DANY
A
N
Y

OH AUNT DANY OOHHHHH SUCK ON MUH LONGCLAW

dany

Qyburn.

dany desu

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little BOAR? I’ll have you know I was strong back then, and I’ve been involved with bessy (thank god for her), and I have over 300 stretchers. I am trained in hammer warfare and I carved his breastplate in. You are nothing to me but just another WHORE. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over via raven? careful Ned, careful now. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of little birds across the narrow sea and your wine is being posioned right now so you better prepare for the storm, WHORE. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, WHORE. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stretch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boar hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the seven kingdoms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little whore. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “Jonerys” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn boar. I will piss all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, whore.

7th for dead and forgotten /got/ memes

jonerys

Dickon didnt deserve to die like that

The North has been rused into accepting a Targshit as their king.

youtu.be/XeYNHwRswYU?t=4m3s will it be #epic?

DAENERYS IS A BORING GABRAGE CHARACTER AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR ENABLING SUCH TERRIBLE WRITING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OP AS ALWAYS

My husband's son!

The cuck in the North!

Take the Black!

My husband's son!

The cuck in the North!

Take the Black!

My husband's son!

The cuck in the North!

Take the Black!

The cuck in the North!

One more new thread with the whore in the pic and I'm unleashing the baelishposting.

oh shit
pottery indeed

Yes he did because he was an idiot

Whe need more shit ike these.

ay cuh i need me sum dat screen you know cuh the one with euron on the iron thron all green texted and shiet

unleash it

>On tomorrow’s Game of Thrones season finale, Emilia Clarke shows her breasts very briefly from the side during some not so epic boatsex.

How's he gonna feel when his people all die during the war as cannon fodder

>Hey Tyrion, remember when I was approaching KL in a ship and you burned our men? LOL. That was hilarious! You even got my son xD

Give Jorah a break already.

was this cropped by a cuck cuck

w-why are you looking at me like that auntie

No we don't, literally r*ddit

i want to fuck cosplay margaery desu

Why do fanartists draw Emilia Clarke when they could be drawing a Daenerys that accurately displays Valyrian ancestry and has 10/10 looks?

worse character assassination than Stannis im so upset what the fuck is his motive

She looks like a cuck. She even has a cuck's son.

>let's literally suck the audience's dick!

IF I DONT GET MY SCREEN CAP

I want Jorah to watch as the woman he loves is plowed by ANOTHER man that's not him.

because artists like drawing beautiful people, and emilia is literal goddess

D A N Y
D
Y

Where does it say CIA dies?

Majority of people love Emilia

How mad is Sam going to be with Dany for burning his family? This will translate into tensions between Jon and Dany.

Thank you, Gendry! For this delicious jelly that you have graced me with!

My my, quite delicious, I must add! Truly a pleasure, Gendry!

Pickle Rick vs animepower Arya

who would win ?

GREYJOY? MORE LIKE GAYJOY

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trips confirm

Look, my beard is a fake beard...lel

LANCEL !!!!!!
GET THE TARG WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING THIS
Emilia Clarke is 10/10 gorgeous. The most beautiful woman on TV

Bring me one of those chickens

to follow jon, rightful king of westeros. mad, stanniscuck?

Cock?

Are they ever gonna reference Walkers coming from the east or are they a Westeros only thing now?

Sure user.

did gendrys hammer get lost ;_;

He won't give a shit about his Dad. He may be a little miffed about Dickon, but I doubt he'll lose sleep over either of them.

And who are you?

>My father and brother are dead? They were always stubborn LOL. Oh hey Davos! I heard that my family burned just like your son xD

>tfw Dany is the one who had more partners in the show
>Drogo's BDC
>Hidzhar
>Daario
>Jon

>tfw no underrated Emilia titties in the finale

> >

she never fucked with hidzhar in the show

i remember seeing a pic with big ass planet and known world was just a really small part of it... really made me think. shame i can't find it

Why would he care? The dad hated his guts and I'm sure the brother wasn't supportive either. It's a bad way to go and I'm he wouldn't be happy about it but they chose their side.

They will just bring it up, Sam will be like, OK well that happened, and then they will all move on and never talk about it again

10/10 amazing scriptwriting I cant believe they're tying all these plots up so neatly t. normies

He won't have any people since they have no food and are living on a tiny island the size of a keep with 10,000 horses

there will be.

azor beric

she looks so fucking fat here

>Stag still on fucking King's Landing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when will we finally see sansa's tits

Pretty sure it's just some brief sideboob and Kit ass

OH REALLY

3 years from now when someone finally hacks her iphone

>tfw no Cersei mommy

good post

The Eastwatch animation last ep looked like shit too. You would think the animators wouldn't need to phone it in but I guess that's what GoT does to people

is it ok to post my art on this website?

So did Cersei just have a miscarriage or did somebody kill her unborn child

What's going on with that forearm.

I want Emilia Clark to sit on my face right after she returns from one month of camping in the forest, without taking a bath even once

Pretty good, work on your faces

Hes about to watch andy samberg fuck his wife since jon snows mircopenis isnt enough for dragon pussy

aagghhh...

She won't have a miscarriage, at least this season.

I'm sorry, but did Littlefinger already die? Oh, that's right. The finale isn't even over yet. In fact, it hasn't even aired. Does not having Winterfell at the finale count as death? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? Littlefinger is still alive right now and he has been the best tactician in Westeros for how many years now? He's playing one of the worst families in GoT who just happen to have an advantage because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the North. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Littlefinger is one of the best fucking characters in GoT, he went 13-3 last season and would of won the Iron Throne if the Knights of the Vale didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Littlefinger lives and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Stark sisters had a big argument, just like Lysa did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Baelish topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the character because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking fans on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The leaks say otherwise

holy shit look at the superior seed

24 hours!

would be if you had either skill or taste. you have neither.

your skill is like 3/10 and your taste -2/10.

Dany needs to lose weight. She's fat!

That's the preliminary outline.
Frikidoctor confirmed that there's no miscarriage.

John should be shorter

if littlefinger dies next episode due to teleports behind u im smashing my monitor with a brick

Back on the taybuhl then aye shubboze?

the glowing eyes really make me cuck hahaha

>Jon is the little spoon
Heh

remember ygritte

unironically this