How do you go from this

To this ?

Too many "men" having sex with boys.

its pathetic compared to Christian Byzantine Empire

because the Hussar kangz were to powerful

didnt they have crete and cyprus too?

because of these guys.

>Hussar
>Hussars originated in mercenary units of exiled Serbian warriors,[1] the concept having originated in Serbia in the late 14th century. The oldest mention of hussars in Polish documents date to 1500, although they were probably in service earlier.
>The hussars reportedly originated in bands of mostly Serbian warriors,[14] crossing into southern Hungary after the Ottoman conquest of Serbia at the end of the 14th century. Regent-Governor John Hunyadi created mounted units inspired by the Ottomans. His son, Matthias Corvinus, later king of Hungary, is unanimously accepted as the creator of these troops, commonly called Rac (Hungarian exonym for Serbs). Initially, they fought in small bands, but were reorganised into larger, trained formations during the reign of King Matthias Corvinus

Sheeit senpai we wuz real гycap ћecapи

...to this?

>my-ancestor.jpg

can someone make a version with a Serb and a Hussar?

huh interesting
always thought gusar came from gusa which meant thief, scoundrel

Will of God.

DESU, I don't know why a loving God would allow to happen in the first place.

poles and serbs are both slavic so it woudnt make sense

slavic is not a race, it's a language Group.

I'm polish and we don't have the same facial features

WE
WUZ
HUSSARS
>actually readily ingested turk cock for 500 years and have fake history

it could be better

By doing this.

>we wuz goths...

Polish hussar and balkan hussar are two different things, the first originated from the second but it was a totally different unit. It's like comparing tanks from ww1 and ww2.

>Byzantine """""""""""Empire""""""""""""
At least the Turks managed to hold onto their possessions for more than one succession.
>m-muh Justinian
Rome was already dead.

Could be worse

fucking alliances powers should have done that , but no "lets put all the blame just on germany"

We know concept of hussar cavalry man is not of our origin.
But we brought the very fucking best out of this idea.

OE was a multinational empire based on Sunni Islam,

then nationalism happened.