART
sEKREt aNSWAh: [XX XXXX]

Why carry it in your wallet when you could slip it into the band around your fedora?

just sperg out some obscure meme

Xx XxXx

> (Checked)

It's pretty easy to gauge someone's opinion.

Either make a politically incorrect joke and make it very obvious through sarcasm your intent.

Or the best way, use something they say and pretend you are offended, or state that such a thing goes against the very principles of political correctness!

Of course, sarcasm is key.

For any other sperg lords

Stay centrist in a public conversation and debate both sides. Don't sperg out and start doing the roman salute.

If you mention something that interests someone, then continue explaining.

All you need is an Ace of Spades.

That's it. When you come across another Sup Forumsack on the fields just shout some bullshit only Sup Forumsacks understand and you can team up. Anyone can do this, even underages. They won't give a fuck.

cuck is the word

They told me it was a queen of spades in some other thread and that I should get it tattooed.

The code word definitely isn't saying "gurney" 3 times. :^)

Thats where our press card goes

Where can i get a Sup Forums gold account? What are the benefits apart from seeing hidden pictures?

>>"Do you Poo in the Loo?"
>Sup Forums

Yeah but pol is contrarian faggots so they would take libtard status if that was the majority in the room just to get someone all mud

'Did Hitler do anything wrong?'
>Hitler dindu nuffin

You put your card details into options and then GOLD.

You get to see all those images don't have todo the capchta you also can see things others can't like their country on non flag boards

>are you a big guy?
>for you

Use
>the narwhal bacons at midnight
to identify LE REDDIT XD faggots

>shoot them first

the Sup Forums code signal is calling each other "degenerate" after you've sucked each other off.

Turn 360 degrees and walk right out of here, CNN.

the challenge phrase is "you're a big guy"
the response phrase is "what do you mean?"

If you say the challenge and the response is correct you can be certain that you have found one of us

I don't think I would like to know, I imagine it being cringe as fuck.

there's no such thing, you're being trolled. Props to you if you knew and you trolled me too.

Rly that seems pretty cool. Has everyone here a gold account ? Those captchas sure are annoying.

one word, in question form.

STORM?

anytime I'm looking for new alt-right buddies, I just ask someone, "pardon me friend, do you have a moment to talk about Zyklon Ben?"

No that's where the death squad certification goes

Thanks dick. You outed us to an obvious CNN poster. Seriously, this is why we will end up shut down.

Lol! Never come home brother, it's too late here.

fucking kikes

don't get any cards tatooed sugested while we are being raided

there is one or two that are for different things that you have to wright on.

i didn't see either itt

either way you can tell a friend by the way they walk and the look in their eye pretty easily with out a big sign for the enemy to see

"Do you have a Geiger counter?"

Shut it down.

Lol! "Oh shit! How do I delete posts?"8

This is actually my favorite. Thanks based english teacher.

The codeword is:

Death to journalists

Some else has to type "DELET THIS" in response to that post.

I simply tip my fedora and say I'm an alt right hipster, friends and wet panties everywhere

DELET THIS

codeword...

Meet fellow Sup Forumsack

wait for nigger to pass

Say WE

and wait

Some threads since the Shilldawg speech have been little treasures and this is one of them.

"I'm a basement dwelling, alt right faggot, who will die alone, because I hate women for not giving me the love I think I'm owed."

We already have a code phrase and a code symbol, but newfags don't know them

Agreed. She's honestly breathed new life into this place. Morale skyrocketed, everybody having a laugh.

Not sure what she hoped to accomplish.

Also,
>dat audacity

Last time she used the phrase "conspiracy" she was outed as a stone cold liar. You'd think she'd avoid that again. I really think her "tell" is that she more ridiculous her narrative, the more blatant she is lying.

whenever I am in walmart, whether or not I have sharted in the mart, I simply repeat under my breath "shart in the mart", "shart in the mart", and if someone looks at me curiously, I say "shart?", and their response makes it clear if they are a member of our proud group.

OP BTFO!!!!!

How will he ever recover???

>the challenge phrase is "you're a big guy"
>the response phrase is "what do you mean?"

is this a joke? if some stranger said that to me, i would probably say "what do you mean".

seriously. this is a plan?

Is this a NWO move to try to identify us in public / when they arrest us?

Was getting outed as a Sup Forumsack part of your plan?

She's really fucked herself, and I bet everyone working for her feels like a fucking idiot. Unless she backs out of the debates, Trump is gonna make her look like a moron on stage, by sheer virtue of his mastery of mental memetics. He's a verbal swordsman, and I wouldn't doubt he sends her into an episode on live television. It's gonna be an early Christmas bro.

>is this a joke?
Until you ruined it, nigger.

>Usually I just ask someone if they browse Sup Forums

do people actually use that word? I understand that it's a browser, but I've never in my life said that I "browsed" anything.

"yeah, I look at Sup Forums".

"I waste a lot of time on Sup Forums".

"I shitpost on Sup Forums" (if I think they might be a fellow traveler)

"yeah, I mess around on Sup Forums".

if some dork said "I browse Sup Forums on Sup Forums" I would probably say "uhh, wut is that".

Sayeth the dipshit posting here right now

I saw a girl with a rhodesian flag on her camo jacket the other day

I gave her a smile and a nod in case she was the next dylan roof so she wouldnt mistake me for a liberal and gun me down

"I peruse Sup Forums."

"I am quite the 4channarian."

"Have you heard of memes?"

dubs
trips

fuck.

sometimes I'm slow. I guess this is one of those times.

>prep the bull

>"I peruse Sup Forums."

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>4channarian
kek

Dude normies I know are aware that I frequent "weirdo" (their words) sites. They asked me about it after:

"Why did she make a speech about it? I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about"

in fact, " what the fuck was she rambling about" was the most common normie response. I seriously can't figure any reason for her to dedicate her bi weekly non seizure window to tendie/frog posters.

Unless....

>has to destroy the source of upcoming truths that will woke normies

That's literally the only reason I can think. Even her combatting meme magic is not likely: she gave us far too much attention and attention is the fuel for meme magicians. She's been a bumbling adept of the meme arts for years.

............................................are you kidding me?

i like that

She is a wisened old bitch sorceress in the art of political mind control, but Trump opened up a floodgates this past year. The memes are loose, they're literally on the fucking news now! It's coming, unless she or King Nigger pull some big October Surprise early, by the week after the first debate, we'll have worked our way into the memetics of politics. And soon, maybe even from third party candidates this year, we'll start seeing some more politicians taking some hard redpills. This is my hope at least.

My fucking sides

seriously, I'm lost here.

I read this tripe daily.

Mines is in the shop

Silly user they already know who you are

Railroad were cucks bro. Ad Victoriam!

>whatareyougay?

>He pronounces Sup Forums "PAUL" and not "POLE"

That's the codeword that you are a giant faggot btw

What about "are you red-pilled?"

>he thinks this board is POLEitically incorrect

>you're a big guy